Why Do You Need A Gun?

I HAVE to break in and say I AM TOTALLY enjoying watching Unkotare THRASH and hand LoneLaugher his ass on a stick.

It's always fun to watch but truthfully, it's not difficult to do.
I have a word I OFTEN use to describe liberals. Out of respect for his impending victory I MAY pick another word. "Unk" has impressed me with his diligence his edge and his stand. BRAVO young man, BRAVO.

Damn. You agree with me.....but don't know it.

The 2nd Amendment is not about self defense. It is about national security. ....

It's about both, because they are inextricably linked, ya dumbass.

Nope. If that were the case, we wouldn't have needed Scalia to make the change he made in 2008. Sorry. It ain't about self defense. It is about repelling forces of injustice..........not repelling the brown people who decided to take a walk in your neighborhood.

Scalia didn't write the 2nd Amendment and he didn't change it. You fail again. Nice of you to bring your racist straw man out for a visit, by the way. Typical.

Do you know what Scalia did? Why was it necessary?

He sure as hell didn't "change" the 2nd Amendment (of course :rolleyes:). His opinion was a clarification that exposed the hackneyed liberal lie that the 2nd is somehow only applicable to actual militias. He pointed out that such a suggested limitation on the 2nd was a false reading. His opinion references both individual self defense AND a larger defense against an oppressive government, should it ever come to that.

Why was that necessary?

When Pred and Fury stop stroking each other...maybe someone will answer the question. Why was it necessary for Scalia to tell nutbags that they have a right to a firearm for self defense?

When Pred and Fury stop stroking each other...maybe someone will answer the question. Why was it necessary for Scalia to tell nutbags that they have a right to a firearm for self defense?
He was NOT telling us ...........Sh*t, need NEW word......Okay LOOK sperm bank he was NOT telling US he WAS telling government. Got that sperm bank?

He was NOT telling us ...........Sh*t, need NEW word......Okay LOOK sperm bank he was NOT telling US he WAS telling government. Got that sperm bank?

You are sounding desperate.

I HAVE to break in and say I AM TOTALLY enjoying watching Unkotare THRASH and hand LoneLaugher his ass on a stick.

I have a word I OFTEN use to describe liberals. Out of respect for his impending victory I MAY pick another word. "Unk" has impressed me with his diligence his edge and his stand. BRAVO young man, BRAVO.

"Young man"? :lol:

"Young man"? :lol:
I was being nice, enjoy it while it happens.

Yoda you listen to. Wise he is. Knows about rights he does.
image.jpeg

It's about both, because they are inextricably linked, ya dumbass.

Nope. If that were the case, we wouldn't have needed Scalia to make the change he made in 2008. Sorry. It ain't about self defense. It is about repelling forces of injustice..........not repelling the brown people who decided to take a walk in your neighborhood.

Scalia didn't write the 2nd Amendment and he didn't change it. You fail again. Nice of you to bring your racist straw man out for a visit, by the way. Typical.

He sure as hell didn't "change" the 2nd Amendment (of course :rolleyes:). His opinion was a clarification that exposed the hackneyed liberal lie that the 2nd is somehow only applicable to actual militias. He pointed out that such a suggested limitation on the 2nd was a false reading. His opinion references both individual self defense AND a larger defense against an oppressive government, should it ever come to that.

Why was that necessary?

Because liberals won't stop lying, and/or can't read.

Why was that necessary?

Why was that necessary?

You aren't into the discussion then. That's cool.

You say the same about the rest of the Bill of Rights, douche?

...this outcry from nutbags isn't about rights. It's about fear. .

If you insist on putting it that way, douche, isn't that the very reason a Bill of Rights was put into the Constitution?

Nope. Dickbreath. It wasn't fear...it was enlightenment. Liberals like me understand this and don't fear the future.....because we've got those rights. The minute a dumb shit nutbag feels unhappy about something he starts screaming about how he's losing his rights. Well....those rights aren't based on a flimsy foundation and won't be stripped at anyone's whim. Frightened losers think someone is hiding under the bed waiting to grab their rights.

You aren't stupid. You are disagreeable and unbearingly negative....but you've got a brain. Why pretend to stand with a bunch of idiots who can't process information beyond a 5th grade level?

the only reason you will keep those Rights are the guns in the hands of millions of Americans......without the ability to enforce our Rights the Bill of Rights is just a piece of paper...

I'm a gun owner, asshole. And I don't mind taking a test, being registered and buying insurance for it. That's because I'm normal. If my rights REALLY get taken.....I'll do more than type. You.......just want personal security. You live in fear of a PERSON.....not a government.
I MIND. Because that is exactly how the whole thing went down in Canada. They all registered........BECAUSE OF FEAR........the boogey man is coming because of one mass shooting...........So the people complied...........and then the Gov't went to banning weapons with a Registry at a later date. And since they had the Registry, they knew who to go get the guns from...............

Fuck That.

Give you NORMAL PEOPLE an INCH and you will later take a mile............SO FUCK YOU.

...this outcry from nutbags isn't about rights. It's about fear. .

If you insist on putting it that way, douche, isn't that the very reason a Bill of Rights was put into the Constitution?

Nope. Dickbreath. It wasn't fear...it was enlightenment. Liberals like me understand this and don't fear the future.....because we've got those rights. The minute a dumb shit nutbag feels unhappy about something he starts screaming about how he's losing his rights. Well....those rights aren't based on a flimsy foundation and won't be stripped at anyone's whim. Frightened losers think someone is hiding under the bed waiting to grab their rights.

You aren't stupid. You are disagreeable and unbearingly negative....but you've got a brain. Why pretend to stand with a bunch of idiots who can't process information beyond a 5th grade level?

the only reason you will keep those Rights are the guns in the hands of millions of Americans......without the ability to enforce our Rights the Bill of Rights is just a piece of paper...

I'm a gun owner, asshole. And I don't mind taking a test, being registered and buying insurance for it. That's because I'm normal. If my rights REALLY get taken.....I'll do more than type. You.......just want personal security. You live in fear of a PERSON.....not a government.
I MIND. Because that is exactly how the whole thing went down in Canada. They all registered........BECAUSE OF FEAR........the boogey man is coming because of one mass shooting...........So the people complied...........and then the Gov't went to banning weapons with a Registry at a later date. And since they had the Registry, they knew who to go get the guns from...............

Fuck That.

Give you NORMAL PEOPLE an INCH and you will later take a mile............SO FUCK YOU.

Do you think the Canadian people are oppressed?

You have nothing to fear. Nobody wants your guns. It's not politically expedient. All anyone asks is that you take responsibility for them. Bitch.

Fuck That.

You have nothing to fear. Nobody wants your guns. It's not politically expedient. All anyone asks is that you take responsibility for them. Bitch.

The problem is people like you think it's your place to define responsible. I've heard what your ilk calls responsible.

Fuck That.

I don't live in Canada BITCH................I worked with a guy from up there and it's exactly what they did............The KOS had an article on it years ago telling those that want to ban gun to say EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE SAYING..................

No DICE..................I'm not giving you that inch............

BTW Why the Fuck do you LIBS LIVE IN FEAR after every shooting????????? Every time.........trying to pass new laws and HAMMING IT UP.............

Why are you SCARED BITCH?
:party:

Forum List

Back