Why does everyone look down on blacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isnt just America. It isnt just white people.
What is the deal here?

Here's a crazy idea: maybe blacks as a race are just generally inferior? Could that be why they've been CONQUERED by every nation that has run into them? And why most of them vote democrat?

Or did I miss something?

IQ levels make a difference in an individuals life, especially when brought into competition with ones contemporaries. Most intelligent people understand this basic premise.
However, what is less widely disseminated is; the effect of a populations cumulative IQ, and how it relates to a groups ability to govern itself; and the results such governance is capable of producing.

The following article explains how IQ plays a role in the “success”, of a nation. And while the article makes clear that even a high IQ nation, or state can suffer failures; a nation with an IQ below 97 can never attain the “successes” achieved by nations with IQs above 97.

It’s a good read whatever your take is...

The IQ Breaking Point – How Civilized Society is Maintained or Lost

Well in this case we are in serious trouble! Look at the clowns running this nation now.

The horror. A politician trying to get votes. LOL. That's your case?

Ok, let's talk pandering. How about the time when your orange douche bag justified white violence with there being fine people on "both sides" ? I guess it's ok for you retards for Rump to "pander" to white supremacists but God forbid a Democrat tries to do the same to their constituents.
OK. Let’s look at that statement. In fact let’s look at the entire statement not just part of it.

On Aug. 15, 2017, President Donald Trump held a press conference to discuss an executive order he had signed on infrastructure permitting. Reporters shortly began asking questions about Trump’s initial response to violent protests in Charlottesville, Va. It was at this press conference that Trump said that "you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides."

On April 25, 2019, former Vice President Joe Biden declared his 2020 candidacy for the Democratic nomination and the presidency by recalling the events in Charlottesville and Trump’s comments. "With those words, the president of the United States assigned a moral equivalence between those spreading hate and those with the courage to stand against it," Biden said.

The next day, Trump responded, saying "If you look at what I said, you will see that that question was answered perfectly. And I was talking about people that went because they felt very strongly about the monument to Robert E. Lee, a great general. Whether you like it or not, he was one of the great generals." Trump also said he would defeat Biden "very easily."

We wanted to look at Trump’s comments in their original context. Here is a transcript of the questions Trump answered that addressed the Charlottesville controversy in the days after it happened. (His specific remarks about "very fine people, on both sides" come in the final third of the transcript.)

***snip***

Reporter: (Inaudible) "… both sides, sir. You said there was hatred, there was violence on both sides. Are the --"

Trump: "Yes, I think there’s blame on both sides. If you look at both sides -- I think there’s blame on both sides. And I have no doubt about it, and you don’t have any doubt about it either. And if you reported it accurately, you would say."

Reporter: "The neo-Nazis started this. They showed up in Charlottesville to protest --"

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

OK. Let’s look at that statement. In fact let’s look at the entire statement not just part of it.

On Aug. 15, 2017, President Donald Trump held a press conference to discuss an executive order he had signed on infrastructure permitting. Reporters shortly began asking questions about Trump’s initial response to violent protests in Charlottesville, Va. It was at this press conference that Trump said that "you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides."

On April 25, 2019, former Vice President Joe Biden declared his 2020 candidacy for the Democratic nomination and the presidency by recalling the events in Charlottesville and Trump’s comments. "With those words, the president of the United States assigned a moral equivalence between those spreading hate and those with the courage to stand against it," Biden said.

The next day, Trump responded, saying "If you look at what I said, you will see that that question was answered perfectly. And I was talking about people that went because they felt very strongly about the monument to Robert E. Lee, a great general. Whether you like it or not, he was one of the great generals." Trump also said he would defeat Biden "very easily."

We wanted to look at Trump’s comments in their original context. Here is a transcript of the questions Trump answered that addressed the Charlottesville controversy in the days after it happened. (His specific remarks about "very fine people, on both sides" come in the final third of the transcript.)

***snip***

Reporter: (Inaudible) "… both sides, sir. You said there was hatred, there was violence on both sides. Are the --"

Trump: "Yes, I think there’s blame on both sides. If you look at both sides -- I think there’s blame on both sides. And I have no doubt about it, and you don’t have any doubt about it either. And if you reported it accurately, you would say."

Reporter: "The neo-Nazis started this. They showed up in Charlottesville to protest --"

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."
So, even though the Nazis started this attack, your orange douche bag could not bring himself to condemn them? Did you even read your link? How could anyone think that the Nazis were fine people? If that doesn't scream racist to you, nothing else will. Thanks for playing. :itsok:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It isnt just America. It isnt just white people.
What is the deal here?

There's racism everywhere, all over the planet. It doesn't matter if you're white, black, yellow, brown, purple, etc. This article in of itself makes massive generalizations and could be considered racist, which is highly ironic. I mean honestly, if that hit piece wasn't written specifically to gaslight ppl i'd be very surprised, if not outright shocked. There isn't even a name attached to the article, and probably for good reason. I'm actually here laughing as a i read it.

I have heard that math is racist. I wouldn’t surprise me if next education is considered racist.

Obviously the best way to get out of poverty and off welfare is to get a good education. The large corporation I worked for before I retired was always looking for educated blacks they could promote so as to look better. To be fair much of the corporation’s work involved government contracts which is why they wanted to promote minorities.
if they would stop dropping out all the time . they companied could find them.

There's racism everywhere, all over the planet. It doesn't matter if you're white, black, yellow, brown, purple, etc. This article in of itself makes massive generalizations and could be considered racist, which is highly ironic. I mean honestly, if that hit piece wasn't written specifically to gaslight ppl i'd be very surprised, if not outright shocked. There isn't even a name attached to the article, and probably for good reason. I'm actually here laughing as a i read it.
a black probably wrote the piece has not been to any of those countries.

Because public schools have always taught brainwashing and indoctrination.
3 generations have no idea how to think for themselves.
Blacks have been taught they are victims those who fall for it.

Just like the father who is bi racial said , oh and he is a doc. He said if blacks are so opressed how the hell did he become a docotr——-not the exact words but close enough.

I saw the video somewhere , I might have even posted over here some where on another post a day or so ago.

Morgan Freeman said it “ stop identifying me as a black man” which is dam right he’s an American that’s it.
no they are doing it now crt ugh.

dems use blacks for vote.
If not for the black vote there would be no Democratic Party. The problem is the Democrats do little for the blacks in return. They even fail at properly educating blacks in many big cities or whites for that matter. No matter how you cut it it is every difficult to be successful if you are poorly educated.

So what do public school teachers do for their own kids?

That must be why black tribes used to capture and enslave fellow blacks from other tribes, even selling some of them to the Portuguese and Spanish.
Actually, that account is disingenuous. On top of that if whites didn't buy, there would have been no sale.

Here's a crazy idea: maybe blacks as a race are just generally inferior? Could that be why they've been CONQUERED by every nation that has run into them? And why most of them vote democrat?

Or did I miss something?
Wrong.

Oh. Those females with high testosterone you mean?
Women have a small level of testerone....Men also have some level of estrogen. FAT produces estrogen btw guys.

In Blacks, Testerone in both males and females is HIGHER than in other races...

This is medical fact.

Women have a small level of testerone....Men also have some level of estrogen. FAT produces estrogen btw guys.

In Blacks, Testerone in both males and females is HIGHER than in other races...

This is medical fact.
That’s why I said highER. In any case, I don’t actually give a shit about any racially based difference in testosterone levels.

I'm not just speaking for myself here but the vast majority of black people don't care what white people or non black people think about black people. We really don't. We only care about what they do.

Trust me black people are FULLY aware that white and non blk people have a heart of stone when it comes to black people.

I'm not into changing the minds of hearts of white people. I'm and 99% of blk ppl focus on what and non blk ppl do

Heart of stone towards black ppl? Aren't black ppl going around smearing their feces and dumping their diarrhea on white ppl and whomever else? 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back