Why does God hide himself?

Maybe it was ingrained in you at an early age. Do you have any proof you were born a homo?
Do you have any proof that you weren't? :D
Do you besides the fact that I have never had sex with the same gender?

So how do you know you were born a homo?
I've never felt any other way.
So what? That proves diddly squat.

How do you know you were born a homo? Did you take a genetic test? Do you have a homo gene? Where did you get that from?
Your god, apparently.
You are agnostic so we know you don't believe that. How do you know you were born a homo? Did you take a genetic test? Do you have a homo gene? Where did you get that from?

How do you know you were born a homo? Did you take a genetic test? Do you have a homo gene? Where did you get that from?
Your god, apparently.
You are agnostic so we know you don't believe that. How do you know you were born a homo? Did you take a genetic test? Do you have a homo gene? Where did you get that from?
It doesn't matter what I believe. If your god exists like you say it does, then it made me. So now you don't believe that your god made all humans?

Your god, apparently.
It doesn't matter what I believe. If your god exists like you say it does, then it made me. So now you don't believe that your god made all humans?
I am glad you admitted that it doesn't matter what you believe.

The Lochness Monster and "god" both hide themselves very very well.....what does that tell us?

Maybe it was ingrained in you at an early age. Do you have any proof you were born a homo?

Your god, apparently.
You are agnostic so you don't believe that. Do you have any scientific proof that you were born a homo?

Your god, apparently.
Because only facts count, not what you think you'd like facts to be, like you do.

Your god, apparently.
You are agnostic so you don't believe that. Do you have any scientific proof that you were born a homo?
You think that your god made everything, so your god made homosexuality, it's all over nature.

Your god, apparently.
You think that your god made everything, so your god made homosexuality, it's all over nature.
When you can show DNA proof I will believe it.

Your god, apparently.
Because only facts count, not what you think you'd like facts to be, like you do.
You mean facts like DNA?

Your god, apparently.
So you don't believe that god made homosexuality?

Your god, apparently.
You mean facts like DNA?
science hasn't pinpointed yet why some people are born gay.

You mean facts like DNA?
Then what you are saying is that there is no scientific basis for saying that people are born homosexual.

Your god, apparently.
We can't answer this until science proves people are born that way. I could tell you where the Bible says this is the case for some homosexuals but I'm not going to.

You mean facts like DNA?
Then what you are saying is that there is no scientific basis for saying that people are born homosexual.
Never said there was. Doesn't mean it's not true.

Your god, apparently.
We can't answer this until science proves people are born that way. I could tell you where the Bible says this is the case for some homosexuals but I'm not going to.
lol, like I can't look it up.
So you're saying that god didn't make everything in the universe. How can that be?

lol, like I can't look it up.
So you're saying that god didn't make everything in the universe. How can that be?
Go ahead an look it up. I'll wait.

I'm saying that until you provide scientific proof that you were born gay, I'll have to be agnostic on this too. It's only fair, right? Do you have any peer reviewed scientific papers that prove you were born gay?

You mean facts like DNA?
Great, then I can't accept it until you do. Fair enough?

You mean facts like DNA?
I've accepted it already. Glad you have as well.

You mean facts like DNA?
But I haven't. You need to provide scientific proof that you were born gay. A peer reviewed scientific paper will do.

But I haven't. You need to provide scientific proof that you were born gay. A peer reviewed scientific paper will do.
Well whoop dee foo, you haven't. Um... so what? It's not true until you believe it? :lol:

Forum List

Back