Why does multi-billionaire, Donald Trump, ask common, hard working, people for money to support his legal defense fund?

Is Trump really that stupid?

In a post around 1:30 p.m. ET Monday on Truth Social, the former President's social media platform, Trump claimed the FBI "stole" three passports.

Removal of a passport by law enforcement is serious business, indicating possible guilt and flight from justice.

Trump admits publicly the FBI removed his passport. (Two had expired.)

Fortunately for Trump, it isn't all that bad for him, but he didn't know that at the time.

CBS reports, "Passports belonging to former President Donald Trump that were taken by the FBI during the search conducted at his South Florida residence last week have been returned to the former president, a law enforcement source confirmed to CBS News.

"The source said the passports were given back to Trump after they were discovered by a "filter team," a group of federal investigators who screen the materials seized during the execution of a search warrant for privileged or extraneous information.

"The FBI said in a statement that when executing search warrants, the bureau "follows search and seizure procedures ordered by courts, then returns items that we do not need to be retained for law enforcement purposes."

Is Trump losing it?

Is Trump losing it?
The Post reports, "The Justice Department on Monday asked a judge to keep sealed the sworn affidavit underpinning last week’s extraordinary FBI search of former president Donald Trump’s Florida residence, a document thought to hold key details about the government’s investigation into the potential mishandling of classified materials.

"Monday’s court filing was made in response to requests from multiple media outlets, including The Washington Post, seeking the affidavit’s public release."

Trump is alleged to have committed three possible crimes, removal or destruction of classified documents, obstruction of justice, and violation of the Espionage Act.

The affidavit contains evidence of such crimes that allowed the judge to sign off on the search warrant.

How does Trump feel about making the evidence of his alleged crimes public?

“I call for the immediate release of the completely Unredacted Affidavit pertaining to this horrible and shocking BREAK-IN,” he wrote on Truth Social, his social media platform.

Nobody can be that stupid!

It seems readily apparent that Trump has lost interest in his political future, and is far more interested in learning the evidence and witnesses against him in a possible criminal trial.

In the meantime, Trump is the leader of the Republican Party. Numerous Republicans running for office seek his endorsement by claiming Biden is a fake President, and Trump is the leading candidate for the Republican Presidential nomination in 2024.

Republicans are expected to win control of Congress in November.

In a post around 1:30 p.m. ET Monday on Truth Social, the former President's social media platform, Trump claimed the FBI "stole" three passports.

Removal of a passport by law enforcement is serious business, indicating possible guilt and flight from justice.

Trump admits publicly the FBI removed his passport. (Two had expired.)

Fortunately for Trump, it isn't all that bad for him, but he didn't know that at the time.

CBS reports, "Passports belonging to former President Donald Trump that were taken by the FBI during the search conducted at his South Florida residence last week have been returned to the former president, a law enforcement source confirmed to CBS News.

"The source said the passports were given back to Trump after they were discovered by a "filter team," a group of federal investigators who screen the materials seized during the execution of a search warrant for privileged or extraneous information.

"The FBI said in a statement that when executing search warrants, the bureau "follows search and seizure procedures ordered by courts, then returns items that we do not need to be retained for law enforcement purposes."

Is Trump losing it?
Yawn...
Let's us know the next time the FBI or BLM raid or burn down your house.

Why do you TDS afflicted assholes care it impacts your life in no way what so ever. Its funny that you idiots love to call Trump supporters a cult yet you are the ones who obsess over everything the man says and does sounds pretty cult like.

I hate to break it to you but billionaires have most of their assets locked up in investments.
Do you think Bill Gates and Warren Buffet can come up with millions of dollars without causing the market to crash?
I have news for you. In today's investment markets high worth individuals will be in more than average cash or very liquid investments. High value individuals who are not as liquid as needed will have a line of credit. How does Trump pay his huge monthly expenses.

Trump has individuals, who do not understand his wealth completely, conned.

You will see very few if any wealthy supporter donating to the latest scam.

He bombards people with requests for small amounts.

below-more Trump begging. Trump calls me his friend. Think about that.

Friend,

My team just informed me of some news.

I was just told that you had not secured your spot as a TRUMP MVP, so I’m doing something I almost never do…

Friend, I really want you in the TRUMP MVP Club, so I am giving you ONE MORE CHANCE.

**This is your final chance. After today, your spot will be filled with the next Patriot on the waiting list.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT RIGHT NOW and you’ll automatically become an Official 2022 Trump MVP. >>

I have news for you. In today's investment markets high worth individuals will be in more than average cash or very liquid investments. High value individuals who are not as liquid as needed will have a line of credit. How does Trump pay his huge monthly expenses.

Trump has individuals, who do not understand his wealth completely, conned.

You will see very few if any wealthy supporter donating to the latest scam.

He bombards people with requests for small amounts.

below-more Trump begging. Trump calls me his friend. Think about that.

Friend,

My team just informed me of some news.

I was just told that you had not secured your spot as a TRUMP MVP, so I’m doing something I almost never do…

Friend, I really want you in the TRUMP MVP Club, so I am giving you ONE MORE CHANCE.

**This is your final chance. After today, your spot will be filled with the next Patriot on the waiting list.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT RIGHT NOW and you’ll automatically become an Official 2022 Trump MVP. >>
The question is...how much is Trump into his own businesses?
Trump has more interests than either one of can count.

But only one of us has an irrational hatred for Trump.

I hate to break it to you but billionaires have most of their assets locked up in investments.
Do you think Bill Gates and Warren Buffet can come up with millions of dollars without causing the market to crash?
So we should send trust fund jerkoffs like Trump cash?

Umm, you’re just now noticing this kind of thing? Totally missed democrats fighting to the top of the pile of dead Uvalde kids like it was a game of king of the mountain to scream for donations… For The Children!

Roe gets overturned and democrats line up to ask for your donations to help kill the unborn. As a matter of fact if you donate enough they promise they will swing by your house after a one night stand and personally suck every last sperm from your pussy!

Women are under attack! Democrats say. Donate to us and if anyone questions why you’re a man in the womens dressing areas we will cancel them! Send us money! For the women! And their rights!

You’re a fucking retard.
You are a sick, repulsive human bringing up Uvalde. If any politician uses Uvalde specifically to get monies, they are sick and disgusting as you. You people are so slimy, I want to take a shower after reading your sleazy shit.

The Orange Non Polished Turd had his hand out 24 hrs after the warrant was served. He knows a sucker when he sees one.

Break out your bank card yet?

The question is...how much is Trump into his own businesses?
Trump has more interests than either one of can count.

But only one of us has an irrational hatred for Trump.
What is dangerous is irrational love of Trump. The trained monkeys like you, who are cult members, look at everyone who knows the real Trump has irrational hate.
I would say, get help, but I think it is too late for you. Trump has ruined another life. He has ruined many.

How much is Trump into his own business? - what a dumbass statement. His net worth can only be based on assets he controls. You know nothing about business and individual wealth.

You are a sick, repulsive human bringing up Uvalde. If any politician uses Uvalde specifically to get monies, they are sick and disgusting as you. You people are so slimy, I want to take a shower after reading your sleazy shit.
They did. You know they did. You vote for them. You can’t take a long enough shower to wash what you voted for off. You’ll fucking drown before that could happen.

What is dangerous is irrational love of Trump. The trained monkeys like you, who are cult members, look at everyone who knows the real Trump has irrational hate.
I would say, get help, but I think it is too late for you. Trump has ruined another life. He has ruined many.

How much is Trump into his own business? - what a dumbass statement. His net worth can only be based on assets he controls. You know nothing about business and individual wealth.
I don't love Trump, I love his platform...
You want trespassers
You want jobs to be off-shored
You want business visas taking jobs from Americans.

You won't respond because you know it's true.

Asset’s are wealth you stupid fuck. That’s why they are called assets and not liabilities. How the fuck have you been trained in CRT math already?

Why does multi-billionaire, Donald Trump, ask common, hard working, people for money to support his legal defense fund? He could pay all of his legal bills and still have much more money than everyone who donates to him.

Below is one of his solicitations

Friend,

What recently took place at my Mar-a-Lago home was an unprecedented infringement of the rights of every American citizen.

Scam after Scam, year after year.
This POLITICAL PROSECUTION is merely a continuation of Russia, Russia, Russia, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax # 2, the no collusion Mueller Report, and more.

This is all the Radical Democrats really know - it is their lifeblood - they have no shame.
And as a result, our Country is paying a very big price.

The Left will do anything to stop me from SAVING AMERICA, but in reality, they are not after ME. They are after YOU, and I’m just in the way.

But they will NEVER win. Not as long as I have YOU on my team.

I need to know I can count on you, Friend. No matter what THEY throw at us, you have always been by my side, and it’s critical for me to know that nothing has changed.

My team just launched our OFFICIAL TRUMP DEFENSE FUND and I’m calling on my BEST supporters to step up to the front lines and BOLSTER our efforts. Every single dollar raised will go directly to FIGHTING OFF the corrupt Left and their LIES.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY towards our Official Trump Defense Fund and stand with me against the radical Left.

Friend,

What recently took place at my Mar-a-Lago home was an unprecedented infringement of the rights of every American citizen.

Scam after Scam, year after year.
This POLITICAL PROSECUTION is merely a continuation of Russia, Russia, Russia, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax # 2, the no collusion Mueller Report, and more.

This is all the Radical Democrats really know - it is their lifeblood - they have no shame.
And as a result, our Country is paying a very big price.

The Left will do anything to stop me from SAVING AMERICA, but in reality, they are not after ME. They are after YOU, and I’m just in the way.

But they will NEVER win. Not as long as I have YOU on my team.

I need to know I can count on you, Friend. No matter what THEY throw at us, you have always been by my side, and it’s critical for me to know that nothing has changed.

My team just launched our OFFICIAL TRUMP DEFENSE FUND and I’m calling on my BEST supporters to step up to the front lines and BOLSTER our efforts. Every single dollar raised will go directly to FIGHTING OFF the corrupt Left and their LIES.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY towards our Official Trump Defense Fund and stand with me against the radical Left.
Why did Kamala Harris bail out Burn Loot and Murder rioters?

Most of my son-in-law's relatives are extremely wealthy; I think I'll believe them before I take your anything.

Forum List

Back