Why does multi-billionaire, Donald Trump, ask common, hard working, people for money to support his legal defense fund?

Why does multi-billionaire, Donald Trump, ask common, hard working, people for money to support his legal defense fund? He could pay all of his legal bills and still have much more money than everyone who donates to him.

Below is one of his solicitations

Friend,

What recently took place at my Mar-a-Lago home was an unprecedented infringement of the rights of every American citizen.

Scam after Scam, year after year.
This POLITICAL PROSECUTION is merely a continuation of Russia, Russia, Russia, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax # 2, the no collusion Mueller Report, and more.

This is all the Radical Democrats really know - it is their lifeblood - they have no shame.
And as a result, our Country is paying a very big price.

The Left will do anything to stop me from SAVING AMERICA, but in reality, they are not after ME. They are after YOU, and I’m just in the way.

But they will NEVER win. Not as long as I have YOU on my team.

I need to know I can count on you, Friend. No matter what THEY throw at us, you have always been by my side, and it’s critical for me to know that nothing has changed.

My team just launched our OFFICIAL TRUMP DEFENSE FUND and I’m calling on my BEST supporters to step up to the front lines and BOLSTER our efforts. Every single dollar raised will go directly to FIGHTING OFF the corrupt Left and their LIES.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY towards our Official Trump Defense Fund and stand with me against the radical Left.

Friend,

What recently took place at my Mar-a-Lago home was an unprecedented infringement of the rights of every American citizen.

This POLITICAL PROSECUTION is merely a continuation of Russia, Russia, Russia, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax # 2, the no collusion Mueller Report, and more.

This is all the Radical Democrats really know - it is their lifeblood - they have no shame.

The Left will do anything to stop me from SAVING AMERICA, but in reality, they are not after ME. They are after YOU, and I’m just in the way.

I need to know I can count on you, Friend. No matter what THEY throw at us, you have always been by my side, and it’s critical for me to know that nothing has changed.

My team just launched our OFFICIAL TRUMP DEFENSE FUND and I’m calling on my BEST supporters to step up to the front lines and BOLSTER our efforts. Every single dollar raised will go directly to FIGHTING OFF the corrupt Left and their LIES.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY towards our Official Trump Defense Fund and stand with me against the radical Left.
It's like P.T. Barnum once said;
"There's a sucker born every minute."
Trump knows that as well.

Trump's wealth is continually brought by you and most Trump supporter as proof he is qualified
Quote me.
I voted for American Jobs while you voted for cheap labor.

You are mentally ill...Lexapro 15 Mg daily
Sorry my information pissed you off so much. I have a business where we provide jobs. We did not lay off anyone during COVID . We are in the process of adding workers. Have provided raises each of the last 5 years. I did not vote for an immoral, unethical, untrust worthy piece of shit, Trump. We went out on our own and created good new jobs. We have not seen huge difference in our economic opportunities, whoever was President.

Why does multi-billionaire, Donald Trump, ask common, hard working, people for money to support his legal defense fund? He could pay all of his legal bills and still have much more money than everyone who donates to him.

Below is one of his solicitations

Friend,

Friend,

Why shouldn't he? It is legal.

Sorry my information pissed you off so much. I have a business where we provide jobs. We did not lay off anyone during COVID . We are in the process of adding workers. Have provided raises each of the last 5 years. I did not vote for an immoral, unethical, untrust worthy piece of shit, Trump. We went out on our own and created good new jobs. We have not seen huge difference in our economic opportunities, whoever was President.
The fact that you think Biden is not an immoral, unethical, untrust worthy piece of shit says a lot about you.
I know many business owners who are insane and love globalism.

We have not seen huge difference in our economic opportunities, whoever was President.

Then you suck at what you do despite your bravado claims.

You are a trespasser or fucking one.
Are you part of the cancel culture?
We have not seen huge difference in our economic opportunities, whoever was President.

Then you suck at what you do despite your bravado claims.
I play the hand dealt me. I don't whine that my business success has to have a certain type President.
My concern about Trump is that he is immoral, unethical, liar and has tried to break the separation of powers.

If people want to donate, that's their business. I've never donated a dime to Trump, but I'll vote for him every time.

Are you part of the cancel culture?

I play the hand dealt me. I don't whine that my business success has to have a certain type President.
My concern about Trump is that he is immoral, unethical, liar and has tried to break the separation of powers.
You own a business...I know many, many business owners that I would never hang out with.
The odds are you are immoral, unethical, and a liar.

Because you enjoy acting against your own self interest in order to anger someone.
My best interest is what's best for my country that I've sworn to defend.... I don't know what the hell your best interest is.... gender confusion or open borders or who knows.....

My best interest is what's best for my country that I've sworn to defend.... I don't know what the hell your best interest is.... gender confusion or open borders or who knows.....
Donating money to a billionaire is just as likely to save the country as punching yourself in the face every morning.

Donating money to a billionaire is just as likely to save the country as punching yourself in the face every morning.
I "donate" thousands of dollars a year in time and money to non profits... I volunteer to coach golf at the high school spending 30 hours a week of my time for free...
What have you ever done like that to be maligning me over donating to a candidate of my choice....
Obama is a billionaire and so is pelosi and clinton... so give me a break....

I "donate" thousands of dollars a year in time and money to non profits... I volunteer to coach golf at the high school spending 30 hours a week of my time for free...
What have you ever done like that to be maligning me over donating to a candidate of my choice....
Obama is a billionaire and so is pelosi and clinton... so give me a break....
Trump isn’t a candidate for anything, moron.

People don’t know what they’re giving money to Trump for and he can use it almost any way he sees fit. If you think that’s going to save the country, you’re a moron.

Trump isn’t a candidate for anything, moron.

People don’t know what they’re giving money to Trump for and he can use it almost any way he sees fit. If you think that’s going to save the country, you’re a moron.
He is the leader of MAGA... and has done well endorsing a new era of republican office holder....
RINO's out MAGA's in.... get it?.....
We will pay any amount to keep Trump safe from you tyrants and thieves.... we will bang you in the head with the constitution every time.... until you stop.... and you will continue to lose along the way....

He is the leader of MAGA... and has done well endorsing a new era of republican office holder....
RINO's out MAGA's in.... get it?.....
We will pay any amount to keep Trump safe from you tyrants and thieves.... we will bang you in the head with the constitution every time.... until you stop.... and you will continue to lose along the way....
Endorsing candidates require a lot of money from middle class Americans, does it?

He’s really got you convinced that he needs that money to “stay safe”? Give me a break.

Endorsing candidates require a lot of money from middle class Americans, does it?

He’s really got you convinced that he needs that money to “stay safe”? Give me a break.
I have an idea...
Let's us know who you are and we'll find 1,000 ways to sue you into poverty.

Forum List

Back