Why does God hide himself?

So god never actually said anything. Got it.
You mean that science isn't enough for you?
Science has never said that god spoke. Please try again.
But science does tell us that consciousness evolved from space and time and that consciousness is evolving.
Not only is that more clown fartsmoke, but that's not god talking, that's a theory.
Clearly you are ignorant on the stages of evolution of matter.
We're talking about whether god actually said anything or not. Try to concentrate.

You mean that science isn't enough for you?
But science does tell us that consciousness evolved from space and time and that consciousness is evolving.
Not only is that more clown fartsmoke, but that's not god talking, that's a theory.
We're talking about whether god actually said anything or not. Try to concentrate.
No. You are talking about that. I am talking about the evidence that proves that consciousness is evolving.

No. You are talking about that. I am talking about the evidence that proves that consciousness is evolving.
So you agree that god never actually said anything. Good for you. *pat on the head*

So you agree that god never actually said anything. Good for you. *pat on the head*
I can only assume that is the weed talking.

You assume everything else so what's one more thing?

Consciousness is not an assumption. Neither is the evolution of matter.

So you're saying that an atom of gold can evolve into an atom of silver, for example? Ummm... no.

So you're saying that an atom of gold can evolve into an atom of silver, for example? Ummm... no.
Why do you believe I said that?

Btw, your signature is too long. We get it. Now change it.

Btw, your signature is too long. We get it. Now change it.
No thanks. I think I'll keep it just the way it is.

With all the doubters, if god is still hiding, then the most likely answer is that god does not exist , at least not as portrayed. It must be something else, or even not at all.

With all the doubters, if god is still hiding, then the most likely answer is that god does not exist , at least not as portrayed. It must be something else, or even not at all.
Who said He is hiding. He's right there.

Nobody's ever seen him/her/it. So where again?
No need to discuss as you admitted you believe the Bible is factual.

Yes and god is a murdering homo.
Feel free to tell Him that.

Yes and god is a murdering homo.
Feel free to tell Him that.
He knows since he is the murdering homo.

Forum List

Back