Why does Merchant need 6 weeks to sentence Donald Trump?

The answer is simple. His Democrat overlords need 6 weeks to analyze polling data to assess how severe a sentence they can issue on Trump while minimizing their vote loss in November. Nothing political about this trial, nosiree!!
Or he wants to give both sides enough time to submit any motions and put together their input on the sentence.

its 4 days before the Republican Convention and they want to destroy it and keep Trump from getting all of his elected states.

Everything they do is to stop Trump from getting his nominated states, and his electoral states in November.

The answer is simple. His Democrat overlords need 6 weeks to analyze polling data to assess how severe a sentence they can issue on Trump while minimizing their vote loss in November. Nothing political about this trial, nosiree!!
Ummm, a delay between sentencing and conviction is pretty standard.

This is actually a fairly common time frame. In fact, it might be a bit quicker.
Don't worry your pretty little alt-right head. Trump won't go to prison. He deserves to, but my guess is some sort of probation and a hefty fine...which I'm sure you'll gladly help him pay out of your own pocket. :)

But a part of me would like to see him sentenced to community service. Picking up trash in an orange jumpsuit in Brooklyn or The Bronx would be priceless.

Forum List

Back