Why does God hide himself?

He knows since he is the murdering homo.
See previous reply.
Do you disagree?
Yes.
So god didn't purposely kill tons of people in the flood?
We've had this discussion on allegory before. You weren't interested then, I doubt you will be now.
So nothing in the bible actually happened. And when god made the beginning of the universe, it is simple an allegory. Got it.

We've had this discussion on allegory before. You weren't interested then, I doubt you will be now.
So nothing in the bible actually happened. And when god made the beginning of the universe, it is simple an allegory. Got it.
According to you the Bible is factual.

Well, I'm confronted with a few people here that cherry pick the bible for what they believe is true or not in the bible. It's so fucking douche that it makes serious discussion pretty much impossible, because you deflect any uncomfortable question to "oh, that's allegorical", making you a faker who doesn't believe at all that the bible is true.

Well, I'm confronted with a few people here that cherry pick the bible for what they believe is true or not in the bible. It's so fucking douche that it makes serious discussion pretty much impossible, because you deflect any uncomfortable question to "oh, that's allegorical", making you a faker who doesn't believe at all that the bible is true.
That was a textbook example of an external locus of control.

At least you know who you are. So it's all good.

Do I? Or are you the one cherry picking?

Ya, you do.

Ya, you do.
But since you keep nitpicking the same few things it seems that you are the one cherry picking.

When the time comes, Christ will hand all things over to the Father, the "Restoration of All Things!" Hey Glory!

Ya, you do.
But since you keep nitpicking the same few things it seems that you are the one cherry picking.
At least you know that you're a faker who doesn't believe that the bible is true.

Ya, you do.
At least you know that you're a faker who doesn't believe that the bible is true.
That is your opinion, not mine.

Ya, you do.
That's how people see you. But you'll come back with some inane statement that shows you don't care. I get it. It's kinda douche, but whatever. If you want to be a clown, go for it.

Ya, you do.
That's how people see you. But you'll come back with some inane statement that shows you don't care. I get it. It's kinda douche, but whatever. If you want to be a clown, go for it.
Thus proving that you care what others think of you.

Ya, you do.
Here, yes, I'm going for "able to debate properly". You went for "clown".

Last edited:
Truth is not dependent upon popularity or the popular vote. Anyone who thinks you have been debating is an idiot.

Truth is not dependent upon popularity or the popular vote. Anyone who thinks you have been debating is an idiot.
You have zero truth the way you can't back up what you say. That's why you're a clown. That nobody likes you is simply one of the by-products of your lack of debating skills.

You have zero truth the way you can't back up what you say. That's why you're a clown. That nobody likes you is simply one of the by-products of your lack of debating skills.
Do you feel better now?

Do you feel better now?
But do you get it? :dunno:

Forum List

Back