Why Does AG Holder's Wife Get Executive Privilege?

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
Legal scholars all pretty much agree that executive privilege was created to protect the executive branch from having to disclose conversations BETWEEN CABINET MEMBERS that may prove embarrassing and lead to stifling of competing opinions. So is Sharon Malone (his wife) a cabinet member? No.

021312-politics-black-political-couples-eric-holder-sharon-malone1.png

Congressional inquiries have done little to pin the donkey tail on Holder for his lying about the gun running fiasco called "fast and furious". No reason to go into what that was or the border patrol agent and DEA agents who were shot to death using those weapons. Holder clearly lied under oath about when he knew F&F had gone haywire. And it's apparent Holder wrote about that in emails to his wife well before he claimed in his testimony.

So in July, District Court Judge John Bates ordered the DOJ to hand over these emails and other materials. The WH asked that that be delayed until after November 4th. The Judge said not happening. So the WH decided they were shielded under executive privilege. There is no precedent for this that I can find. And since it's bad form to go after an office holder's family, nothing will be done about it while the Kenyan is posing as president.

Unless of course Holder's resignation doesn't end an investigation of Medicaid fraud involving an abortion clinic Sharon Malone (his wife) owned in Georgia and the DOJ's refusal to look into the matter.

It's not hard to figure out Holder is up to his eyeballs in corruption and deceit, choosing to enforce some laws and not others, specifically aimed at "his people". One can only hope the next president will name Trey Gowdy as the next AG and his first order of business is to put Eric Holder and Sharon Malone (his wife) in prison.

It isn't what holder wrote to his wife that's an issue. It's who he wrote to using his wife's account and his mother's account thinking they wouldn't be discoverable. That's where the questions are being raised.

• Banned
"Why Does AG Holder's Wife Get Executive Privilege?"

Because you and others on the partisan right don't understand what executive privilege is, or are willfully ignorant of the concept in an effort to contrive a controversy where none exists.

That you pose the question is proof of your ignorance, or proof that you're a partisan hack.

Hint: executive privilege isn't something someone 'gets.'

The law of our land means nothing to Obama and his commie radicals he's selected for his administration.

I hope the people HAVE HAD ENOUGH and show in these elections coming and then kick them out in the next presidential elections

The law of our land means nothing to Obama and his commie radicals he's selected for his administration.

I hope the people HAVE HAD ENOUGH and show in these elections coming and then kick them out in the next presidential elections

Thanks for contributing absolutely nothing of value to the conversation, Staph.

It doesn't matter who it is or what party they're from, certain people do get a type of special treatment. I've seen the same hell raised over republicans' wives. And both parties' kids. And Billy Carter.

It doesn't matter who it is or what party they're from, certain people do get a type of special treatment. I've seen the same hell raised over republicans' wives. And both parties' kids. And Billy Carter.

ah no that isn't how our system works. but with people like you it's no wonder they think they can get away with crap like this and believe they are OUR MASTERS. Now you can go spout off to someone else with nothing of value

Last edited:
  • Banned

Because you and others on the partisan right don't understand what executive privilege is, or are willfully ignorant of the concept in an effort to contrive a controversy where none exists.

That you pose the question is proof of your ignorance, or proof that you're a partisan hack.

I don't see anything in your little box of turds that tells me EP isn't exactly what I said it was. So c'mon pinhead, explain it to my readers.

• Banned

An AG's WIFE isn't a part of the Administration or the Cabinet...and therefore isn't entitled to any "special treatment" when criminal wrongdoing is suspected. She in the least is an accessory after the fact and why Obozo threw a rug over their emails. Nothing out of the ordinary for the criminal conspiracy that this administration is and has been from the beginning.

He gave it to holder and holders wife.

Legal scholars all pretty much agree that executive privilege was created to protect the executive branch from having to disclose conversations BETWEEN CABINET MEMBERS that may prove embarrassing and lead to stifling of competing opinions. So is Sharon Malone (his wife) a cabinet member? No.

021312-politics-black-political-couples-eric-holder-sharon-malone1.png

Congressional inquiries have done little to pin the donkey tail on Holder for his lying about the gun running fiasco called "fast and furious". No reason to go into what that was or the border patrol agent and DEA agents who were shot to death using those weapons. Holder clearly lied under oath about when he knew F&F had gone haywire. And it's apparent Holder wrote about that in emails to his wife well before he claimed in his testimony.

So in July, District Court Judge John Bates ordered the DOJ to hand over these emails and other materials. The WH asked that that be delayed until after November 4th. The Judge said not happening. So the WH decided they were shielded under executive privilege. There is no precedent for this that I can find. And since it's bad form to go after an office holder's family, nothing will be done about it while the Kenyan is posing as president.

Unless of course Holder's resignation doesn't end an investigation of Medicaid fraud involving an abortion clinic Sharon Malone (his wife) owned in Georgia and the DOJ's refusal to look into the matter.

It's not hard to figure out Holder is up to his eyeballs in corruption and deceit, choosing to enforce some laws and not others, specifically aimed at "his people". One can only hope the next president will name Trey Gowdy as the next AG and his first order of business is to put Eric Holder and Sharon Malone (his wife) in prison.
Because that is what libtards do, abuse powers.

Why don't you explain "what executive privilege is?"

Hint: You just got handed your 'ass.'

Why don't you explain "what executive privilege is?"

Hint: You just got handed your 'ass.'
He can't explain it without lying, he is a libtard.

Forum List

Back