Why does the Bible have authority?

You confuse wanting to cut waste and cull those that don't need assistance from the rolls with "Not giving a fuck about the needy". Learn what conservatives believe then spew your age old talking points
Too stupid! Dear, you know far too many on the social con right to not care about the poor and their children.
That's funny. Why are there all these studies that show conservatives give more to charity than liberals? Liberals, as intelligent are aware, are only generous with OTHER PEOPLES MONEY. Quit embarrassing yourself.
You are conflating tithing and church donations with giving to the poor: not even nearly the same thing.

WOP was and has been a great success. Any who suggest otherwise have failed in American culture and life.
Wages are stagnant. We have a record number of people on food stamps and the labor participation rate is the lowest it's been In several decades. You are, obviously, too stupid to live.
Wages are not stagnant because of the WOP but on the Reagan plus programs that favor the wealthy and stack the tax code in their favor against the working classes. You need to study our history and political economy. The labor rate is the result of the baby boomers retiring and ACA allowing workers to choose their own employment along with their health care. You are too stupid to care about people.

Liberal talking points? Is that all you got?

]I have faith and I'm not going to debate some left loon on my religious beliefs. I could care less if you believe or don't believe
Many good Christians are very worried that far right crack head Christians think they have the authority to interpret the Bible.
Put down that Kool-aid. It's bad for you.
Your admission of defeat.
Nope. It's my admission that you ain't worth talking to.

WOP was and has been a great success. Any who suggest otherwise have failed in American culture and life.
Wages are stagnant. We have a record number of people on food stamps and the labor participation rate is the lowest it's been In several decades. You are, obviously, too stupid to live.
Wages are not stagnant because of the WOP but on the Reagan plus programs that favor the wealthy and stack the tax code in their favor against the working classes. You need to study our history and political economy. The labor rate is the result of the baby boomers retiring and ACA allowing workers to choose their own employment along with their health care. You are too stupid to care about people.
Liberal talking points? Is that all you got?
Read mainstream historical points that reject far right social and corporatist fantasies. This is why we want your votes but not your voices at election times. We want to keep the Senate and win the Presidency for the GOP, not lose them.

]I have faith and I'm not going to debate some left loon on my religious beliefs. I could care less if you believe or don't believe
Many good Christians are very worried that far right crack head Christians think they have the authority to interpret the Bible.
Put down that Kool-aid. It's bad for you.
Your admission of defeat.
Nope. It's my admission that you ain't worth talking to.
Your admission is rejected is the point. You have nothing by far right talking points that make no sense.

You confuse wanting to cut waste and cull those that don't need assistance from the rolls with "Not giving a fuck about the needy". Learn what conservatives believe then spew your age old talking points
Too stupid! Dear, you know far too many on the social con right to not care about the poor and their children.
That's funny. Why are there all these studies that show conservatives give more to charity than liberals? Liberals, as intelligent are aware, are only generous with OTHER PEOPLES MONEY. Quit embarrassing yourself.
You are conflating tithing and church donations with giving to the poor: not even nearly the same thing.
Churches are responsible for getting a lot of help to the poor. Try again.

The real GOP has no time for far right social Christians who think pissing on the elderly, the poor, the ill, the widow, the orphan, and the ill are Christ's bucket list.

The churches do some good help, mine in particular. But private charity is far too limited to make a major impact on the nation's poor.

The churches do some good help, mine in particular. But private charity is far too limited to make a major impact on the nation's poor.
That's because we have too many tight fisted liberals in this country.

Nothing like America exists in Biblical teachings

too stupid as always. The Bible established the notion of individual liberty at a time when humanity was enslaved by liberal govt. Today America represents individual liberty more than any other significant place in human history.

Liberal gov't? That's utterly laughable. There was nothing liberal about the rule of kings.

That's because we have too many tight fisted liberals in this country.
If liberals that you condemn, when you really don't have the facts, contributed as do conservatives, there would a huge gap still existing not covered.

The Bible has the same authority as To Kill A Mockingbird, and she was a much better writer with far better editors. The Bible BTW, gave us the Dark Ages and the Crusades, not things to be proud of...

To you they have the same authority. But to those who have received a witness from the Spirit it teaches the truth of our Savior Jesus christ.
And you are wrong. The bible wasn't in the hands of the people until the end of the dark ages. It was the people studying the scriptures and applying them that lead us out of the dark ages
What you post is total nonsense.
Not entirely. With the invention of the printing press a whole lot more people could read the bible. Then it was translated from Latin to the regional languages and an even greater audience became informed of the contents of the bible. One might ask if anything had been changed from the books written by the authors ordained by the Romans but that argument is probably impossible to prove as many if not all or at least most of the original documents were destroyed. The areas where much of the activities described in the bible have been thoroughly trashed by several invasions throughout history.

Many times the experiment where a message is whispered to an individual and repeated by a dozen or so consecutively and the result being a message that is nothing like the original proves that word of mouth is the least reliable way to pass on information. When the time between these mostly illiterate goat herders had to commit to memory then recall these fables eventually to scribes it is impossible for a reasonable person to expect an honest account. That is if one holds the truth to be honest.

too stupid as always. The Bible established the notion of individual liberty at a time when humanity was enslaved by liberal govt. Today America represents individual liberty more than any other significant place in human history.
It does nothing of the kind. The core lesson is fear the Lord your God and do His Will, or burn.
It says no such thing and I know My reading comprehension exceeds yours by orders of magnitude.

It does nothing of the kind. The core lesson is fear the Lord your God and do His Will, or burn.
It says no such thing and I know My reading comprehension exceeds yours by orders of magnitude.
Not at all. You are a concrete learner, darkwind. You do not conceptualize well. Far too many social cons are still frothing in the idea of 'sinners in the hands of an Angry God.'

If you believe you know the Bible, you don't.

Imagine living your life based on a book written by ancient and superstitious loons like we are fighting in the Middle East.

Not at all. You are a concrete learner, darkwind. You do not conceptualize well. Far too many social cons are still frothing in the idea of 'sinners in the hands of an Angry God.'
Incorrect, but you knew that.

If you believe you know the Bible, you don't.
I believe that you just drop bombs for the fun of it, and have no real understanding of the bible. Does not surprise Me in the least.

buh bye.

Incorrect, but you knew that.
Yup got you pinned like an insect in a bug collection. But you know that. Even PMH, no bible scholar, has a facsimile of you pinned in his collection.

Forum List

Back