Why does God hide himself?

God isn't hiding, there's not even any proof that he exists. Anyone have any?

Yes. Creation.
You have nothing. I've already shown that. Anyone else?
How have you shown that?
We went through the whole proof thing, you have none. Move along.
Are you kidding? I have creation. I have how creation evolved from 14 billion years ago until today. I have observations of behaviors of others and myself. I have observations of cause and effect. I have observations of outcomes and cycles. I have tons of proof. You are the one with zero proof and yet you default to the atheist position every single time while masquerading as an agnostic.

Yes. Creation.
How have you shown that?
Are you kidding? I have creation. I have how creation evolved from 14 billion years ago until today. I have observations of behaviors of others and myself. I have observations of cause and effect. I have observations of outcomes and cycles. I have tons of proof. You are the one with zero proof and yet you default to the atheist position every single time while masquerading as an agnostic.
You have the universe. Now remind me again how your invisible friend ties in scientifically with that?

Yes. Creation.
How have you shown that?
You have the universe. Now remind me again how your invisible friend ties in scientifically with that?
Remind me how you have any scientific data that says it is not? You are an agnostic. Be definition you must believe that what I have said may be true. You don't know, remember?

How have you shown that?
Remind me how you have any scientific data that says it is not? You are an agnostic. Be definition you must believe that what I have said may be true. You don't know, remember?
No, I wait for proof that says you are right. So far, I haven't seen any. please try again.

How have you shown that?
No, I wait for proof that says you are right. So far, I haven't seen any. please try again.
Which means that by default you are saying you know. There are no two ways around it.

Which means that by default you are saying you know. There are no two ways around it.
No, by default I'm still waiting for proof either way. Now you know. Geez, you're a tad slow, aren't you?

No, by default I'm still waiting for proof either way. Now you know. Geez, you're a tad slow, aren't you?
No. You are not. By definition an agnostic doesn't know. You are saying you know. Otherwise, you wouldn't reject anything because you don't know. I think you are the slow one.

No. You are not. By definition an agnostic doesn't know. You are saying you know. Otherwise, you wouldn't reject anything because you don't know. I think you are the slow one.
An agnostic can still identify nonsense when he or she hears it. You obviously cannot.

An agnostic can still identify nonsense when he or she hears it. You obviously cannot.
Sorry but by definition you don't know so rejecting or accepting any proof for or against God would be a violation of agnosticism. I'm sorry. But you are just going to have to sit on the fence.

Sorry but by definition you don't know so rejecting or accepting any proof for or against God would be a violation of agnosticism. I'm sorry. But you are just going to have to sit on the fence.
Your theories are scientifically inert. Maybe someone else has the right one because you sure don't. Now move along.

Your theories are scientifically inert. Maybe someone else has the right one because you sure don't. Now move along.
Wait a minute. By definition you don't know. Do you even know what that means? That means anything at all about God's existence is an unknown to you. You just don't know. It could be. Which is probably why you are telling your kid that nonsense about a life force or a soul. Talk about a confused mother fucker.

Wait a minute. By definition you don't know. Do you even know what that means? That means anything at all about God's existence is an unknown to you. You just don't know. It could be. Which is probably why you are telling your kid that nonsense about a life force or a soul. Talk about a confused mother fucker.
You're just burnt because you can't prove your dumb theory.

You're just burnt because you can't prove your dumb theory.
I'm not the one with the dilemma. My beliefs are aligned. Yours are confused.

Forum List

Back