Why does the GOP hate the idea of a Mike Pence Presidency?

They seem to be working overtime trying to prevent Mike Pence becoming President.

They've gotten so desperate in recent weeks, attacking the FBI and DOJ to stall/muddy/obstruct the Mueller investigation. Why? We know they all secretly despise Trump and think he's a very useless idiot.

All I can figure, the GOP must really hate Mike Pence.

Mike has being playing it smart, maximizing his plausible deniability, so when the shit goes down, he doesn't go over the cliff with the Orange Julius. But he should keep in mind, after the midterms, the Dems will be in the majority and they can boot him and the PukePOTUS out on their sorry asses, which means… President goes to the #3…..NANCY.

Act now, GOP, you don't want a President Nancy. No one really does. Embrace the idea of a Mike Pence presidency.

Republicans could turn on President Trump if they are "wiped out" in midterms, GOP strategist says
No question about it... the 'establishment GOP' would love for Pence to be President! Despite this, winning feels good and under Trump there has been a lot of 'winning' lately!

They seem to be working overtime trying to prevent Mike Pence becoming President.

They've gotten so desperate in recent weeks, attacking the FBI and DOJ to stall/muddy/obstruct the Mueller investigation. Why? We know they all secretly despise Trump and think he's a very useless idiot.

Mike has being playing it smart, maximizing his plausible deniability, so when the shit goes down, he doesn't go over the cliff with the Orange Julius. But he should keep in mind, after the midterms, the Dems will be in the majority and they can boot him and the PukePOTUS out on their sorry asses, which means… President goes to the #3…..NANCY.

Act now, GOP, you don't want a President Nancy. No one really does. Embrace the idea of a Mike Pence presidency.

Republicans could turn on President Trump if they are "wiped out" in midterms, GOP strategist says

You got 7 more years of Trump.....Nut. :lol: Better learn to live with it. :thup:

Libs please you freaks would firehose Pence hatred no different than you firehose Trump hatred who are you clowns trying to fool. :eusa_hand:

Why did the DNC hate the idea of a Bernie presidency? I mean, they did sabotage the poor bastard after all.
and trump sabotaged 17 candidates with lies The man is pure slime

No question about it... the 'establishment GOP' would love for Pence to be President! Despite this, winning feels good and under Trump there has been a lot of 'winning' lately!
dow off over 1000 today,,, is it another drumpf win?

On another note- you Libs really need to take back congress in 2018. I can only imagine what you’ll do if by some miracle (like when Trump won) the Dems don’t win back at least one house.

3B3E6D5C-3C17-4944-999C-C885C8E60A8D.jpeg

If Hillary had been elected, would you push for President Kaine?
OMG thats even worse.
Did you watch his debate? That was the dumbest political debate i have ever seen. Dude is a complete idiot

Tried not to watch ANY of the debates.

Mind was made up a year before the first debate.

Didn't want ANY of them in office

My future election choices have all been made until further notice, and barring divine intervention.
I'm rooting for the intervention
of course you are. you hate the country and the direction it's in now. best unemployment, you hate it. I know it.

They don't hate a Pence presidency. They hate a Trump impeachment.
That is kind of nonsense, when it could save a couple of Republican congressional seats.

I mean, think about this: suppose I was tending to vote Democrat, and the Republican in my state voted for impeachment, I might consider voting for the Republican for the good job they did with that.
The Republican who voted for impeachment would get his butt kicked in the next primary. You would not have a chance to vote for him. He would be gone. History.

prevent Mike Pence becoming President.
Pence didn't even run for POTUS in 2016. It's not clear to me he especially wants to be POTUS, though by dint of his having accepted the Vice Presidency, he's clearly willing to at least "stumble" into it.

Trump is a demigod and demands worship and loyalty , Pence is the Holy Ghost (bad ass) and demands obedience or right to prison and Ryan is the devil and will snicker at the homeless, sick and disabled . Not looking good.

Why did the DNC hate the idea of a Bernie presidency? I mean, they did sabotage the poor bastard after all.

Behind the scenes or to their faces cupcake? There is a difference. The DNC fucked Bernie over in favor of Hillary while smiling and patting his back and together funded a foreign agent to collude with Russians to make up shit in an effort to throw an election.

Trump, a man you people claim is so dumb he can't tie his own shoelaces, somehow outsmarted all 17 GOP candidates, won the primary, kicked the crap out of Hillary, the DNC, and the liberal media and got himself elected president. :eusa_think: Or you losers just have sour grapes, yes that seems far more likely.

Trump is a demigod and demands worship and loyalty , Pence is the Holy Ghost (bad ass) and demands obedience or right to prison and Ryan is the devil and will snicker at the homeless, sick and disabled . Not looking good.
cause you'd like for your workers to create a coup against you and just like it. too funny, you have absolutely no common sense moonbat.

Libs please you freaks would firehose Pence hatred no different than you firehose Trump hatred who are you clowns trying to fool. :eusa_hand:
pence is an ass too but drumpf is the king of asses

President Trump is working hard for you every day, he cares about you even if you are a misguided liberal.
BLUES in his SOTU speech just last week he said Repubs and dems should put aside differences for the good of the country AND THEN bashes all dems for not applauding him?? and bashes the 2 dem leaders ??? I can only say he's nucking futz

If Hillary had been elected, would you push for President Kaine?
OMG thats even worse.
Did you watch his debate? That was the dumbest political debate i have ever seen. Dude is a complete idiot

Tried not to watch ANY of the debates.

Mind was made up a year before the first debate.

Didn't want ANY of them in office

My future election choices have all been made until further notice, and barring divine intervention.
I'm rooting for the intervention

Be careful what you wish for.

cause you'd like for your workers to create a coup against you and just like it. too funny, you have absolutely no common sense moonbat.

And you do not see reality.

pence is an ass too but drumpf is the king of asses

President Trump is working hard for you every day, he cares about you even if you are a misguided liberal.
BLUES in his SOTU speech just last week he said Repubs and dems should put aside differences for the good of the country AND THEN bashes all dems for not applauding him?? and bashes the 2 dem leaders ??? I can only say he's nucking futz

Can you defend the rude petulant behavior by Democrats? OH SNAP! But but but...what?

Forum List

Back