Why does left keep repeating lie that Trump mocked disabled reporter?

Trump is GREAT for mocking reporters. The media (briebart aside) hates him, and he returns their scorn with interest.

I hope he bites that cur Tur. (-:

Trump was simply flailing his arms around and making his fingers look deformed because that is what all statesmen do when they want to dispute what a journalist has said.

After all, he witnessed thousands of Muslims celebrating in Jersey on 9-11. That would make even the most seasoned statesman flail about.

You really miss the old days when Republicans just let you lefties get away with your bullshit lies, don't you?

Why are you responding to what I write?

To prevent you from using the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion in it's propaganda form.

ie If we republicans let you lefties lie and lie unchecked, you can create the illusion that you are right, instead of the filthy liars you are.

Hold on.

I have, out of respect for your feelings, not directed a single comment toward you since you told me that I had hurt you. It's been about two months now, I suppose.

Is this your way of saying that you wish to communicate with me, after all? I was under the impression that you did not.

Wow, I didn't even notice.

Mmm, I guess if the choice is between letting you get away with Proof by Assertion and having you talk to me, I pick the latter.

I take it from your post that you can't imagine talking to someone without being rude and hurtful?

That's a little sad.

Actually that's a lot sad. You should work on that.

Kovaleski did retract a good part of his story.
That lie has already been proven to be a Trumpian lie in this very thread. Repeating Tramp's lie does not make it any less a lie or Tramp any less a worthless lying POS.
Says the liar.
If you can remember, I used YOUR own citation to prove it a lie!!!!!!

I appreciate that you respect me as an Authority who judgement should be deferred to.

Now, my next Judgment is that Trump was mocking the reporter for being flustered.

It is irrelevant at this late date if that mocking was fair or not. It was NOT mocking of the reporter's handicap.

Lefties who claim otherwise are vile liars.

I look forward to you telling any lefties who disagree, that I am an Authority to be deferred to.

Thank you .
Actually, the citation you used was a quote from Kovalesky, not a quote from your ass!
But as a Trumpster, you are too stupid to follow a discussion.

Trump was simply flailing his arms around and making his fingers look deformed because that is what all statesmen do when they want to dispute what a journalist has said.

After all, he witnessed thousands of Muslims celebrating in Jersey on 9-11. That would make even the most seasoned statesman flail about.

You really miss the old days when Republicans just let you lefties get away with your bullshit lies, don't you?

To prevent you from using the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion in it's propaganda form.

ie If we republicans let you lefties lie and lie unchecked, you can create the illusion that you are right, instead of the filthy liars you are.

Hold on.

I have, out of respect for your feelings, not directed a single comment toward you since you told me that I had hurt you. It's been about two months now, I suppose.

Is this your way of saying that you wish to communicate with me, after all? I was under the impression that you did not.

Mmm, I guess if the choice is between letting you get away with Proof by Assertion and having you talk to me, I pick the latter.

I take it from your post that you can't imagine talking to someone without being rude and hurtful?

That's a little sad.

Are you a masochist?

Have you attempted to hurt me with your words in this thread?

I wish I could find a video I saw where there was a montage of Trump doing that same thing. It's a weird habit but he's done it a lot.
Exactly, Tramp has a disease that causes spasms and therefore by the same argument the Right used against Clinton, Tramp is medically unfit to be president.

Hey, coward, why did you dodge this?

Mm, by you stating the Kovalesky NOT being "flustered" so it has to be his handicap,

you realize that you are strongly implying that it is impossible for Trump to have unfairly or incorrectly accused Kovalesky of being flustered.

Do you really believe the Trump is totally completely PERFECTLY perceptive and honest?

Because that is what you are implying.
No, I am implying that Tramp, like you, is worthless lying scum, in fact I have stated it outright.

Nope. YOU said that if he was not flustered that meant that the only other choice was he was mocking the reporters handicap.

In doing so, you were stating that the possibility of Trump UNFAIRLY or INCORRECTLY mocking the guy for being flustered was not possible.

How could it be impossible for Trump to be unfair, or incorrect? He must be perfect.

Did Trump meet with the reporter or was Trump describing how the reporter was flustered while he was writing a column?

Did the reporter ever say "I don't remember....I don't rememberrrrr"? Is that recorded anywhere?

Did Donald Trump ever assume the identity of someone other than himself and call media outlets to discuss Donald Trump's personal life?

Kovaleski did retract a good part of his story.
That lie has already been proven to be a Trumpian lie in this very thread. Repeating Tramp's lie does not make it any less a lie or Tramp any less a worthless lying POS.
Says the liar.
If you can remember, I used YOUR own citation to prove it a lie!!!!!!

I appreciate that you respect me as an Authority who judgement should be deferred to.

Now, my next Judgment is that Trump was mocking the reporter for being flustered.

It is irrelevant at this late date if that mocking was fair or not. It was NOT mocking of the reporter's handicap.

Lefties who claim otherwise are vile liars.

I look forward to you telling any lefties who disagree, that I am an Authority to be deferred to.

Thank you .
Actually, the citation you used was a quote from Kovalesky, not a quote from your ass!
But as a Trumpster, you are too stupid to follow a discussion.

What part of my post were you referring to?

Hold on.

That's a little sad.

Are you a masochist?

Correll marches to a different drummer.

Frankly I find the Trump Team's effort to alter the fact that Trump mocked the guy disturbing. The reporter gave unfavorable coverage to Trump. So Trump crushed him like a twig. The media needs to get in line or prepare their anuses cause there's a new sheriff in town. If we need to rewrite libel law and ignore the constitution, so be it.

Hold on.

That's a little sad.

Are you a masochist?

Frankly I find the Trump Team's effort to alter the fact that Trump mocked the guy disturbing. The reporter gave unfavorable coverage to Trump. So Trump crushed him like a twig. The media needs to get in line or prepare their anuses cause there's a new sheriff in town. If we need to rewrite libel law and ignore the constitution, so be it.

You think Trump crushed the reporter? I don't. I think the reporter is the clear winner in the exchange....and Trump the clear loser with his reaction.

What tune is Corrells drummer playing?

Hold on.

That's a little sad.

Are you a masochist?

The media has completely betrayed their professional responsibilities.

Fuck them all.

Hold on.

That's a little sad.

Are you a masochist?

Fuck them all.

That's not very nice.

I wish I could find a video I saw where there was a montage of Trump doing that same thing. It's a weird habit but he's done it a lot.
Exactly, Tramp has a disease that causes spasms and therefore by the same argument the Right used against Clinton, Tramp is medically unfit to be president.

Mm, by you stating the Kovalesky NOT being "flustered" so it has to be his handicap,

you realize that you are strongly implying that it is impossible for Trump to have unfairly or incorrectly accused Kovalesky of being flustered.

Do you really believe the Trump is totally completely PERFECTLY perceptive and honest?

No, I am implying that Tramp, like you, is worthless lying scum, in fact I have stated it outright.

Nope. YOU said that if he was not flustered that meant that the only other choice was he was mocking the reporters handicap.

In doing so, you were stating that the possibility of Trump UNFAIRLY or INCORRECTLY mocking the guy for being flustered was not possible.
How could it be impossible for Trump to be unfair, or incorrect? He must be perfect.
Tramp knew Kovalesky was NOT flustered when he mocked him because Tramp claimed to be quoting Kovalesky's before he mocked him and lied about what Kovalesky said.
I will only give you that Tramp is a perfect LIAR, made in the image of Gawwwwwwd-da.

Hold on.

That's a little sad.

Are you a masochist?

Fuck them all.

That's not very nice.

The media has been the exact opposite of nice for a very long time.

They need to be fought, not coddled or treated with respect.

Tramp knew Kovalesky was NOT flustered when he mocked him because Tramp claimed to be quoting Kovalesky's before he mocked him and lied about what Kovalesky said.
I will only give you that Tramp is a perfect LIAR, made in the image of Gawwwwwwd-da.

So, if you believe him to be a liar, why then did you claim that he HAD to be mocking the reporters handicap.

You are all over the place, contradicting yourself at every turn.

That's a little sad.

Are you a masochist?

Fuck them all.

That's not very nice.

Yeah? Sounds serious. Who treats the media with respect?

Why does left keep repeating lie that Trump mocked disabled reporter?

Trump wasn't mocking a disabled reporter, Trump was just acting retarded....
Well if he wasn't mocking Kovalesky's disability then Tramp was having a spasm from Parkinson’s disease, or Hydrocephalus or Epilepsy, etc. According to the Right, he has been having these seizures for years and is not medically fit to be president!!!
More lies.
There are multiple videos of Tramp having the same seizures since 2005, many have been posted in this very thread.
Self induced retardism..

Are you a masochist?

Fuck them all.

That's not very nice.

Yeah? Sounds serious. Who treats the media with respect?

Old Guard Republicans, the fools.

Forum List

Back