Why do you want right wing judges on the bench, what do you want

You tell me?

It's a waste of time telling something to person who is incapable of learning.
I want all judges to base their rulings on the law and the constitution judicial activism is not what they are on the bench for.

Their interpretation of it, you mean. I'm sure the second amendment never assumed for people to have assault weapons with huge cartridges.

I bet you believe that an AR-15 has a HUGE cartridge.
You continually show the depth of your ignorance has no bounds.

Emotion and estrogen control her every thought.

More like knowledge (book, street smart), combined with compassion, empathy and estrogen.

Nope, you've made it abundantly clear how ignorant you are.

Well you showed your bible ignorance.

It's over............Kavanaugh is confirmed

it will never be over. he will always be known as a liar and an accused as being an attempted rapist, partisan and a man with a temper. I'm sure he and Thomas have a lot in common.

It's a waste of time telling something to person who is incapable of learning.
Their interpretation of it, you mean. I'm sure the second amendment never assumed for people to have assault weapons with huge cartridges.

I bet you believe that an AR-15 has a HUGE cartridge.
You continually show the depth of your ignorance has no bounds.

Emotion and estrogen control her every thought.

More like knowledge (book, street smart), combined with compassion, empathy and estrogen.

Nope, you've made it abundantly clear how ignorant you are.

Well you showed your bible ignorance.

LOL, you ran as fast you could from that discussion, the ACA too. My degree is in Comparative Religion, go for it.

from them?? What do you think they will do??

Just list them:

like repealing Roe v. Wade

Allow insurance companies to opt out of birth control?

Make no laws concerning guns.

End SSM

Start saying prayers in public schools.

Get rid of public schools.

End the EPA.

End ACA for good.

End all social programs , except for vets.
You missed one.

A judge who supports presumption of innocence after his opponents attempted to deny it to him

Well he lied under oath, and it was a job interview. By the way , presumption of innocence is only in theory, its only for the rich and privileged.

it will never be over. he will always be known as a liar and an accused as being an attempted rapist, partisan and a man with a temper. I'm sure he and Thomas have a lot in common.

You lost little girl, go away.

Attempted rapist and a liar under oath. I would think the holy rollers would be more picky, but then you voted for a man who is the king of serial adulteress, and serial female assaulter. All of you right wing men are male chauvinist pigs I guess.

Attempted rapist and a liar under oath. I would think the holy rollers would be more picky, but then you voted for a man who is the king of serial adulteress, and serial female assaulter. All of you right wing men are male chauvinist pigs I guess.

Prove he lied.
Prove he tried to rape her.
I didn't vote for Rump. Now, substantiate your charges little girl.

Just list them:

End SSM

End the EPA.

End ACA for good.

All we want are judges who abide by the constitution. I realize that, by today's standards, that makes them far right. The left clearly wants activist judges who will ignore the constitution and legislate from the bench.

Prove he lied.
Prove he tried to rape her.
I didn't vote for Rump. Now, substantiate your charges little girl.

He obviously did, everyone knows it. The FBI investigation was a scam and we all know it. You back Trump.

He is guilty as he didn't want an investigation, and I believed her, like most everyone. Getting only elected by a partisan vote does not mean it legitimate. It was partisan.

Just list them:

End SSM

End the EPA.

End ACA for good.

All we want are judges who abide by the constitution. I realize that, by today's standards, that makes them far right. The left clearly wants activist judges who will ignore the constitution and legislate from the bench.

You mean ones that don't believe in civil rights, yep, that makes them far right.

Just list them:

End SSM

End the EPA.

End ACA for good.

Roe V. Wad is bad law however all of the current justices said they support stare decisis more. So Roe is safe for now.

It is sort of like gun rights in the 2nd Amendment versus States' Rights in the 10th. Scalia put a lot of weight onto States' Rights and even possibly ahead of 2A in some respects. This is Civil War doctrine all over again.

I see you didn't make a list. Are you unable to think why you so want Kavanaugh on the bench, who lied while under oath. Is that the best the Potus , who is also a compulsive liar, could find.

View attachment 220854

Just list them:

End SSM

End the EPA.

End ACA for good.

Roe V. Wad is bad law however all of the current justices said they support stare decisis more. So Roe is safe for now.

It is sort of like gun rights in the 2nd Amendment versus States' Rights in the 10th. Scalia put a lot of weight onto States' Rights and even possibly ahead of 2A in some respects. This is Civil War doctrine all over again.

And in the GOP states only the rich can get abortions, as they need to travel and it costs money. They will restrict it so much , women will use back street allies again and die. Thanks to Kav and the rest of the right wingers on the court.

I see you didn't make a list. Are you unable to think why you so want Kavanaugh on the bench, who lied while under oath. Is that the best the Potus , who is also a compulsive liar, could find.

View attachment 220854

You might need it , I don't

Just list them:

End SSM

End the EPA.

End ACA for good.

And in the GOP states only the rich can get abortions, as they need to travel and it costs money. They will restrict it so much , women will use back street allies again and die. Thanks to Kav and the rest of the right wingers on the court.
:CryingCow:

View attachment 220854

You might need it , I don't

Just list them:

End SSM

End the EPA.

End ACA for good.

I simply do not understand why females and homo's are not smart enough to use condoms.

Just list them:

End SSM

End the EPA.

End ACA for good.

The sky is falling, the sky is falling. Wolf oh my God there is a wolf stop it stop it, Wolf, wolf stop it. What else will you say to cause fear and panic among the
deluded, hysterical leftists?

Post the source of a conviction for perjury for Mr. Kavanaugh. Oh you can't so you are the compulsive liar, slanderer, libeler. The only thing I expect from any Justice of the Supreme Court is they judge law based on the actual content of the constitution and that content alone.
You know it all pompous, self righteousness is disgusting. Who made you the abiter of anything?

Just list them:

End SSM

End the EPA.

End ACA for good.

Booo-hooo, whiny, sniveling, crying Leftists!

Put on your vagina hat, and grow some-) (an oxymoron, lol) Your side is cooked, enjoy-)

Forum List

Back