Why does left keep repeating lie that Trump mocked disabled reporter?

Kovaleski said he did not remember.
No, Kovalesky said “I certainly do not remember anyone saying that thousands or even hundreds of people were celebrating. That was not the case, as best as I can remember,” not Tramp's lie that he said didn't remember what he wrote.
Here is worthless lying scum Tramp's "quote" of Kovaleski's above quote:
"written by a nice reporter. Now the poor guy — you gotta see this guy. 'Uh, I don't know what I said. Uh, I don't remember!' He's going like, 'I don't remember. Uh, maybe that's what I said.' This is 14 years ago, he's still — they didn't do a retraction!"
A minor distinction to be upset about. That is not what this is about.
This is about lefties lying about what Trump did, to smear him unfairly.
This is about Tramp lying about what Kovalesky said, to smear him unfairly.

No, Kovalesky said “I certainly do not remember anyone saying that thousands or even hundreds of people were celebrating. That was not the case, as best as I can remember,” not Tramp's lie that he said didn't remember what he wrote.
"written by a nice reporter. Now the poor guy — you gotta see this guy. 'Uh, I don't know what I said. Uh, I don't remember!' He's going like, 'I don't remember. Uh, maybe that's what I said.' This is 14 years ago, he's still — they didn't do a retraction!"

As has been demonstrated repeatedly, it was Trump who was lying and is still lying about the incident

Nope. It has been demonstrated that that is his way of mocking someone for being flustered.
But it has also been demonstrated that Kovalesky was NOT "flustered" so we are back to his handicap.

This is about Tramp lying about what Kovalesky said, to smear him unfairly.

The press have completely betrayed their professional responsibilities and ethics.

They deserve to be smeared and vilified. And it is fair to do so.

Fact is that Trump used the same gesture to mock others in the past, people who weren't disabled. There are videos to prove it. It's just a thing he does for whatever reason but wasn't done specifically to mock the reporter. Also, the movements he made were nothing like the reporter because the guy can't move his arm. Not that facts will stop liberals.

Meryl Streep bought it up again at the Golden Globes. Of course, they have to take every opportunity to bash Trump and this was no exception.

The reporter deserved criticism. It was that reporter who initially reported that Muslims were celebrating in NYC on 9/11. Of course, the guy backtracked because it was politically incorrect to stick to the true story he reported years ago. That is what the left wanted to deflect attention away from. They were busy calling Trump a liar for citing the guy's report regarding the Muslim's behavior so they accused Trump of mocking the disabled so people could get outraged over that instead of looking at the truth about Muslims being happy about 9/11.

Meryl Streep Praised for Trump ATTACK at Golden Globes... There’s...

yes...who should we believe..... disgusting trumpsters or our lying eyes?

:cuckoo:

your problem and Donald the sociopath's problem is all of his vileness is recorded.

:thup:

As has been demonstrated repeatedly, it was Trump who was lying and is still lying about the incident

Nope. It has been demonstrated that that is his way of mocking someone for being flustered.
But it has also been demonstrated that Kovalesky was NOT "flustered" so we are back to his handicap.

you don't really expect trumpsters to tell the truth about anything, do you?

Fact is that Trump used the same gesture to mock others in the past, people who weren't disabled. There are videos to prove it. It's just a thing he does for whatever reason but wasn't done specifically to mock the reporter. Also, the movements he made were nothing like the reporter because the guy can't move his arm. Not that facts will stop liberals.

Meryl Streep bought it up again at the Golden Globes. Of course, they have to take every opportunity to bash Trump and this was no exception.

The reporter deserved criticism. It was that reporter who initially reported that Muslims were celebrating in NYC on 9/11. Of course, the guy backtracked because it was politically incorrect to stick to the true story he reported years ago. That is what the left wanted to deflect attention away from. They were busy calling Trump a liar for citing the guy's report regarding the Muslim's behavior so they accused Trump of mocking the disabled so people could get outraged over that instead of looking at the truth about Muslims being happy about 9/11.

Meryl Streep Praised for Trump ATTACK at Golden Globes... There’s...

yes...who should we believe..... disgusting trumpsters or our lying eyes?

:cuckoo:

your problem and Donald the sociopath's problem is all of his vileness is recorded.

:thup:

Oh come on, now. Everyone knows that Trump HAD to respond to that journalist in the manner that he did. He's a statesman. All statesmen do such things. It's very statesmanlike.

Mm, by you stating the Kovalesky NOT being "flustered" so it has to be his handicap,

you realize that you are strongly implying that it is impossible for Trump to have unfairly or incorrectly accused Kovalesky of being flustered.

Do you really believe the Trump is totally completely PERFECTLY perceptive and honest?

Because that is what you are implying.

Trump was simply flailing his arms around and making his fingers look deformed because that is what all statesmen do when they want to dispute what a journalist has said.

After all, he witnessed thousands of Muslims celebrating in Jersey on 9-11. That would make even the most seasoned statesman flail about.

Trump was simply flailing his arms around and making his fingers look deformed because that is what all statesmen do when they want to dispute what a journalist has said.

After all, he witnessed thousands of Muslims celebrating in Jersey on 9-11. That would make even the most seasoned statesman flail about.

You really miss the old days when Republicans just let you lefties get away with your bullshit lies, don't you?

Trump wasn't mocking a disabled reporter, Trump was just acting retarded....
Well if he wasn't mocking Kovalesky's disability then Tramp was having a spasm from Parkinson’s disease, or Hydrocephalus or Epilepsy, etc. According to the Right, he has been having these seizures for years and is therefore not medically fit to be president!!!

Well if he wasn't mocking Kovalesky's disability then Tramp was having a spasm from Parkinson’s disease, or Hydrocephalus or Epilepsy, etc. According to the Right, he has been having these seizures for years and is not medically fit to be president!!!

More lies.

You really miss the old days when Republicans just let you lefties get away with your bullshit lies, don't you?

Why are you responding to what I write?

To prevent you from using the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion in it's propaganda form.

ie If we republicans let you lefties lie and lie unchecked, you can create the illusion that you are right, instead of the filthy liars you are.

I wish I could find a video I saw where there was a montage of Trump doing that same thing. It's a weird habit but he's done it a lot.
Exactly, Tramp has a disease that causes spasms and therefore by the same argument the Right used against Clinton, Tramp is medically unfit to be president.

I wish I could find a video I saw where there was a montage of Trump doing that same thing. It's a weird habit but he's done it a lot.
Exactly, Tramp has a disease that causes spasms and therefore by the same argument the Right used against Clinton, Tramp is medically unfit to be president.

Hey, coward, why did you dodge this?

Mm, by you stating the Kovalesky NOT being "flustered" so it has to be his handicap,

you realize that you are strongly implying that it is impossible for Trump to have unfairly or incorrectly accused Kovalesky of being flustered.

Do you really believe the Trump is totally completely PERFECTLY perceptive and honest?

To prevent you from using the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion in it's propaganda form.

ie If we republicans let you lefties lie and lie unchecked, you can create the illusion that you are right, instead of the filthy liars you are.

Hold on.

I have, out of respect for your feelings, not directed a single comment toward you since you told me that I had hurt you. It's been about two months now, I suppose.

Is this your way of saying that you wish to communicate with me, after all? I was under the impression that you did not.

Well if he wasn't mocking Kovalesky's disability then Tramp was having a spasm from Parkinson’s disease, or Hydrocephalus or Epilepsy, etc. According to the Right, he has been having these seizures for years and is not medically fit to be president!!!
More lies.
There are multiple videos of Tramp having the same seizures since 2005, many have been posted in this very thread.

Kovaleski did retract a good part of his story.
That lie has already been proven to be a Trumpian lie in this very thread. Repeating Tramp's lie does not make it any less a lie or Tramp any less a worthless lying POS.
Says the liar.
If you can remember, I used YOUR own citation to prove it a lie!!!!!!

I appreciate that you respect me as an Authority who judgement should be deferred to.

Now, my next Judgment is that Trump was mocking the reporter for being flustered.

It is irrelevant at this late date if that mocking was fair or not. It was NOT mocking of the reporter's handicap.

Lefties who claim otherwise are vile liars.

I look forward to you telling any lefties who disagree, that I am an Authority to be deferred to.

Thank you .

Hey, coward, why did you dodge this?

No, I am implying that Tramp, like you, is worthless lying scum, in fact I have stated it outright.

Forum List

Back