Why Does Drumph......

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
.......keep saying that protesters at his events are "swinging" at people? There is no video of that. Nobody has ever seen a protester get violent at any Trump rally.

Fucking dude lies every fucking day. It's got to mean something to you nutbags.

.......keep saying that protesters at his events are "swinging" at people? There is no video of that. Nobody has ever seen a protester get violent at any Trump rally.

So wait. . .

You were at these rallies?

Since you haven't seen this on video, you think he is lying? Are you serious?

So wait. . .

There have been no reports. There are journalists at every event.

Try harder.

All this garbage is one huge ploy to keep promoting the racist angle...of course the libturds swallow it hook line and sinker....again

What really gets me is the Left has been saying they want Trump Trump Trump.......and when he's winning they attack the Trump Trump Trump...........

Why can't they make up their minds............

What really gets me is the Left has been saying they want Trump Trump Trump.......and when he's winning they attack the Trump Trump Trump...........

They are getting confused signals from their puppet masters

You misunderstand.
How so............early on with no results your side said WE WANT TRUMP..........to run against Hillary.........and now the attack machine from your side and the GOP are trying to stop his lead..........

Which is it....................You want him.....You want him not.

So wait. . .

Try harder.
I've watched the videos. In every incident, the protesters are ASKING FOR IT.

They are there to start shit. And shit they have received.

If right wingers did this shit at Bernie's rallies, folks would be losing their heads over the injustice of it all. They would probably call the protesters anti-Semites and Nazi's. :badgrin: I still, for the life of me, do not understand why Tea party folks have NOT gone and repaid Bernie with some protests in kind. This shit has got to end. It is insane.

It is like the little brother putting his foot in his big sisters room and then crying to his parents when his big sister clobbers him.

Sure, his big sister used force, but it's called, Aggravation.

Look it up you dim wit.

This is typical behavior. This is what they a looking for.

These rallies have the right to go on unmolested. What about their right to free speech and their safe spaces?

These protesters know what they are doing, they are committing psychic violence, and they are getting what they are asking for.

Awww how quaint. ANOTHER trump thread with a bullshit premise. Riddle me this: have you been to said rallies? Have you seen the video tape of every rally from every angle?
Why don't you miserable losers actually attack him on the legitimate stuff instead of the bullshit?
Same thing I had to say to the Obama haters. Except not near enough :lol:

They are getting confused signals from their puppet masters
They just parrot what is on TV and can't think for themselves, cut 'em some slack.

You misunderstand.
How so............early on with no results your side said WE WANT TRUMP..........to run against Hillary.........and now the attack machine from your side and the GOP are trying to stop his lead..........

I'm a Bernie supporter. I'd prefer Trump to Cruz. But...I don't believe Trump has a prayer in the general against either Sanders or Clinton.

Now...my interest is in getting Trump to stop egging on nutbags to act like assholes at these Trump events.

So wait. . .

Try harder.
I've watched the videos. In every incident, the protesters are ASKING FOR IT.

They are there to start shit. And shit they have received.

If right wingers did this shit at Bernie's rallies, folks would be losing their heads over the injustice of it all. They would probably call the protesters anti-Semites and Nazi's. :badgrin: I still, for the life of me, do not understand why Tea party folks have NOT gone and repaid Bernie with some protests in kind. This shit has got to end. It is insane.

It is like the little brother putting his foot in his big sisters room and then crying to his parents when his big sister clobbers him.

Sure, his big sister used force, but it's called, Aggravation.

Look it up you dim wit.

This is typical behavior. This is what they a looking for.

These rallies have the right to go on unmolested. What about their right to free speech and their safe spaces?

These protesters know what they are doing, they are committing psychic violence, and they are getting what they are asking for.

"Psychic violence"?

That's a new one.

You misunderstand.

I'm a Bernie supporter. I'd prefer Trump to Cruz. But...I don't believe Trump has a prayer in the general against either Sanders or Clinton.

Now...my interest is in getting Trump to stop egging on nutbags to act like assholes at these Trump events.
Sure sure.............You know it was in the bag for Hillary before it even began.........Please............Feel the Bern.......

Now on the other hand the establishment is dumb founded..........on what to do with Trump..........This usually works for them........

3fdd5285220ac3da85274da0dfd6946176adcfc4ff00c3f9c268b31d57b14b14_1.jpg

You misunderstand.

And how would you feel if a bunch of Tea party folk unfurled a banner and protested Sanders?

What if they all started chanting down with Communist Dictators?

Would you want the police to take them away?

You misunderstand.

And how would you feel if a bunch of Tea party folk unfurled a banner and protested Sanders?

What if they all started chanting down with Communist Dictators?

Would you want the police to take them away?

It happens all the time. The police or event security often do that. What I don't want is the guy on stage telling the crowd to harm the protesters. That's what happened in Trump events. Period.

Forum List

Back