Why Does McConnell..........

It isn't a trap, nutters. Take a stab at it.

Does it have anything to do with the fact that the economy is slowly growing.....and enough Americans know that the GOP has had nothing to do with the growth?

Obamacare is already increasing health insurance costs and reducing employment. Why shouldn't it be an issue?

The op is just another Obama butt buddy, he will never say anything negative about his leader....he's a robot and just one of the masses of this commie administration

Republicans played their Obamacare card in 2010

I think that horse has left the stable

Guess we'll just wait and see in 2014.

I doubt the ACA is gonna be cheaper or better. It will just have the IRS enforcing it.

You know. The IRS thats mayby not as trustworthy as it should be??

The obvious difference between the GOP's weak, vague protests about Obamacare in 2010 and the 2014 elections is that the program's effects on business will be far more obvious. Even unions see what's coming: Unions break ranks on ObamaCare - The Hill - covering Congress, Politics, Political Campaigns and Capitol Hill | TheHill.com

This sloppy pig may survive, but I can see it being an electoral advantage for the GOP. Of course, the GOP needs all the help it can get, so I'm sure they're excited.

The obvious difference between the GOP's weak, vague protests about Obamacare in 2010 and the 2014 elections is that the program's effects on business will be far more obvious. Even unions see what's coming: Unions break ranks on ObamaCare - The Hill - covering Congress, Politics, Political Campaigns and Capitol Hill | TheHill.com

This sloppy pig may survive, but I can see it being an electoral advantage for the GOP. Of course, the GOP needs all the help it can get, so I'm sure they're excited.

There will also be more Americans depending on obamacare for their health insurance

I urge Republicans to try to take it away from them

There will also be more Americans depending on obamacare for their health insurance

Yep, agreed, that's the beauty of government programs: Once they're in effect, they're virtually impossible to take away. No matter how sloppy or inefficient. No matter what the fallout on business. I'd be surprised to see this beast repealed.

I'm hoping it works out. What a nightmare if it were to fail.:eek:

What else does McConnell have?

The economy is doing well, unemployment is dropping, the world has not ended because Obama is president

Why not attack Obamacare once again? What else does he have? A birth certificate?

Here's what I think.......

Given an improving economy and absolutely no GOP-generated positives to speak of, Mitch and the GOP leadership are going to run on the hope that the implementation of Obamacare brings with it some hiccups.....some missteps.....some confusion.

Since any new program will have its share of problems ( Medicare took a few years to iron out bugs ), we can expect a few snafu's and much publicized mistakes as the ACA takes full effect. Be certain that the GOP will be there with megaphones to announce every one.

Additionally, we have a disloyal opposition which has not hidden the fact that helping the President do his job is a huge NO-NO. Look for no assistance on the state level from any of the GOP strongholds.

McConnell is banking on the average Joe being frustrated by the complicated bill. He'll gladly add to that frustration.....in an attempt to win votes. It is all he has.

Forum List

Back