Why does the GOP hate the idea of a Mike Pence Presidency?

They seem to be working overtime trying to prevent Mike Pence becoming President.

They've gotten so desperate in recent weeks, attacking the FBI and DOJ to stall/muddy/obstruct the Mueller investigation. Why? We know they all secretly despise Trump and think he's a very useless idiot.

All I can figure, the GOP must really hate Mike Pence.

Mike has being playing it smart, maximizing his plausible deniability, so when the shit goes down, he doesn't go over the cliff with the Orange Julius. But he should keep in mind, after the midterms, the Dems will be in the majority and they can boot him and the PukePOTUS out on their sorry asses, which means… President goes to the #3…..NANCY.

Act now, GOP, you don't want a President Nancy. No one really does. Embrace the idea of a Mike Pence presidency.

Republicans could turn on President Trump if they are "wiped out" in midterms, GOP strategist says

Tell me little boy, exactly what would you impeach Pence for?

They seem to be working overtime trying to prevent Mike Pence becoming President.

They've gotten so desperate in recent weeks, attacking the FBI and DOJ to stall/muddy/obstruct the Mueller investigation. Why? We know they all secretly despise Trump and think he's a very useless idiot.

Mike has being playing it smart, maximizing his plausible deniability, so when the shit goes down, he doesn't go over the cliff with the Orange Julius. But he should keep in mind, after the midterms, the Dems will be in the majority and they can boot him and the PukePOTUS out on their sorry asses, which means… President goes to the #3…..NANCY.

Act now, GOP, you don't want a President Nancy. No one really does. Embrace the idea of a Mike Pence presidency.

Republicans could turn on President Trump if they are "wiped out" in midterms, GOP strategist says
Pence will get his turn in 2024.

If Hillary had been elected, would you push for President Kaine?
OMG thats even worse.
Did you watch his debate? That was the dumbest political debate i have ever seen. Dude is a complete idiot

Tried not to watch ANY of the debates.

Mind was made up a year before the first debate.

Didn't want ANY of them in office
was there one you would have liked to see in our wh?

Libs please you freaks would firehose Pence hatred no different than you firehose Trump hatred who are you clowns trying to fool. :eusa_hand:
pence is an ass too but drumpf is the king of asses

President Trump is working hard for you every day, he cares about you even if you are a misguided liberal.
BLUES in his SOTU speech just last week he said Repubs and dems should put aside differences for the good of the country AND THEN bashes all dems for not applauding him?? and bashes the 2 dem leaders ??? I can only say he's nucking futz

Can you defend the rude petulant behavior by Democrats? OH SNAP! But but but...what?
how the hell as leader of a country needing bi partisanship can you bash the opposing party as well as a double dose for its leaders ??Once more I ask you Have you no question about the orange ah's sanity?

Libs please you freaks would firehose Pence hatred no different than you firehose Trump hatred who are you clowns trying to fool. :eusa_hand:

President Trump is working hard for you every day, he cares about you even if you are a misguided liberal.
BLUES in his SOTU speech just last week he said Repubs and dems should put aside differences for the good of the country AND THEN bashes all dems for not applauding him?? and bashes the 2 dem leaders ??? I can only say he's nucking futz

Can you defend the rude petulant behavior by Democrats? OH SNAP! But but but...what?
how the hell as leader of a country needing bi partisanship can you bash the opposing party as well as a double dose for its leaders ??Once more I ask you Have you no question about the orange ah's sanity?

The electorate had two choices and the Bitch was the worst of the two.

OMG thats even worse.
Did you watch his debate? That was the dumbest political debate i have ever seen. Dude is a complete idiot

Over the choices we had?

In alphabetical order...

Kasich, O'Malley, Walker, Webb

all better, IMO

so you chose the perverted moron ,,,good job

I didn't choose either, but not choosing Hillary was the wisest choice this electorate could make.

Trump is a demigod and demands worship and loyalty , Pence is the Holy Ghost (bad ass) and demands obedience or right to prison and Ryan is the devil and will snicker at the homeless, sick and disabled . Not looking good.

President Trump is merely playing his part and was recruited by those that wanted "the swamp drained"....it ain't no swamp, it's a river that is basically the size of the Potomac. None of you have any fucking idea as to what has been done to you. People are so into identity politics and tribalism and they will defend the very entity that is sucking them dry. What I have seen done to Trump (and "no", I didn't vote for him) has led me to believe that Trump is the "real deal". There is no one as jaded about the politics of USA.INC as I am....but what if....WHAT IF Trump and the white hats are going to release us from this debt slavery system? I don't agree with everything Trump has done (like sucking up to Israel) but I can't find fault with anything other than that to bitch about.

I didn't choose either, but not choosing Hillary was the wisest choice this electorate could make.
guess you believed all that RNC crap about her too

OMG thats even worse.

Over the choices we had?

In alphabetical order...

all better, IMO
I liked Kasich

I've been following them since the 90's. They are both American trash. She has neither the temperament or the intelligence to serve as President. Neither does Trump, but I'll keep saying this. Our Presidents are "selected" not "elected". Our electoral process is a complete fraud. IMHO she simply had too much shit all over her and they wouldn't have been able to protect her for too long.

Poor Eddie haven't you learned by now not to tangle with me, how many beatings do you wish to endure? BEFORE Trump's SOTU speech the petulant spoiled brat Dem's threw a tantrum and refused to even stand when he entered the room that's how immature and petulant Democrats are. Here :itsok:

I've been following them since the 90's. They are both American trash. She has neither the temperament or the intelligence to serve as President. Neither does Trump, but I'll keep saying this. Our Presidents are "selected" not "elected". Our electoral process is a complete fraud. IMHO she simply had too much shit all over her and they wouldn't have been able to protect her for too long.
republicans been attacking her for over 20 years and they haven't laid a glove on her

OMG thats even worse.

Over the choices we had?

In alphabetical order...

all better, IMO
I liked Kasich

Kasich is a traitor who sided with illegals who rape and kill Americans.

Poor Eddie haven't you learned by now not to tangle with me, how many beatings do you wish to endure? BEFORE Trump's SOTU speech the petulant spoiled brat Dem's threw a tantrum and refused to even stand when he entered the room that's how immature and petulant Democrats are. Here :itsok:
did they yell out liar to him like repubs did to obama?,,,,,,hope so

It was Hillary's "turn" as absurd as that sounds. Her own party rejected her in 2008 in favor a noob nobody had accomplished nothing Obama.

OMG thats even worse.

Over the choices we had?

In alphabetical order...

all better, IMO
I liked Kasich

Kasich is a traitor who sided with illegals who rape and kill Americans.
americans also rape and kill americans

Forum List

Back