Why does God hide himself?

An agnostic can still identify nonsense when he or she hears it. You obviously cannot.
Sorry but by definition you don't know so rejecting or accepting any proof for or against God would be a violation of agnosticism. I'm sorry. But you are just going to have to sit on the fence.
Your theories are scientifically inert. Maybe someone else has the right one because you sure don't. Now move along.
Wait a minute. By definition you don't know. Do you even know what that means? That means anything at all about God's existence is an unknown to you. You just don't know. It could be. Which is probably why you are telling your kid that nonsense about a life force or a soul. Talk about a confused mother fucker.
You're just burnt because you can't prove your dumb theory.
I'm not the one with the dilemma. My beliefs are aligned. Yours are confused.
Aligned with what, the Tooth Fairy? :lmao:

Sorry but by definition you don't know so rejecting or accepting any proof for or against God would be a violation of agnosticism. I'm sorry. But you are just going to have to sit on the fence.
Your theories are scientifically inert. Maybe someone else has the right one because you sure don't. Now move along.
Wait a minute. By definition you don't know. Do you even know what that means? That means anything at all about God's existence is an unknown to you. You just don't know. It could be. Which is probably why you are telling your kid that nonsense about a life force or a soul. Talk about a confused mother fucker.
I believe in the material and the spiritual. You believe in the material with some odd exception for life force and soul. Probably because you could not bear to teach your kid your fatalism. And you think what I wrote was funny.

I believe in the material and the spiritual.
So more like Santa Claus then. :biggrin:

You tell me. You are the one who believes in a life force, souls and reincarnation.

You tell me. You are the one who believes in a life force, souls and reincarnation.
Ok, Santa Claus then. :lol:

Ok, Santa Claus then. :lol:
You have just condemned your own beliefs then.

You have just condemned your own beliefs then.
Says the clown.
Says your best friend.
You're a clown, nothing more.
It seems that the truth has stung you.
No, you're a harmless clown.
Which is why 99% of your posts are to me or discuss me. You are drawn to me like moth to a flame. You don't even understand it yourself. It is like I have invisible puppet wires making you dance. So your actions belie your words.

Says the clown.
Says your best friend.
Which is why 99% of your posts are to me or discuss me. You are drawn to me like moth to a flame. You don't even understand it yourself. It is like I have invisible puppet wires making you dance. So your actions belie your words.
Sorry, a self-important clown. :biggrin:

Says your best friend.
Sorry, a self-important clown. :biggrin:
Don't be so hard on yourself.

Forum List

Back