Why does the GOP hate the idea of a Mike Pence Presidency?

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
They seem to be working overtime trying to prevent Mike Pence becoming President.

They've gotten so desperate in recent weeks, attacking the FBI and DOJ to stall/muddy/obstruct the Mueller investigation. Why? We know they all secretly despise Trump and think he's a very useless idiot.

All I can figure, the GOP must really hate Mike Pence.

Mike has being playing it smart, maximizing his plausible deniability, so when the shit goes down, he doesn't go over the cliff with the Orange Julius. But he should keep in mind, after the midterms, the Dems will be in the majority and they can boot him and the PukePOTUS out on their sorry asses, which means… President goes to the #3…..NANCY.

Act now, GOP, you don't want a President Nancy. No one really does. Embrace the idea of a Mike Pence presidency.

Republicans could turn on President Trump if they are "wiped out" in midterms, GOP strategist says

Pence is gross
He also goes against 3/4 of what your typical trump supporter believe in. Then again, so does trump.. LOL

They seem to be working overtime trying to prevent Mike Pence becoming President.

They've gotten so desperate in recent weeks, attacking the FBI and DOJ to stall/muddy/obstruct the Mueller investigation. Why? We know they all secretly despise Trump and think he's a very useless idiot.

Mike has being playing it smart, maximizing his plausible deniability, so when the shit goes down, he doesn't go over the cliff with the Orange Julius. But he should keep in mind, after the midterms, the Dems will be in the majority and they can boot him and the PukePOTUS out on their sorry asses, which means… President goes to the #3…..NANCY.

Act now, GOP, you don't want a President Nancy. No one really does. Embrace the idea of a Mike Pence presidency.

Republicans could turn on President Trump if they are "wiped out" in midterms, GOP strategist says

If Hillary had been elected, would you push for President Kaine?

OMG thats even worse.
Did you watch his debate? That was the dumbest political debate i have ever seen. Dude is a complete idiot

I don’t have a problem with pence whatsoever. I’m just not willing to lie about trump to make him president

We don't hate Pence. That's stupid.

Maybe he is honest, by their standards. A pretty good reason in Washington.

OMG thats even worse.
Did you watch his debate? That was the dumbest political debate i have ever seen. Dude is a complete idiot

Indeed, he's my senator. A glue-sniffing Howdy Doody. Embarrassing for the Commonwealth.

OMG thats even worse.

Tried not to watch ANY of the debates.

Mind was made up a year before the first debate.

Didn't want ANY of them in office

OMG thats even worse.

Indeed, he's my senator. A glue-sniffing Howdy Doody. Embarrassing for the Commonwealth.
You have my sympathy!

No, he wouldn't have because bleech bitting and using acid on hard drives, destroying govt phones, running private servers that traffic classified info, destroying tens of thousands of govt emails that have classified info is all legal activity when you're the secretary of state.

I hate the idea of a Pence presidency because he would look so good compared to Trump that he could become a very dangerous candidate in 2020.

Seriously, you are beyond dense. Anyone that would vote for a leftard after all that has been exposed about what they are all about must have I.Qs in the low 50's. The utter criminality and corruption of the DNC is jaw-dropping....but here you are...in total denial.

Oh gawd...

OMG thats even worse.

My future election choices have all been made until further notice, and barring divine intervention.

They don't hate a Pence presidency. They hate a Trump impeachment.
That is kind of nonsense, when it could save a couple of Republican congressional seats.

I mean, think about this: suppose I was tending to vote Democrat, and the Republican in my state voted for impeachment, I might consider voting for the Republican for the good job they did with that.

OMG thats even worse.

My future election choices have all been made until further notice, and barring divine intervention.
I'm rooting for the intervention

Why did the DNC hate the idea of a Bernie presidency? I mean, they did sabotage the poor bastard after all.

Forum List

Back