Why does God hide himself?

They're making a new movie about god, they're calling it "Lord of the Apes".
I bet He will get a kick out of that one. I heard He has a wicked sense of humor. Maybe you will find out.

After all... Laughing leads to crying.
Well, if god made us, then he made us as apes. Or do you deny evolution?
I'm agnostic about that. Do you have any scientific proof?
An evolution denier? No, not seriously, are you?

It's scientifically proven that humans have been getting taller through the centuries. They named that sort of thing evolution.
Yes, I am agnostic on that. You need to provide the peer reviewed scientific paper on that.
Stay ignorant, I don't care. :D

I bet He will get a kick out of that one. I heard He has a wicked sense of humor. Maybe you will find out.

After all... Laughing leads to crying.

It's scientifically proven that humans have been getting taller through the centuries. They named that sort of thing evolution.
Yes, I am agnostic on that. You need to provide the peer reviewed scientific paper on that.
No. Seriously. Please share with me your peer reviewed scientific papers. You do have them, right? I mean someone like you wouldn't just swallow anything (pun intended).

No. Seriously. Please share with me your peer reviewed scientific papers. You do have them, right? I mean someone like you wouldn't just swallow anything (pun intended).

You're begging me to teach you about evolution because you know nothing about it right now? Why is nobody surprised?:lmao:

You're begging me to teach you about evolution because you know nothing about it right now? Why is nobody surprised?:lmao:
Not really, but I would like to see the peer reviewed scientific papers that got your agnostic butt to believe in something. Can you provide a link to that?

Not really, but I would like to see the peer reviewed scientific papers that got your agnostic butt to believe in something. Can you provide a link to that?
Evolution doesn't need my help to defend itself, just go to google.

So does that mean you don't have any peer reviewed scientific papers?

I personally don't have any. Oh well, Does that mean that evolution doesn't exist?

I personally don't have any. Oh well, Does that mean that evolution doesn't exist?
It is funny how you require peer reviewed scientific papers for some theories but not others.

I believe evolution exist. From a dormant state to pupi , then from pupi to butterfly; classic evolution.

It is funny how you require peer reviewed scientific papers for some theories but not others.
I'm just too lazy to do all the googling for you. If you want to learn about evolution, go for it, it's all over google. :D
Also, maybe start an evolution thread? You'll probably get what you need there. This thread isn't about evolution.

I'm just too lazy to do all the googling for you. If you want to learn about evolution, go for it, it's all over google. :D
Also, maybe start an evolution thread? You'll probably get what you need there. This thread isn't about evolution.
I know all about evolution. It appears that you are the one who has no data on it. It is funny how you require peer reviewed scientific papers for some theories but not others.

I know all about evolution. It appears that you are the one who has no data on it. It is funny how you require peer reviewed scientific papers for some theories but not others.
I already know that you're an evolution denier. I have no interested in proving you wrong. Too boring.

"It is funny how you require peer reviewed scientific papers for some theories but not others". I personally don't need any peer reviewed papers on evolution, it's already a done deal for me.

I already know that you're an evolution denier. I have no interested in proving you wrong. Too boring.

"It is funny how you require peer reviewed scientific papers for some theories but not others". I personally don't need any peer reviewed papers on evolution, it's already a done deal for me.
I am pretty sure there is NO proof of humans evolving from the apes.... that is just the ravings of a demented drunk.

I am pretty sure there is NO proof of humans evolving from the apes.... that is just the ravings of a demented drunk.
So you think an invisible being put us here?

I think We didn't evolve from apes. I also think yes God made the universe and everything in it and he used science because he created it. I also think I will trust in him far more then I will trust in a insane drunk names Darwin who believed you should slaughter large parts of the population.

I think We didn't evolve from apes. I also think yes God made the universe and everything in it and he used science because he created it. I also think I will trust in him far more then I will trust in a insane drunk names Darwin who believed you should slaughter large parts of the population.
Darwin didn't invent evolution, he merely discovered it, and it really has nothing to do with his personal shortcomings.

Darwin didn't invent evolution, he merely discovered it, and it really has nothing to do with his personal shortcomings.
Keep on believing lies . That is all you.

Do you have any peer reviewed scientific papers?

Forum List

Back