Why Does Michelle Obama’s Mother Live at the White House?

Expect to hosed says the lunch lady in her hair net. Why didnt you run a successful business with your hard working home educated uber self reliant non government needing self, leech? Fuck ouuta my internet ya hateful hypocritical bee hotch

Can Conservatives get any more petty?

Imagine taking care of an elderly family member.....how unamerican

Personally I see nothing wrong with it. The facts are she is helpful with the children, providing just a tad of normalcy to those kids lives. If she weren't there and they wished to visit her, for overnight stays, the cost to us tax payers would be higher for protection for them, as well. I remember loving to spend the night with my grandmother.

yeah I guess, they need that because the Obama's are never home...they are out searching for the spotlight and see how many Television show they can appear on..
I just don't like being taken advantage of

With everything else that is wrong with this administration this is a non-issue.
I really doubt that anyone really cares.

Why do you and others on the right suffer from ODS, contriving and obsessing over non-issues.
because it is our tax dollars that are paying for her accommodation?

Those same tax dollars that pay for.boehners tanning.hut trips and aye rand pauls sue obama road trip? The old.babysitter is of course the one to cringe at genuis.
Our tax dollars pay the salaries and expenses of politicians, their spouses and children. We all know that. What I didn't know is that my tax dollars are also required to pay for the expenses of Ms. Robinson who is not a politician, nor a spouse nor a child. :eusa_eh:

This is old news. It was well known in 2008 that Obama's mother-in-law came with the package deal.

she moved in with them to give the children a sense of normalcy and consistency.

what an awesome whinging thread.

There should be no objection to the obama mama staying at the white house. When was the last time in laws got to go along on state visits?

because it is our tax dollars that are paying for her accommodation?

Those same tax dollars that pay for.boehners tanning.hut trips and aye rand pauls sue obama road trip? The old.babysitter is of course the one to cringe at genuis.
Our tax dollars pay the salaries and expenses of politicians. We all know that. What I didn't know is that my tax dollars are also required to pay for the expenses of Ms. Robinson who is not a politician. :eusa_eh:

Not a single dollar of yours pays for that. More like a penny. Certainly somthing to ruin your saturday morning.

Get a life.

Why do Conservatives hate grandmothers? Why?

whistlers-mother-before-conservation2.jpg

Last edited:
The Obama's have no shame in taking advantage of you taxpayers...this is something else I have never seen before
LINKS with this at site

SNIP:

March 21, 2014 - 3:32 pm
Here’s a question I’ll bet nobody ever asked Jay Carney at a White House press briefing: Why does Michelle Obama’s mother live at the White House at taxpayer expense? (If someone has asked, please send link for me to stand corrected.)

Now that Michelle Obama’s mother has caused a disruption on the latest exotic vacation for the first lady, perhaps it is time for some answers about why Marian Robinson is even on the trip to China. Worse, why is she appearing in official photographs with Chinese officials?

Drudge is reporting in big bold lead letters that Marian Robinson is barking orders at hotel staff and generally misbehaving.

How many Americans know that Michelle Obama’s mother is living at the White House at taxpayer expense? Not many, I’d guess.

all of it here

The PJ Tatler » Why Does Michelle Obama?s Mother Live at the White House?

Family values, that's why. Why do you care? Oh yeah, you're one of those, i.e., a captious individual. Do you look out your windows to try and catch a neighbor doing something upon which you can gossip? I'd bet you do; you're disgusting.

Forum List

Back