Why does a law abiding citizen need to 3D print a gun instead of buying one?

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
Guns are legal to buy. Why should you be able to make one using a 3D printer unless you're a criminal?

Guns are legal to buy. Why should you be able to make one using a 3D printer unless you're a criminal?

Soooo, creating something for fun is only possible if you're a criminal? You do realize that the criminal misuse of firearms is less than 1 percent of all owners of guns. You do understand that...don't you? So the fact that we like to make things that go boom, doesn't make us criminals. It makes us people who like to create cool things. Things that you clearly don't understand.

Why not? It'd be pretty cool to have a 3-D printed gun.

Well, now I'm not really sure. I wanted to start a discussion about gun politics and policy. Apparently we're only allowed to have "general" conversations about gun ..... stuff. So I'm not even sure how to answer your question anymore. Thread unfollowed.

Why not? It'd be pretty cool to have a 3-D printed gun.

Well, now I'm not really sure. I wanted to start a discussion about gun politics and policy. Apparently we're only allowed to have "general" conversations about gun ..... stuff. So I'm not even sure how to answer your question anymore. Thread unfollowed.

Then I suggest you not lead with "you're all criminals if you want to print guns". Kind of limits where a conversation can go. I was tempted to consign it to the rubber room but decided to try and have a civil discussion first.

The ball is now in your court.

For ease of defending the lives of self and family and putting the occasional supplement on the dinner table. Man, I'll tell you . . . guns and spiders . . . what's that all about?

I don’t know maybe because they want to kind of like how some people buy a car and then modify it to get more horsepower. You don’t really need to do that the car would have gotten you where you needed to go and back as it was but you wanted to.

Because a 3D metal printer can cost thousands of dollars; and the plastic printed guns look ridiculous, and likewise their 3D printers can be prohibitively expensive.

It’s quicker, easier, and cheaper to buy a gun from a dealer – and you’ll end up with a far superior firearm.

Then I suggest you not lead with "you're all criminals if you want to print guns".

I didn't. I asked a question. I was opening up a discussion. But clearly you're too much of a simpleton to handle an discussion that doesn't involve a tongue being inserted up your asshole. I guess when you're an incel internet circle jerks are a great substitute for what you can't get in real life.

Had you not been so quick to cream your panties, you would have had the opportunity to see me acknowledge that I don't agree with the premise that would seem to be suggested by the title.

Then I suggest you not lead with "you're all criminals if you want to print guns".

I didn't. I asked a question. I was opening up a discussion. But clearly you're too much of a simpleton to handle an discussion that doesn't involve a tongue being inserted up your asshole. I guess when you're an incel internet circle jerks are a great substitute for what you can't get in real life.

Had you not been so quick to cream your panties, you would have had the opportunity to see me acknowledge that I don't agree with the premise that would seem to be suggested by the title.

No, the tone of the question is because guns are legal the only reason you could come up with to print one is if you're a criminal. That is about as asinine an assertion as I have ever heard. Try again.

No, the tone of the question

Oh fuck off with that bullshit! It's a plainly stated question. The entire post is two sentences. You inferred what you wanted to infer because you're sexually frustrated and think you're being victimized by women who don't want to fuck you.

No, the tone of the question

Oh fuck off with that bullshit! It's a plainly stated question. The entire post is two sentences. You inferred what you wanted to infer because you're sexually frustrated and think you're being victimized by women who don't want to fuck you.

The implication is clear. The fact that you don't seem to understand is on you, not me.

Bread is legal to buy. Why should you be able to make it?

You know, I had a similarly sarcastic response when I'd heard the question elsewhere today, except I compared it to cooking dinner vs going to a restaurant. But I had wished I could have given a more thoughtful reply, so I created this thread looking for a meaningful discussion. But clearly, that's not allowed around here.

Bread is legal to buy. Why should you be able to make it?

You know, I had a similarly sarcastic response when I'd heard the question elsewhere today, except I compared it to cooking dinner vs going to a restaurant. But I had wished I could have given a more thoughtful reply, so I created this thread looking for a meaningful discussion. But clearly, that's not allowed around here.

No, you didn't. You posted this as just another anti gun screed. Look at your fucking title. Are you just too stupid to understand the loaded nature of your title?
Why does a law abiding citizen need to 3D print a gun instead of buying one?

It'll keep the Communist Gestapo from kicking in your door to disarm you.

Tyrants have tried to disarm those they rule from the beginning of time.

It never works.

Forum List

Back