Why does God hide himself?

So does that mean you don't have any peer reviewed scientific papers?
I personally don't have any. Oh well, Does that mean that evolution doesn't exist?
It is funny how you require peer reviewed scientific papers for some theories but not others.
I'm just too lazy to do all the googling for you. If you want to learn about evolution, go for it, it's all over google. :D
Also, maybe start an evolution thread? You'll probably get what you need there. This thread isn't about evolution.
I know all about evolution. It appears that you are the one who has no data on it. It is funny how you require peer reviewed scientific papers for some theories but not others.
I already know that you're an evolution denier. I have no interested in proving you wrong. Too boring.

"It is funny how you require peer reviewed scientific papers for some theories but not others". I personally don't need any peer reviewed papers on evolution, it's already a done deal for me.
Do you have any peer reviewed scientific studies on why you prefer sex with the same gender?

I already know that you're an evolution denier. I have no interested in proving you wrong. Too boring.

"It is funny how you require peer reviewed scientific papers for some theories but not others". I personally don't need any peer reviewed papers on evolution, it's already a done deal for me.
I am pretty sure there is NO proof of humans evolving from the apes.... that is just the ravings of a demented drunk.
So you think an invisible being put us here?
I think We didn't evolve from apes. I also think yes God made the universe and everything in it and he used science because he created it. I also think I will trust in him far more then I will trust in a insane drunk names Darwin who believed you should slaughter large parts of the population.
Darwin didn't invent evolution, he merely discovered it, and it really has nothing to do with his personal shortcomings.
Do you have any peer reviewed scientific papers?
No, I made up evolution. :lol:

I personally don't have any. Oh well, Does that mean that evolution doesn't exist?
It is funny how you require peer reviewed scientific papers for some theories but not others.
I'm just too lazy to do all the googling for you. If you want to learn about evolution, go for it, it's all over google. :D
Also, maybe start an evolution thread? You'll probably get what you need there. This thread isn't about evolution.
I know all about evolution. It appears that you are the one who has no data on it. It is funny how you require peer reviewed scientific papers for some theories but not others.

Do you have any peer reviewed scientific studies on why you prefer sex with the same gender?
Why do you think of homos so much? They give you a chubby? :lol:

I am pretty sure there is NO proof of humans evolving from the apes.... that is just the ravings of a demented drunk.
I think We didn't evolve from apes. I also think yes God made the universe and everything in it and he used science because he created it. I also think I will trust in him far more then I will trust in a insane drunk names Darwin who believed you should slaughter large parts of the population.
Darwin didn't invent evolution, he merely discovered it, and it really has nothing to do with his personal shortcomings.
That Darwin was the one who discovered evolution? :lol:

But you seem to place such great faith in peer reviewed scientific studies.

So you don't have any peer reviewed studies which show why you prefer sex with the same gender? Do you think you were born that way? Or did something happen to you along the way?

Do you have a peer reviewed scientific paper on that?

Never said that there weren't any for evolution, just that I don't feel the need to go and get them for you because I'm not trying to prove evolution to you, if you don't believe in it, you're a fool.
PS the universe evolved from a singularity to its present state. Do you disagree with that statement or agree?

Last edited:
Do you have a peer reviewed scientific paper on that?
Why, who do you think came up with evolution? Nobody?

So you don't have any peer reviewed studies which show why you prefer sex with the same gender? Do you think you were born that way? Or did something happen to you along the way?
I don't care why I like women, I just do. :D

And yes, I was born this way, and have never been into guys. Ever.

Never said that there weren't any for evolution, just that I don't feel the need to go and get them for you because I'm not trying to prove evolution to you, if you don't believe in it, you're a fool.
PS the universe evolved from a singularity to its present state. Do you disagree with that statement or agree?
So you take it on faith. Sorry but I am agnostic on evolution. You need to convince me.

Last edited:
That's what I figured. You do realize your homosexuality is the antithesis of natural selection, right?

Maybe it was ingrained in you at an early age. Do you have any proof you were born a homo?

So you take it on faith. Sorry but I am agnostic on evolution. You need to convince me.
You agree that the universe went from a singularity to its present day form, you've said as much many times. That's called evolution, so you actually already believe in evolution without even knowing it!

That's what I figured. You do realize your homosexuality is the antithesis of natural selection, right?
Turning the thread towards homos again? Just go to a gay bar and check out the scene already, you know you want to. :D

Maybe it was ingrained in you at an early age. Do you have any proof you were born a homo?
Do you have any proof that you weren't? :D

Do you besides the fact that I have never had sex with the same gender?

So how do you know you were born a homo?

I've never felt any other way.

So what? That proves diddly squat.

How do you know you were born a homo? Did you take a genetic test? Do you have a homo gene? Where did you get that from?

So what? That proves diddly squat.

How do you know you were born a homo? Did you take a genetic test? Do you have a homo gene? Where did you get that from?
Your god, apparently.

Forum List

Back