Zone1 Why do you need gods?

I am not saying you are "wrong", I'm just asking you for some actual scientific citation. I honestly don't know and I'm reasonably certain you don't either. You have a penchant for empty new-agey type statements, so I'm looking for something I can trust in that statement.

Thanks.
If you had watched the video you would have heard it from Professor Vilinken's mouth.

But here's a second citation.

"...The effect of energy (equivalent to matter) is to create spacetime and curvature in spacetime. It is natural that matter (energy) and spacetime are not independent of each other: if there is no matter (energy), neither will geometry (spacetime)..."

Cool. Doesn't say what you have claimed (matter and energy create spacetime) but it is a lot of fancy words that you don't understand either.
"...The effect of energy (equivalent to matter) is to create spacetime and curvature in spacetime. It is natural that matter (energy) and spacetime are not independent of each other: if there is no matter (energy), neither will geometry (spacetime). The existence of spacetime is due to the existence of matter (energy)..."

If you had watched the video you would have heard it from Professor Vilinken's mouth.

Like I said: if you don't care enough about the point (or don't understand it) sufficient to explain it in your own words I don't care either.

"...The effect of energy (equivalent to matter) is to create spacetime and curvature in spacetime. It is natural that matter (energy) and spacetime are not independent of each other: if there is no matter (energy), neither will geometry (spacetime)..."

you realize this is just someone's COMMENT on a ResearchGate page. AND you will note that matter and energy don't create spacetime per this, they create the CURVATURE of spacetime. Which is pretty standard. Mass curves spacetime. That's part of gravity.

But your claim that matter and energy CREATE SPACETIME is still unevidence.

Sorry. Keep trying. I'm sure you'll get it sooner or later.

Like I said: if you don't care enough about the point (or don't understand it) sufficient to explain it in your own words I don't care either.

you realize this is just someone's COMMENT on a ResearchGate page. AND you will note that matter and energy don't create spacetime per this, they create the CURVATURE of spacetime. Which is pretty standard. Mass curves spacetime. That's part of gravity.

Sorry. Keep trying. I'm sure you'll get it sooner or later.
It's hilarious that you didn't know matter and energy creates spacetime. And even more funny that you are still arguing about it.

From the attached link below...

"...The effect of energy (equivalent to matter) is to create spacetime and curvature in spacetime. It is natural that matter (energy) and spacetime are not independent of each other: if there is no matter (energy), neither will geometry (spacetime). The existence of spacetime is due to the existence of matter (energy)..."

How long is it going to take for you to admit you were wrong?

From the attached link below...

How long is it going to take for you to admit you were wrong?

Ummm, dude this isn't a paper. This is a discussion you linked to.

You have one guy who makes this claim. It may or may not be accurate, but as per usual, you have taken one claim and run with it as if it is patently obvious.

Again, I'm not saying you are wrong, I'm simply saying you appear to be going off one guy's comments on a discussion thread there.

It's hilarious that you didn't know matter and energy creates spacetime.

I don't read random comments and extrapolate to universal laws as easily as you do.

And even more funny that you are still arguing about it.

I'm still waiting for you to CITE ACTUAL LITERATURE to the point.

Not just some rando's comment on a discussion thread.

(Honestly, did you REALLY go to university beyond your associates degree?)

Ummm, dude this isn't a paper. This is a discussion you linked to.

You have one guy who makes this claim. It may or may not be accurate, but as per usual, you have taken one claim and run with it as if it is patently obvious.

Again, I'm not saying you are wrong, I'm simply saying you appear to be going off one guy's comments on a discussion thread there.
No. I'm not going off of one guy's comments. I hadn't even seen that until this morning.

I'm going off of the fact that spacetime does not exist without matter and energy because the presence of matter and energy literally is what creates spacetime. Time doesn't really exist. Time is a convenient way to measure the expansion of the universe. No universe, no time. No universe, no space. No matter and energy, no universe. You'd think someone who knew that matter and energy warp space and time would understand that space and time and are not independent of matter and energy, but is a consequence of matter and energy.

I don't read random comments and extrapolate
Neither did I. I understood that the presence of matter and energy is what literally created spacetime because it's self evident.
  1. Time doesn't really exist.
  2. Time is a convenient way to measure the expansion of the universe.
  3. No universe, no time.
  4. No universe, no space.
  5. No matter and energy, no universe.
You'd think someone who knew that matter and energy warp space and time would understand that space and time and are not independent of matter and energy, but are a consequence of matter and energy.

I'm still waiting for you to CITE ACTUAL LITERATURE to the point.

Not just some rando's comment on a discussion thread.
Again... The presence of matter and energy is what literally creates spacetime.
  3. No universe, no time.
You'd think someone who knew that matter and energy warp space and time would understand that space and time and are not independent of matter and energy, but are a consequence of matter and energy.

Again... The presence of matter and energy is what literally creates spacetime.

Citation, please.

3. No universe, no time.

I guess, like ALL your "science claims" I'll just have to take your word for it, eh?

Thanks. I'll pass.

If Karma results in consistent outcomes then it is behaving in a controlled fashion and follows logic, right?
And perhaps also if it doesn't. Just as our phenotype only represents one facet of all the genes we carry, sometimes some people find themselves in the same type of situation again and again no matter what they do...because they have a vacuum in their soul. I need for a certain type of experience pertinent to their growth and understanding. So then perhaps there is some different type of logic that explains what is happening than the one they were using to explain their experiences. Since we are all different I don't think we can expect consistent outcomes for every individual on a simple basis of action.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back