Why does the GOP hate the idea of a Mike Pence Presidency?

I've been following them since the 90's. They are both American trash. She has neither the temperament or the intelligence to serve as President. Neither does Trump, but I'll keep saying this. Our Presidents are "selected" not "elected". Our electoral process is a complete fraud. IMHO she simply had too much shit all over her and they wouldn't have been able to protect her for too long.

It was Hillary's "turn" as absurd as that sounds. Her own party rejected her in 2008 in favor a noob nobody had accomplished nothing Obama.
he accomplished enough to make our economy like easy street for the orange moron

Ahahaha okay list his accomplishments before 2008 here I'll just get the laughing out of the way now :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
well he didn't grab pussy or screw 100's out of their rightful pay or prevent blacks from renting so I guess you win

You can't name any of Obama's accomplishments prior to 2008? Eddie I warned you don't say I didn't, how many beatings did you just take in the last 10 minutes? lol Dude you should search Amazon for some first aid supplies before you reply.
I could google many Don't want to waste your time

It was Hillary's "turn" as absurd as that sounds. Her own party rejected her in 2008 in favor a noob nobody had accomplished nothing Obama.
he accomplished enough to make our economy like easy street for the orange moron

Ahahaha okay list his accomplishments before 2008 here I'll just get the laughing out of the way now :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
well he didn't grab pussy or screw 100's out of their rightful pay or prevent blacks from renting so I guess you win

You can't name any of Obama's accomplishments prior to 2008? Eddie I warned you don't say I didn't, how many beatings did you just take in the last 10 minutes? lol Dude you should search Amazon for some first aid supplies before you reply.

Excuse me you voted for the man and defend him but you know nothing about him? lmao Isn't it a little late to be googling the guy? Hold on here it comes...:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Excuse me you voted for the man and defend him but you know nothing about him? lmao Isn't it a little late to be googling the guy? Hold on here it comes...:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
BTW blues can you list a few of trumps achievements before he walked into our WH? Pussy grabbing 3 marriages racism Trump U don't count
Search Results
28 of Barack Obama's greatest achievements as president ... - Upworthy
www.upworthy.com/28-of-barack-obamas-greatest-achievements-as-president-of-the-...
May 11, 2017 - As the first African-American elected president of the United States, Barack Obamabecame a pivotal figure in American history. ... In the 2008 campaign, he called for change and eight years later we are living in a more prosperous country because of it. Share. Image via Twitter. Here are 28 of President ...

Trump is a demigod and demands worship and loyalty , Pence is the Holy Ghost (bad ass) and demands obedience or right to prison and Ryan is the devil and will snicker at the homeless, sick and disabled . Not looking good.

President Trump is merely playing his part and was recruited by those that wanted "the swamp drained"....it ain't no swamp, it's a river that is basically the size of the Potomac. None of you have any fucking idea as to what has been done to you. People are so into identity politics and tribalism and they will defend the very entity that is sucking them dry. What I have seen done to Trump (and "no", I didn't vote for him) has led me to believe that Trump is the "real deal". There is no one as jaded about the politics of USA.INC as I am....but what if....WHAT IF Trump and the white hats are going to release us from this debt slavery system? I don't agree with everything Trump has done (like sucking up to Israel) but I can't find fault with anything other than that to bitch about.

No he is going to do his best to put us in the debt slavery system.

You don't have the slightest clue....nothing personal, but it is a fact. You have no knowledge of the nature of the cage.

BTW blues can you list a few of trumps achievements before he walked into our WH? Pussy grabbing 3 marriages racism Trump U don't count
Search Results
www.upworthy.com/28-of-barack-obamas-greatest-achievements-as-president-of-the-...
May 11, 2017 - As the first African-American elected president of the United States, Barack Obamabecame a pivotal figure in American history. ... In the 2008 campaign, he called for change and eight years later we are living in a more prosperous country because of it. Share. Image via Twitter. Here are 28 of President ...

Dude its not my fault you admitted in public you knew nothing about Obama, his qualifications or lack thereof before voting for the guy twice. Here's the good news, you are so uninformed that once you become informed you will likely become a conservative. :muahaha:

Search Results

Dude its not my fault you admitted in public you knew nothing about Obama, his qualifications or lack thereof before voting for the guy twice. Here's the good news, you are so uninformed that once you become informed you will likely become a conservative. :muahaha:
lol don't hold your breath ,,,,been there done that

Search Results

lol don't hold your breath ,,,,been there done that

Dude you have my vote as liberal most likely to become a conservative in 2018, this may require a few more beatings but you will get there eventually.

They seem to be working overtime trying to prevent Mike Pence becoming President.

They've gotten so desperate in recent weeks, attacking the FBI and DOJ to stall/muddy/obstruct the Mueller investigation. Why? We know they all secretly despise Trump and think he's a very useless idiot.

All I can figure, the GOP must really hate Mike Pence.

Mike has being playing it smart, maximizing his plausible deniability, so when the shit goes down, he doesn't go over the cliff with the Orange Julius. But he should keep in mind, after the midterms, the Dems will be in the majority and they can boot him and the PukePOTUS out on their sorry asses, which means… President goes to the #3…..NANCY.

Act now, GOP, you don't want a President Nancy. No one really does. Embrace the idea of a Mike Pence presidency.

Republicans could turn on President Trump if they are "wiped out" in midterms, GOP strategist says
I have no problem with a Pence presidency. He can have 2024 after Trumps two terms.

Forum List

Back