Why does God hide himself?

Then what you are saying is that there is no scientific basis for saying that people are born homosexual.
Never said there was. Doesn't mean it's not true.
Great, then I can't accept it until you do. Fair enough?
I've accepted it already. Glad you have as well.
But I haven't. You need to provide scientific proof that you were born gay. A peer reviewed scientific paper will do.
Well whoop dee foo, you haven't. Um... so what? It's not true until you believe it? :lol:
Doesn't the same thing apply for the existence of God?

God loves logic. He created it.

Never said there was. Doesn't mean it's not true.
But I haven't. You need to provide scientific proof that you were born gay. A peer reviewed scientific paper will do.
Well whoop dee foo, you haven't. Um... so what? It's not true until you believe it? :lol:

That's why I'm agnostic, it's a possibility until there's proof either way.

And god loves homosexuality. he created it.

You don't believe in God, so you can't believe that God loves homosexuality. I bet God does love homos though.

You don't believe in God, so you can't believe that God loves homosexuality. I bet God does love homos though.
Didn't god kick Adam out of Eden for banging a woman? God IS a homo.

you know what sex God is?

At the Vatican, he's depicted as a man. Always.

So? How is that proof? Seems you dont like thinking for yourself much

If god wasn't a man, he wouldn't have made a woman out of a man's rib, it would have been the other way around.

If god wasn't a man, he wouldn't have made a woman out of a man's rib, it would have been the other way around.
It was written that God created man, the species, in the image and likeness of God; male and female he created man.

This shows that God is neither male nor female but something entirely different that is a reflection of both genders.

It was written that God created man, the species, in the image and likeness of God; male and female he created man.

This shows that God is neither male nor female but something entirely different that is a reflection of both genders.
Not how the bible depicts things. Or the Pope.

And if Jesus is the actual son of god, is he a hermaphrodite as well?

Son of God is a relational metaphor, thats it. Jesus was a human being. It is written that he lived in the wilderness among the wild beasts before he became enlightened. This just means he lived in non Jewish areas not under mosaic law and ran around with Romans, the wild beasts, presumably doing what Romans do.

Jesus was accused of keeping company with prostitutes. He never denied this, he just didn't agree that it was sinful.

What does that tell you?

Son of God is a relational metaphor, thats it. Jesus was a human being. It is written that he lived in the wilderness among the wild beasts before he became enlightened. This just means he lived in non Jewish areas not under mosaic law and ran around with Romans, the wild beasts, presumably doing what Romans do.

Jesus was accused of keeping company with prostitutes. He never denied this, he just didn't agree that it was sinful.

What does that tell you?
God was a man.

What does that tell you?
God was a man.

lol....

Try reading the CCC.

Try reading the CCC.
Is that the communist manifesto?

I'm not sure where you are getting your information from, but you have been misled. As for you insulting God, that is between you and Him.

I'm not sure where you are getting your information from, but you have been misled. As for you insulting God, that is between you and Him.
Me and a homo god would be cool. :cool:

Try reading the CCC.
Is that the communist manifesto?
No.

I think it is pretty sad that you converse more with me than you do anyone else and that your only objective in our conversations is to try to insult me. It really does say more about you than it does me.

Me and a homo god would be cool. :cool:
If you say so.

Forum List

Back