Why Does It Seem Like Obama Is Getting Everything He Wants?

Obviously you didn't read the OP then.

Posting on a message board is harmless. When you become an active irritant to the Obama personally, you become a target. Too many have already found this out.

A political target perhaps, but has anyone been taken out and shot? That's what I think of when I hear the word "tyranny". It's that kind of hyperbole that causes people to discount the Obama-haters.

Excuse me?

Taken out and shot? Is that the standard?

There are other ways of taking people out. One of them is destroying their lives. This is the first time I've seen the kind of abuse that the White House has been dishing out. The only thing that even comes close to some of the thuggish behavior we've witnessed from Obama was when LBJ blackballed Eartha Kitt for mouthing off to him in public.

If you call that tyranny, you have an extremely low bar. What do you call what Hitler and Stalin did? My opinion stands, calling the Obama administration "tyranny" is a prime example of why people consider his most ardent detractors deranged and why he won re-election despite a very so-so record. He's been greatly aided by his opponents being their own worst enemies.

My wild-ass-guess is that we'll look back on the Obama administration and say yes, this was the turning point. But it won't completely because of Obama, it will also be about the culmative effects of liberalism in general, an educational system, a media, and a culture (via Identity Politics) that have been pushing in that direction for decades now.

I could even argue that it's a chicken-or-the-egg issue: Did Obama create "the change", or was he the result of it?

So, as I've been babbling for quite a while, here we go: A move away from federalism and towards central planning; deeper divides between races and less assimilation by immigrants; more dependence on government; more scorn and punishment for individual achievement and effort; deeper political divides but a clear momentum for the Democrats due to their wildly successful Identity Politics strategy; a culture in clear decay; continued lowered standards and expectations and the inevitable resulting decline.

Not trying to sound alarmist, we've already passed the tipping point. So the question is how well those of us who are not thrilled by this can adapt to it.

Give the credit/blame to Obama, or consider the possibility that he's the result and not the driving force.

He was the lynch pin that got the ball really rolling. Most of the changes were happening under the surface. He just brings it out in the open. He's the progressive spokesman who is tasked with making us used to all of the changes...

I can see that. It was just under the surface and he was the detonator. I do think that he was elected as part of the change in the country, though.

Obama's terms in office will be the threshold across which America passed from much of what was bad with us: neoconservatism, social traditionalism, neo-corporatism, and particularly the race hatred from both wings. Particularly I am thrilled that black and white racists both are getting kicked in the teeth every time they open their mouths. This is good.

The challenges for the next thirty years are reform in social entitlements and a restructuring and refinancing of our military, which should be nothing more than a forward shield of navy and air forces backed by reserve organizations on the homeland.

A political target perhaps, but has anyone been taken out and shot? That's what I think of when I hear the word "tyranny". It's that kind of hyperbole that causes people to discount the Obama-haters.

Excuse me?

There are other ways of taking people out. One of them is destroying their lives. This is the first time I've seen the kind of abuse that the White House has been dishing out. The only thing that even comes close to some of the thuggish behavior we've witnessed from Obama was when LBJ blackballed Eartha Kitt for mouthing off to him in public.

If you call that tyranny, you have an extremely low bar. What do you call what Hitler and Stalin did? My opinion stands, calling the Obama administration "tyranny" is a prime example of why people consider his most ardent detractors deranged and why he won re-election despite a very so-so record. He's been greatly aided by his opponents being their own worst enemies.

Obama won re-election not because he was popular but because the election was already preordained. The media helped Obama every step of the way, the debates were set up and moderated by the media elite. Rules like same-day registration, early voting in Ohio that lasted over a month made it impossible to prevent cheating. Rigged voting machines. Democrats voting multiple times. It happens in other countries, why not here.

BTW, every despotic regime starts out like this one. The key is feeding the population small portions of shit at a time till they have no freedoms left. Then every one of them does whatever the hell they want once they have the folks scared shitless.

Last edited:
I'm sure most of you feel like we're almost living in a Twilight Zone these days. How can Obama get away with what he's doing? How can he go out in public and say all of these scandals are phony with a straight face? Well, it's easy, he knows everything about everyone. Anyone who becomes involved in what he's doing Obama has the goods on them. Even before they begin to become a problem he's already got them by the balls.

Fact is, just about everyone has done something that can be exploited. if not, they know enough to make something up. Everyone is vulnerable. Some of us more so than others. Some of us have cheated on an exam or fudged on our taxes and still some have sent pictures of their penis to strange women. Think about your past. Has there ever been something you have done that if it came to light would embarrass you? Anthony Weiner has been caught several times but that didn't stop Geraldo Rivera from doing it last week.

There is a reason why this country is so great. We've always felt we had privacy. In many countries privacy is a thing of the past or it never was. Here in America your privacy is a right. Thanks to recent revelations about NSA spying and IRS abuses, our security, our peace of mind is slowly slipping away. This is one of the primary reasons so many come here. It's not just that the country is the land of opportunity, or used to be. It's the secure feeling that we used to have that nobody was looking over our shoulders.

The year started out with the Administration hammering new gun regulations down our throats. Then the IRS scandal came to light, ether by design or by necessity. Then it was discovered that the NSA records every single communication that every single American does. They have total access to every email, every text, every tweet. Imagine the IRS, in full control of Obamacare, what they will be able to do once they look at your blood tests and discover if you've been using drugs or alcohol and begin to use it against you.

Taking all of this in to account, now imagine a White House that no matter what they do it seems nobody can stop them. The media won't call them into account and nobody has the courage to stand up to them because something in their history could possibly come to light or has already been pointed out to them could come to light.

It's clear that Obama has no intention of following the law. He applies our laws unequally whichever way suits him. I believe the GOP has come to the realization that there's really nothing they can do to stop him without destroying themselves in the process. The new Tea Party caucus doesn't know how it all works. Folks like Ted Cruz and Rand Paul don't know the real deal. Boehner, McCain, Christey, and the rest of the RINOs know where their bread it buttered. I believe that the White House made it obvious to everyone including the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court. It's no accident that Obama has put every record of his past under lock and key. He doesn't want anyone else to do to him what he's willing to do to us.

This is the reality of America. This is the change that was promised. This country has been transformed into a police state. One that a large part of the populous isn't even aware of. The more you pay attention the more frightening it becomes. Some would say that our country has always been this way. Some may have tried to make it that way in the past, but they've finally got it all thanks to technology. Everyone that owns a cell-phone can be tracked. Every communication monitored and recorded to be used at a later date. This is why al Qaeda uses couriers instead of cell-phones. Once the government targets you you're toast.

For the first time in American history the President has an adoring main stream media that refuses to ask the tough questions.
Instead of reporting the news, the main stream media acts as an advocate for the White House.
Of course Obama cares not about the limits of his power as prescribed in the US Constitution.
His attitude is " I'm doing it anyway. I am the President of the United States, God Dammit. I can do what I want. If they don't like it, let them come after me. It will take years. And I don't care because I will be doing speeches and writing memoirs. Getting rich."

I'm sure most of you feel like we're almost living in a Twilight Zone these days. How can Obama get away with what he's doing? How can he go out in public and say all of these scandals are phony with a straight face? Well, it's easy, he knows everything about everyone. Anyone who becomes involved in what he's doing Obama has the goods on them. Even before they begin to become a problem he's already got them by the balls.

Fact is, just about everyone has done something that can be exploited. if not, they know enough to make something up. Everyone is vulnerable. Some of us more so than others. Some of us have cheated on an exam or fudged on our taxes and still some have sent pictures of their penis to strange women. Think about your past. Has there ever been something you have done that if it came to light would embarrass you? Anthony Weiner has been caught several times but that didn't stop Geraldo Rivera from doing it last week.

There is a reason why this country is so great. We've always felt we had privacy. In many countries privacy is a thing of the past or it never was. Here in America your privacy is a right. Thanks to recent revelations about NSA spying and IRS abuses, our security, our peace of mind is slowly slipping away. This is one of the primary reasons so many come here. It's not just that the country is the land of opportunity, or used to be. It's the secure feeling that we used to have that nobody was looking over our shoulders.

The year started out with the Administration hammering new gun regulations down our throats. Then the IRS scandal came to light, ether by design or by necessity. Then it was discovered that the NSA records every single communication that every single American does. They have total access to every email, every text, every tweet. Imagine the IRS, in full control of Obamacare, what they will be able to do once they look at your blood tests and discover if you've been using drugs or alcohol and begin to use it against you.

Taking all of this in to account, now imagine a White House that no matter what they do it seems nobody can stop them. The media won't call them into account and nobody has the courage to stand up to them because something in their history could possibly come to light or has already been pointed out to them could come to light.

It's clear that Obama has no intention of following the law. He applies our laws unequally whichever way suits him. I believe the GOP has come to the realization that there's really nothing they can do to stop him without destroying themselves in the process. The new Tea Party caucus doesn't know how it all works. Folks like Ted Cruz and Rand Paul don't know the real deal. Boehner, McCain, Christey, and the rest of the RINOs know where their bread it buttered. I believe that the White House made it obvious to everyone including the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court. It's no accident that Obama has put every record of his past under lock and key. He doesn't want anyone else to do to him what he's willing to do to us.

This is the reality of America. This is the change that was promised. This country has been transformed into a police state. One that a large part of the populous isn't even aware of. The more you pay attention the more frightening it becomes. Some would say that our country has always been this way. Some may have tried to make it that way in the past, but they've finally got it all thanks to technology. Everyone that owns a cell-phone can be tracked. Every communication monitored and recorded to be used at a later date. This is why al Qaeda uses couriers instead of cell-phones. Once the government targets you you're toast.
The long of the short of it? We are living in a Tyranny.

The fact that you can freely post on a message board about how much you hate our government or current President proves otherwise.
HA! Tell that to the IRS. The same agency that is targeting groups that oppose Obama.
Tell that to the NSA. The same agency that is tracking our phone conversations and our movements. The same agency that wants access to our emails and bank accounts.

The far right blame the media instead of accepting the fact that the electorate knowingly, willing, voluntarily, and exceedingly happily, elected Obama and rejected the far right's vision for America.

The reactionaries get their own throat.

The far right blame the media instead of accepting the fact that the electorate knowingly, willing, voluntarily, and exceedingly happily, elected Obama and rejected the far right's vision for America.

The reactionaries get their own throat.

I don't believe that for one second. Obama stole the election. It's happened before in other elections and his organization has taken it to an art form. After all, that is what he taught at the Unv. of Chicago for 12 years. How to steal elections.

We know the Obama campaign engaged in massive voter fraud in 2008.

They also sought unsuccessfully to suppress the military vote, which historically votes conservative.

This time, they did both.

Before the election, we heard almost weekly about some shipment of absentee ballots getting lost on the way to our troops in Afghanistan. Or ballots being mailed out too late to be of any use in the election.

There was the odd story of a plane that crashed and “burst into flames” carrying absentee ballots into Afghanistan. Oddly, as soon as the story appeared, it disappeared. Did anyone die in the crash? What kind of plane was it? It seemed like a cover story in order to destroy the ballots.

Team Obama sued Ohio to prevent the military from voting early, a long-standing policy that worked around military training and deployments, because Team Obama said it wasn’t “fair.”

Considering that the election was extremely close (Obama won by roughly two million votes), the question becomes: if our troops’ votes were counted, would Romney have won?

Did Obama steal the election—again?

Will our soldiers come forward and demand that their votes be counted, and will the public stand behind them?

Let us hope so.

Links

Obama Taught ?Destroy Middle Class? | Western Free Press
POWER AT ANY COST: The Training of Barack Obama
http://noisyroom.net/blog/2012/10/12/obama-taught-destroy-middle-class/
Did Obama Steal The Election?

Last edited:
Why Does It Seem Like Obama Is Getting Everything He Wants?

Simply put, if the House and Senate won't pass what he wants, he's going to get what he wants regarless by Execitive Order.

Last edited:

Waa fucking waaaa.

You lost, get over it.

God bless B.H. Obama. The President of the United states.

Excuse me?

Obama won re-election not because he was popular but because the election was already preordained. The media helped Obama every step of the way, the debates were set up and moderated by the media elite. Rules like same-day registration, early voting in Ohio that lasted over a month made it impossible to prevent cheating. Rigged voting machines. Democrats voting multiple times. It happens in other countries, why not here.

BTW, every despotic regime starts out like this one. The key is feeding the population small portions of shit at a time till they have no freedoms left. Then every one of them does whatever the hell they want once they have the folks scared shitless.

What is the network with the highest ratings? Fox, remember.....

Did they get Obama elected? Serious question.

Thanks to recent revelations about NSA spying and IRS abuses, our security, our peace of mind is slowly slipping away. This is one of the primary reasons so many come here. It's not just that the country is the land of opportunity, or used to be. It's the secure feeling that we used to have that nobody was looking over our shoulders.

You have been lied to.

The IRS scandal was manufactured. It was revealed that progressive groups were also subject to targeted review, though they had far fewer groups.

But let's face it. If your organization is founded on a belief that taxation is illegal and immoral; and if your group wants to abolish the IRS, than OBVIOUSLY your tax applications are going to warrant additional scrutiny. For who is more likely to break tax code than a group that believes taxes are illegal and evil.

But let's get to a bigger crock of shit.

You are aware that the Republicans blocked a recent amendment which would have challenged the National Security Agency’s collection of millions of Americans’ phone records. Democrats in the House voted overwhelmingly to repeal this holdover from the Bush surveillance state.

But . . . the Republican Party protected the NSA Surveillance Program in the recent House vote. The GOP supported the greatest concentration of Government power ever - but they lie about it in posts like this

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/25/house-rejects-effort-to-cut-off-nsa-surveillance-program/

Last edited:
Republican Lies about Obama restricting military voting in Ohio

Voters from Ohio have long been allowed 5 weeks of early voting.

For the 2012 election, Ohio's Republican legislature decided to vastly restrict and shorten this early voting period, which voting period was overwhelmingly used by poor voters. However, the Ohio legislature made an exception for the military (which tends to vote republican).

The Obama administration sued Ohio using the equal protection clause, stating that all Ohio citizens were entitled to the same early voting period that had always been in place. Obama didn't want to take early voting away from the military, rather, he wanted everyone to have early voting, as had been the law for generations until the Ohio legislature realized that so many poor people needed the early voting provision - and the poor in Ohio tend to vote Democrat.

"What that lawsuit calls for is not to deprive the military of the right to vote on the final weekend. Of course, they should have that right. That suit is about whether the rest of Ohio should have the same right. And I think it’s shameful that Governor Romney would hide behind our servicemen and women to try and win a lawsuit to deprive other Ohioans of the right to vote."

Read this to see what the GOP really did in Ohio (from 2004)
None Dare Call it Stolen | Harper's Magazine

When will you stop lying?

Thanks to recent revelations about NSA spying and IRS abuses, our security, our peace of mind is slowly slipping away. This is one of the primary reasons so many come here. It's not just that the country is the land of opportunity, or used to be. It's the secure feeling that we used to have that nobody was looking over our shoulders.

You have been lied to.

The IRS scandal was manufactured. It was revealed that progressive groups were also subject to targeted review, though they had far fewer groups.

But let's face it. If your organization is founded on a belief that taxation is illegal and immoral; and if your group wants to abolish the IRS, than OBVIOUSLY your tax applications are going to warrant additional scrutiny. For who is more likely to break tax code than a group that believes taxes are illegal and evil.

But let's get to a bigger crock of shit.

You are aware that the Republicans blocked a recent amendment which would have challenged the National Security Agency’s collection of millions of Americans’ phone records. Democrats in the House voted overwhelmingly to repeal this holdover from the Bush surveillance state.

But . . . the Republican Party protected the NSA Surveillance Program in the recent House vote. The GOP supported the greatest concentration of Government power ever - but they lie about it in posts like this

House passes defense spending bill, rejects effort to cut off NSA surveillance program | Fox News

Your response is a manufactured response put out by the left. Less than 10 progressive groups were audited but that is normal because eventually you will be audited if you're putting in for special tax consideration from Uncle Sam. However, every progressive group was fast-tracked and got their non-tax status approved while every single Tea Party group was delayed for years. Some gave up and some are still waiting for approval.

It doesn't matter who supports the NSA program. There are guilty parties on both sides. The problem with it is not only do they keep track of phone calls from foreigners, but they also keep track of those they call in the United States, and those those people call which encompasses hundreds of thousands of numbers that have absolutely nothing to do with terrorism.

So much for getting a court order using probable cause.

Fact is every transmission of any kind is recorded by the telephone companies and the feds have access to every single one of them without a court order. This goes way beyond the intention of the Patriot Act. The program that has come under question can actually access any customer and see their emails, texts, tweets, and every person they've communicated with. Some of these have been used for political purposes.

IRS records and tax returns were used against Mitt Romney in the last election. Harry Reid claimed he knew that Romney hasn't paid his taxes. A Romney supporter and donor came under attack in the media because he gave a million dollars to Romney, his reputation impugned, claims of racist practices thrown at him in an attempt to scare him away from supporting anyone other than Obama. If you have been watching CNN and BSNBC you wouldn't know any of this. Donors to political campaigns are supposed to be kept confidential but the IRS was asking Tea Party groups for their donor lists, which candidates they supported, etc. A whole slew of questions that had nothing to do with their non-taxable status.

Last edited:
"Obama stole the election. It's happened before in other elections and his organization has taken it to an art form. After all, that is what he taught at the Unv. of Chicago for 12 years."

Grow up. We lost because the far right lied and denied, hated and raged.

The electorate said "screw you, reactionaries".

"Obama stole the election. It's happened before in other elections and his organization has taken it to an art form. After all, that is what he taught at the Unv. of Chicago for 12 years."

"We" lost because Obama used every fed agency at his disposal to make it possible.

"We" lost because Obama used every fed agency at his disposal to make it possible.

And that type of denial is going to help the GOP get beat again, Mud, in 2016.

The long of the short of it? We are living in a Tyranny.

The fact that you can freely post on a message board about how much you hate our government or current President proves otherwise.

I loathe this Government in it's present form. It resembles nothing like the Founders created. Instead of promoting, safeguarding Liberty as was intended? It has instead taken liberty away.

*I STAND BY MY STATEMENT*

Yeah...women voting, no more slaves, a lot larger country instead of 13 states hugging the Atlantic coast, interstate freeway system so it doesn't take forever to go 1000 miles, people of color being considered citizens.....

Really bad stuff there.

Forum List

Back