Why does everyone look down on blacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That still isnt racist bro.
People biased against him would think its a forgery after his own family said he was and his own publicist said he was.
Wrong. Someone who worked for his publicist made a mistake and admitted to that mistake and still racists cling to some conspiracy theory.

Wrong. Someone who worked for his publicist made a mistake and admitted to that mistake and still racists cling to some conspiracy theory.
ummm ok.
Lets ignore his FAMILY still saying it. His family that lives in Kenya.
Personally, I dont give a fuck where he was born. Im just glad his rein is over.
Oh yeah, one more time for the people in the back
Racist - a person that thinks an entire race is inferior or superior.
Please stop raping terminology. You ruin its meaning.

ummm ok.
Personally, I dont give a fuck where he was born. Im just glad his rein is over.
Wacist:

The Ghetto way of calling a Honkey a bigot but couldn’t pronounce the R correctly and talks like Buckwheat!

……

Don’t hate a person because of their skin color… Just hate them for being human!

ummm ok.
No, let's not ignore your claims that Obama's family said he was born in Kenya. Let's see it.

😄

And nothing about that story raises any red flags to you? I mean the story said Trump supporter and obvious forgery. Racists continue to believe because they want to believe.
So because he supports trump, means he should automatically disqualified from truth? How bigoted of you.
People said barracks hawaiian BC was a forgery.
So what?
What makes barrack right and malik wrong? Its what you want you want to believe. Just like you want to believe your own made up definition of "racism"

:laughing0301:
Is this the Dem version of the "I am not racist, I have a black friend" claim?

You elected a black man BECAUSE he was black. Think about that....racist.
Moron. Do you think Obama was the first black man to run for the Dem nomination for president?

Does the name Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton ring any bells? They ran for president way before Obama. And yet, both of them did not even get traction in their own district let alone among the national democrats.

So, no, unlike you miserable racist Republicans, we have enough blacks and minorities running in our party and we don't have to settle for a token black like you miserable racists.

Let me know if you are still confused. Back at ya, fool :laughing0301:

So because he supports trump, means he should automatically disqualified from truth? How bigoted of you.
Well yes, anyone who supports Trump should be immediately suspect but also because the birth certificate he produced was dated three years before the Republic of Kenya was even founded and had a South Australian seal.
People said barracks hawaiian BC was a forgery.
So what?
And people think those people are willing to belive those nonsense conspiracies because they're racist. So what?
What makes barrack right and malik wrong? Its what you want you want to believe. Just like you want to believe your own made up definition of "racism"
That and the ability to discern truth from fiction.

Last edited:
Watch Will Smith Crack Jokes About 'White Audiences' After Argument Interrupts Festival Appearance Will Smith comes across as a real class act. 7minutes into this interview there is trouble in the audience and makes funny comments about white and black audiences maybe some might get uptight about it but for me, it was just an off-the-cuff joke. I thought it was funny and he was really concerned about the people in the audience.
will smith cwhen was the last time he madea hit movie>?

Other blacks have blamed black drug addictions on whites supplying the drugs. Areas are funded with tax dollars. Less tax, less funding.
Most drug users are not black. Most of the drugs are in suburban areas.

Meth and heroin are drugs that black people rarely use or sell today. Most of the users and sellers are white or non black.

Yet more black people r in jaill. Waco has been a hotbed for crystal meth use. So what do the white supremacists do ? Change possession of meth from felony to misdemeanor.

All over the USA white people are drugged out on meth like this

1632348498376.png

1632348523473.png

1632348548276.png

1632348610061.png

These white folks got K&A looking like skid row.

The system of white supremacy gives them gives them clean needles and a program to pick up the needles those trifling cave beasts discard on the ground.

Plus they beg 24/7 with their dusty ass signs in the street and subway. You see when it’s a white problem it isn’t a problem. They don’t want the little white Timmys of the world to hit that cell

upload_2019-2-6_16-25-27.png

They have a system to go easy on them like Clinton in this opiod crisis. They have Methodone Clinics to help them manage their addiction.

upload_2019-2-6_16-29-51.png

Wonder if he's ever spoken on the CIA's trade of Cocaine 4 Weapons in Nicaragua '90's ? Or Nixon's overt racist drug war that he co-opted ?

They go so soft on white drug users that Miami police say they’ll offer opioid addicts rehab instead of arresting them

upload_2019-2-6_16-34-4.png

Look at the story of the dead opiod addict last year (Maddie Linsenmeir). You would think she was getting to be buried in Arlington with all this press around her death.

upload_2019-2-6_16-38-38.png

They’re making martyrs out of white drug users when we steady getting killed. Drugs don't stick with black folk. Heroin ended in the 60s. Coke the 70s. Crack the 80s. The only thing left is weed. But when Black folks put that down watch "them" make Newport illegal to smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back