Why do you personallly hate Christianity?

"Anglo-American" culture is black as well as white. The American ethnic group is a synthesis of both.

USA and "synthesis" are in my view to the world completly different things. The USA is a polarizing nation with an interesting system of a kind of 'moral of injustice'. The main doctrine of the politics of the USA is "right or wrong - my country".

Rammstein - Mein Land (Official Making Of)

This is true on the surface. We can be hard to understand even for ourselves,

Germans are easy to understand. We are idiots. So we decided to die out, because we don't like to live in a world full of idiots.
which makes sense if you consider what we are: a fusion of the world's cultures and peoples.
I always met only people from the english speaking world when I met Americans.
Most of us have no idea that we're a distinct ethnic group like Germans

o_O We don't call us Germans, we are "Deutsche". If someone asks a Bavarian for example wether he is a German or not, then this one will get all forms of answers. In most cases Bavarians (=b-irish people) will doubt to be Germans like Irish will doubt to be English. You are using the expression "dutch" for the people of the Netherlands (="the low lands") in this context. "Deutsch" is an expression for our languages. If we would be US Americans then we would perhaps call the USA "Deutsche Staaten von Amerika" - what would not mean that in the USA had to live the same ethnic group of people. There's not a big difference between the words "united" and "deutsch"(=to belong together). I often use for example the expression "people from the english speaking world". This doesn't mean I think about Englismen only - this are also black people or asian people.

or the English at this point. Much of that comes down to the fact that we still come in several skin tones.

Whatever. Anyway I'm a Catholic (=Unversalist) - and you will also see "our" Jesus in all skin tones on this planet. And we have translations of the bible in 2527 languages - or more.

Last edited:
Germans are easy to understand. We are idiots. So we decided to die out, because we don't like to live in a world full of idiots.
German is the most common heritage in the US, actually. It even beats out Irish, though you wouldn't think it on Saint Patrick's Day...

English is our unofficial official language. Almost everyone here speaks it for practical reasons. Spanish is also a common language as well, and French and German are strong regionally.

o_O We don't call us Germans, we are "Deutsche". If someone asks a Bavarian for example wether he is a German or not, then this one will get all forms of answers. In most cases Bavarians (=b-irish people) will doubt to be Germans like Irish will doubt to be English. You are using the expression "dutch" for the people of the Netherlands (="the low lands") in this context. "Deutsch" is an expression for our languages. If we would be US Americans then we would perhaps call the USA "Deutsche Staaten von Amerika" - what would not mean that in the USA had to live the same ethnic group of people. There's not a big difference between the words "united" and "deutsch"(=to belong together). I often use for example the expression "people from the english speaking world". This doesn't mean I think about Englismen only - this are also black people or asian people.
You've claimed to be of German extraction. I assumed that you were. It doesn't really matter to me either way. You're my very distant cousin in our inbred, dysfunctional human family.

or the English at this point. Much of that comes down to the fact that we still come in several skin tones.

Whatever. Anyway I'm a Catholic (=Unversalist) - and you will also see "our" Jesus in all skin tones on this planet. And we have translations of the bible in 2527 languages - or more.[/QUOTE]Catholicism is the single largest denomination here. Or at least it was until the boy-raping priests scandal. I'm not sure about now.

Yeah, yeah, we know, "I don't hate Christianity, I just hate Christians". Heard it. We've also heard all of the rape analogies. I'm not looking for the rationalization you heard Dawkins or whoever use once when you were a teenager. I'm looking for your own personal reasons.

As a bonus question for our liberal friends, why do you not apply this reasoning to other faiths? One practical example of what I'm talking about would be if your reason involves the Crusades against the Islamic conquest of the Near East without holding Islam accountable for the never ending religious genocides of the Middle East and Asia, or holding Judaism the terrorist campaign Jewish fanatics are currently waging in Palestine.
You know God is all in your head when he hates all the same people you do.

I hate all religions for the same reasons. God didn't talk to moses Joseph Smith Mohammad and he didn't visit 2000 years ago.

All religions are equally a lie.

And I don't hate people who've been brainwashed since birth and are just to gullible and far gone to grow up. I was one of you for over 25 years. I hate the lie. It's used to control us. It has held back civilization thousands of years. I guestimate 10,000 years.

The Bible clearly approves of slavery in many passages, and it goes so far as to tell how to obtain slaves, how hard you can beat them, and when you can have sex with the female slaves. What's there not to like? :D
It has all the sins that are legal...

Yeah, yeah, we know, "I don't hate Christianity, I just hate Christians". Heard it. We've also heard all of the rape analogies. I'm not looking for the rationalization you heard Dawkins or whoever use once when you were a teenager. I'm looking for your own personal reasons.

As a bonus question for our liberal friends, why do you not apply this reasoning to other faiths? One practical example of what I'm talking about would be if your reason involves the Crusades against the Islamic conquest of the Near East without holding Islam accountable for the never ending religious genocides of the Middle East and Asia, or holding Judaism the terrorist campaign Jewish fanatics are currently waging in Palestine.

Co-opted the Jewish Tanach pasting the NT onto the end of it wasn't a good idea. How would Christianity react if Islam pasted the Qur'an onto the end of Revelations? Same thing.

Co-opted the Jewish Tanach pasting the NT onto the end of it wasn't a good idea. How would Christianity react if Islam pasted the Qur'an onto the end of Revelations? Same thing.

Not a pasting. Christianity elected to incorporate both books into its Canon. Mormons added the Book of Mormon to theirs. Jews don't accept the New Testament and ignore it. Christians not of the LDS faith elect to ignore the Book of Mormon. Likewise, if Muslims elected to adopt the New Testament as their Canon, Christians would ignore the Qur'an. Ignoring: Very easy reaction, is it not?

Not a pasting. Christianity elected to incorporate both books into its Canon. Mormons added the Book of Mormon to theirs. Jews don't accept the New Testament and ignore it. Christians not of the LDS faith elect to ignore the Book of Mormon. Likewise, if Muslims elected to adopt the New Testament as their Canon, Christians would ignore the Qur'an. Ignoring: Very easy reaction, is it not?

LDS use a KJV and the BoM, but they didn't paste the BoM onto the KJV.

German is the most common heritage in the US, actually. It even beats out Irish, though you wouldn't think it on Saint Patrick's Day...

English is our unofficial official language. Almost everyone here speaks it for practical reasons. Spanish is also a common language as well, and French and German are strong regionally.

You've claimed to be of German extraction. I assumed that you were. It doesn't really matter to me either way. You're my very distant cousin in our inbred, dysfunctional human family.

[...] or the English at this point. Much of that comes down to the fact that we still come in several skin tones.

Whatever. Anyway I'm a Catholic (=Unversalist) - and you will also see "our" Jesus in all skin tones on this planet. And we have translations of the bible in 2527 languages - or more.
Catholicism is the single largest denomination here. Or at least it was until the boy-raping priests scandal. I'm not sure about now.

When I was 18 a girl-friend of my mother from the USA visited my mother. Her son was in my age too. He and I had nothing what was common. And still it is completly unimportant for me - as it was always in my life unimportant for me - what's anyones skin tone.

Last edited:

I hate all religions for the same reasons. God didn't talk to moses Joseph Smith Mohammad and he didn't visit 2000 years ago.

And I don't hate people who've been brainwashed since birth and are just to gullible and far gone to grow up. I was one of you for over 25 years. I hate the lie. It's used to control us. It has held back civilization thousands of years. I guestimate 10,000 years.

Atheism is a belief. Why do you think the members of this belief are not liars?

Last edited:

Because we don't claim an invible man told us

Because we don't claim an invible man told us

So atheists are not liars because they don't listen what invisible men like me tell them in dactylogy in the internet. Nobody forces you for example to believe that I am a German but I'm sure I'm not a Scott like every Roman. I guess the most people in the western world make very big mistake by using the word "not". "Not" means somehow "everything else except this thing". So a car is not a house and a house is not a car. But such banal sentences are in most cases empty.

God for example is the creator of everything including existance itselve. So let me say for example "god was not existing when he created existance". Such a sentence shocks normally no one who thinks in spiritual contextes. If god should exitst not now - who knows wether he will exist in the next second? We ¿still? don't know. We are not god ourselve. So what do we understand if god speaks with us? We understand this what we are able to understand.

Your atheism is your belief. Your "we"-identity is your church. And for me as a German this causes not a good feeling, ebcaeu I know how Nazis teared crosses from our walls and Commies did the same. Chinese are tearing crosses from our churches. Somewhere families and comunities will be destroyed today wheil teh wrodl igbnroes this and someone will tear even Christians themselve in parts somewhere in the world. An all this agtrr4esivre atraiosst speaking in the name of god or against god seem to confuse the word "to tear" and "to teach". So don't tell me Christians are able not to lose the own ability to love without the help of god. If you see love, you see god . If it is not love, it is not god.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back