Why does God hide himself?

I too believe God has a plan. In my understanding God will return for us all. Will forgive us all. Has included us all. Because he loves us all. I disagree with the religious view of the plan of God , its too exclusive.

The person you last condemned , needs you to see the light of salvation, so you can stop condemning people.

The world is killing each other , and religious doctrines are killing us.

Nobody is teaching life.
Life is teaching them. They just aren't learning. Religious doctrines are killing us? Which religious doctrines are killing us?

One of the reasons God hides , is to keep mankind in the dark about many things.

Come Great Light , we await your awesome presence. We need you so much Lord of the Ages.

Come Great Light , we await your awesome presence. We need you so much Lord of the Ages.
He speaks in a quiet voice. You have to listen for Him.
They're making a new movie about god, they're calling it "Lord of the Apes".
I bet He will get a kick out of that one. I heard He has a wicked sense of humor. Maybe you will find out.

After all... Laughing leads to crying.

I bet He will get a kick out of that one. I heard He has a wicked sense of humor. Maybe you will find out.

Well, if god made us, then he made us as apes. Or do you deny evolution?

I'm agnostic about that. Do you have any scientific proof?

An evolution denier? No, not seriously, are you?

It's scientifically proven that humans have been getting taller through the centuries. They named that sort of thing evolution.

An evolution denier? No, not seriously, are you?

It's scientifically proven that humans have been getting taller through the centuries. They named that sort of thing evolution.
Yes, I am agnostic on that. You need to provide the peer reviewed scientific paper on that.

Forum List

Back