Why does God hide himself?

Thus proving that you care what others think of you.
Here, yes, I'm going for "able to debate properly". You went for "clown".
Truth is not dependent upon popularity or the popular vote. Anyone who thinks you have been debating is an idiot.
You have zero truth the way you can't back up what you say. That's why you're a clown. That nobody likes you is simply one of the by-products of your lack of debating skills.
Do you feel better now?
But do you get it? :dunno:
Yes, you have a need to lash out at others to distract you from your situation.

I wonder why God hides himself? I wonder why he gave the blowfish such freaky jaws?

God is a real trip. I bet his world is a wonder!

The Lochness Monster and "god" both hide themselves very very well.....what does that tell us?
Whatever makes you think God Hides? Have you never seen the wonders of a baby?
Yes, Zeus does great works, doesn't he.
If you want me to believe in a different god than Zeus (out of the thousand and thousands on offer), then please provide your court-room level of evidence that said different god is more real than Zeus (or Allah, or Ra, or Chuck Norris (PBUH))
Thanks.

God hides because he doesn't want to help anyone.
So therefore he's not nice, kind of mean, and therefore not worthy of my worship. Only worship people who are nice, and not mean. I, and you, and your family deserve that (that will be hard though if you've been brainwashed you whole life to think that you are a "sinner" - that's a pretty destructive thing to teach people, of course.)

I've accepted it already. Glad you have as well.
But I haven't. You need to provide scientific proof that you were born gay. A peer reviewed scientific paper will do.
Well whoop dee foo, you haven't. Um... so what? It's not true until you believe it? :lol:
Doesn't the same thing apply for the existence of God?

God loves logic. He created it.
That's why I'm agnostic, it's a possibility until there's proof either way.

And god loves homosexuality. he created it.
You don't believe in God, so you can't believe that God loves homosexuality. I bet God does love homos though.
No, clearly got HATES gays, or, in 2000 YEARS and counting that "all-powerful" and "all-loving" creature would have taken action, enough action, so that the Bible from here on out didn't contain multiple verses that say to KILL gay! He'd also have changed his mind where in Romans it says that gays can not get into "heaven". God's hatred for innocent people (gays) is equal to Hitler's hatred for innocent people (Jews) - god says to kill gays in the Bible....that's exactly what Hitler did to innocent Jews.

So therefore he's not nice, kind of mean, and therefore not worthy of my worship. Only worship people who are nice, and not mean. I, and you, and your family deserve that (that will be hard though if you've been brainwashed you whole life to think that you are a "sinner" - that's a pretty destructive thing to teach people, of course.)
Forget your sins, Jesus already paid that bill by dying on the cross. It's written in the bible.

But I haven't. You need to provide scientific proof that you were born gay. A peer reviewed scientific paper will do.
Well whoop dee foo, you haven't. Um... so what? It's not true until you believe it? :lol:

You don't believe in God, so you can't believe that God loves homosexuality. I bet God does love homos though.
No, clearly got HATES gays, or, in 2000 YEARS and counting that "all-powerful" and "all-loving" creature would have taken action, enough action, so that the Bible from here on out didn't contain multiple verses that say to KILL gay! He'd also have changed his mind where in Romans it says that gays can not get into "heaven". God's hatred for innocent people (gays) is equal to Hitler's hatred for innocent people (Jews) - god says to kill gays in the Bible....that's exactly what Hitler did to innocent Jews.
That explains why you are so confused and want to talk about God.

Forget your sins, Jesus already paid that bill by dying on the cross. It's written in the bible.
For a guy who doesn't believe in the God of the Bible, He sure seems to be the center of your focus, lol.

For a guy who doesn't believe in the God of the Bible, He sure seems to be the center of your focus, lol.
It's what the thread is about, asswipe.

ahhh.... name calling. Your specialty. When all else fails, call them some names.

ahhh.... name calling. Your specialty. When all else fails, call them some names.
I got tired of always calling you clown. :biggrin:

I got tired of always calling you clown. :biggrin:
Try harder.

Why does God hide himself?
He's in the boat with us sleeping.

upload_2017-4-9_13-50-24.jpeg

I wish I could be as simplistic, ethically, as Christians are. But I can't.

It would seem to me that the ones that are "so confused" are the ones that can't tell the difference between the Bible and Game of Thrones - because BOTH have dragons in them.

PS one of those does not have a "virgin birth" in it, so THAT one would be the more realistic one - so Game of Thrones is likely more realistic than the Bible is.

Jesus called some people "vipers".....so I think we can both agree that Jesus was wrong to do that, correct - seeing how we both agree that "name calling" is not a great thing to do, right?

Jesus called some people "vipers".....so I think we can both agree that Jesus was wrong to do that, correct - seeing how we both agree that "name calling" is not a great thing to do, right?
It isn't name calling if it is true.

It would seem to me that the ones that are "so confused" are the ones that can't tell the difference between the Bible and Game of Thrones - because BOTH have dragons in them.

PS one of those does not have a "virgin birth" in it, so THAT one would be the more realistic one - so Game of Thrones is likely more realistic than the Bible is.
Laughing leads to crying. Especially when winter is coming.

Forum List

Back