Why does God hide himself?

Threads like this show people's arrogance like no other..... sad to have no faith and sadder still to have to lie about the fear of it

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Threads like this show people's arrogance like no other..... sad to have no faith and sadder still to have to lie about the fear of it

I am a atheist and yet I still pray to god. God is all powerful. not a underdog.WHY doesn't he do something and stop the bad guys? But we get this ambiguity. Ever watch Blue Bloods? I feel like Erin Regan.

Last edited:

I am a atheist and yet I still pray to god. God is all powerful. not a underdog.WHY doesn't he do something and stop the bad guys? But we get this ambiguity. Ever watch Blue Bloods? I feel like Erin Regan.
So unless everything is perfect there can be no God? Is that what you are saying?

So unless everything is perfect there can be no God? Is that what you are saying?
No, not saying that at all. If the universe is a inherent mess, why bother with religion at at all?

No, not saying that at all. If the universe is a inherent mess, why bother with religion at at all?
Religion and God are two different things, right? Besides who says the universe is an inherent mess? Instead of only seeing the bad, why not see the whole picture?

God mostly hides from Christians , because it is they who take self righteousness beyond its limits.

Because he gave us free will. It isn't his fault people do evil selfish things.

Doesn't free will contradict a predetermined god driven universe? A paradox? Akin to the unstoppable force confronting the immovable object?

Doesn't free will contradict a predetermined god driven universe? A paradox? Akin to the unstoppable force confronting the immovable object?
Free will is choice ... like women who chose to murder thier unborn

Sent from my PC-Arighty then, perhaps abortion IS God's will to? God is one fickle confusing deity.

Free will is choice ... like women who chose to murder thier unborn

Sent from my PC-Arighty then, perhaps abortion IS God's will to? God is one fickle confusing deity.
That shocks you? Choice does not mean consequence free

Forum List

Back