Why does the left continue to HUMILIATE themselves on the WMD issue?

jtpr, there are only three words in the Bible that I want you to direct me to. And they are;
God hates Muslims.

Where are those three words? With those three little words, there will be no individual interpratation as to who God hates.

Can you find them? Do they exist? Or is it just in your head?

And then the real funny part is that with what you claim as the proof God hates Muslims, could also be used to show that God hates anybody and everybody who doesn't think like YOU. Including a great number of our fellow Americans. You hate them also?

What do you modern day Rethug Christians get out of hating? Whay good does it do you? Just curious.

The more I read the bigotry, ignorance and xenophobic intolerance of folks like jtpr312, the more depressed and saddened I get realizing that constuctive positive dialog with the right has become impossible to achieve. Why even try? It's like trying to talk with a fish.

You're kidding right? Most of these democrats had access to ALL the intelligence available. You do understand that Bill Clinton WAS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, right? You do know Madeleine Albright Sectratary of State right? You do know that Pelosi was a member of the House Intelligence Committee right? You do know that Sandy Berger was the NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISON right? You do know that Sen Bob Graham was a 10yr member of the Senate Intelligence committee right? You do know that Sen Hillary Clinton was married to THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, right?
Holy fuck, are you ever retarded.

That NIE was released in late 2002. Neither Bill Clinton nor Albright nor Berger were in office, so they didn't have access to it. Neither did Hillary Clinton since she was not on the Senate Intelligence Committee. So yeah, Graham, Bayh, Pelosi, and Rockefeller were the only ones you quoted who sat on intelligence committees and had access to the full NIE. So no, "most" of those Democrats did not have access to "all" of the intel available.

Strike #1

No, I don't watch any of those people. My information comes mostly from news agencies like AP, CNN, and Reuters.

Strike #2

You also do know that the NIE you're speaking of came out in Oct 02 right? These dems where warning aobut he weapons they KNEW sadam had WMD's throughout the 90's and after.

With the exception of Albright's quote, the quotes from the 90's were exclusively from before Operation Desert Fox, at which time, Hussein's abilities to build and store WMD were destroyed. And even Albright's comment, made in 1999, does not state he currently had WMD. So it's entirely possible that Hussein still had some WMD prior to Desert Fox, but there were none built after that and there was no "gathering threat" as Bush proclaimed.

Strike #3 -- you're out for being too stupid to compete.

No, it's you whose dumb as a rock. I never said they all had access to the NIE you refrenced because like I said it didn't come out until Oct 02, what I said, and I quote, "Most of these democrats had access to ALL the intelligence available'. You're the jackass that asked Did they have access to the NIE bush did? I showed some did some didnt't and the ones that didn't, because it wasn't yet available, DID have access to ALL the intelligence available when they made their remarks. You have loust reading comrehension skills son\
You dumbfuck. The intelligence gathered in the 2002 NIE is what fueled the war in Iraq. You're still an imbecile, but now ya know. What was said about Iraq during the Clinton era is meaningless in these terms since Operation Desert Fox removed most remaining abilities to create new WMD. Meaning that in 2002, Iraq was not a gathering threat. Bush was in a position to know that since he had access to the full 96 page NIE, which was full of uncertainty and ambiguity about the intelligence collected. 95% of Congress did not have the security clearance required to that review that document, so they were given the watered down, heavily retacted, 28 page version which removed the uncertainties and provided erroneous conclusions.

For example, the classified NIE stated:

Revelations after the Gulf war starkly demonstrate the extensive efforts undertaken by Iraq to deny information. We lack specific information on many key aspects of Iraq's WMD programs.

The White Paper that was provided for 95% of the Congress stated:

Revelations after the Gulf war starkly demonstrate the extensive efforts undertaken by Iraq to deny information.

Completely removed was the admission that we lacked specific information on many key aspects of Iraq's WMD. And there are many sush examples like this one when reviewing the two documents side by side.

"News" agencies? Lol, that's funny, you calling Pravda West "News" agencies.
Do you really think I give a fuck that someone as retarded as you thinks that AP, CNN, and Reuters are Communist news agencies? That doesn't reflect on how they report news -- it just reflects on how insane you really are. :cuckoo:

Operation Desert Fox was launched Dec 16th of 98. You'll notice ALL these "In the Know Democrats are quote AFTER operation Desert Fox was completed.

There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by:
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), and others, Dec 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."
-- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
-- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"
-- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003
Too idiotic.

Al Gore in 2002 had no access to any U.S. intelligence reports. Kennedy, Byrd, Kerry, Waxman, and Clinton were not on intelligence committees. That leaves you with Graham, Levin, and Rockefeller. And Graham and Levin, despite their rhetoric, voted 'nay' to authorize Bush to use force; meaning their actions spoke louder than their rhetoric. That leaves you with just Rockefeller, who would later claim he was duped by the intelligence and regretted voted 'yea.'

Strike 1. Strike 2. Strike 3.

Now run along son.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now you prove you're too stupid to think for yourself, so instead, repeat back what is said to you.

jtpr, there are only three words in the Bible that I want you to direct me to. And they are;
God hates Muslims.

Where are those three words? With those three little words, there will be no individual interpratation as to who God hates.

Can you find them? Do they exist? Or is it just in your head?

Wow! You're really ignorant on the the bible and on islam aren't you? The word muslim is not used because the word was not invented until hundreds of years after the bible was written simple. What was written was God's hatred for people who worship false gods, people who are false witnesses who speak lies, and EVERY muslim on the planet does this when they procalim allah is God, He has no Son and mohammed is his prophet. Can't get much clearer than that. Run along now son. It's obvious you have no real desire to learn here, but rather just a desire to prove your ignorance and I already know you're ignorant on the topic, so further discussion is not neccessary.

Last edited:
And then the real funny part is that with what you claim as the proof God hates Muslims, could also be used to show that God hates anybody and everybody who doesn't think like YOU. Including a great number of our fellow Americans. You hate them also?

What do you modern day Rethug Christians get out of hating? Whay good does it do you? Just curious.

We aren't discussing whom I hate, we are discussing who the bible says God hates, and yeah, there's millions of Americans that He hates accroding to the bible, but it's also quite specific that He hates EVERY muslim.

The more I read the bigotry, ignorance and xenophobic intolerance of folks like jtpr312, the more depressed and saddened I get realizing that constuctive positive dialog with the right has become impossible to achieve. Why even try? It's like trying to talk with a fish.

The truth is we have no desire to carry on a dialogue with the left. You guys are too far gone, it's like trying to talk to a zombie, a worthless waste of time.

Holy fuck, are you ever retarded.

That NIE was released in late 2002. Neither Bill Clinton nor Albright nor Berger were in office, so they didn't have access to it. Neither did Hillary Clinton since she was not on the Senate Intelligence Committee. So yeah, Graham, Bayh, Pelosi, and Rockefeller were the only ones you quoted who sat on intelligence committees and had access to the full NIE. So no, "most" of those Democrats did not have access to "all" of the intel available.

Strike #1

No, I don't watch any of those people. My information comes mostly from news agencies like AP, CNN, and Reuters.

Strike #2

With the exception of Albright's quote, the quotes from the 90's were exclusively from before Operation Desert Fox, at which time, Hussein's abilities to build and store WMD were destroyed. And even Albright's comment, made in 1999, does not state he currently had WMD. So it's entirely possible that Hussein still had some WMD prior to Desert Fox, but there were none built after that and there was no "gathering threat" as Bush proclaimed.

Strike #3 -- you're out for being too stupid to compete.

No, it's you whose dumb as a rock. I never said they all had access to the NIE you refrenced because like I said it didn't come out until Oct 02, what I said, and I quote, "Most of these democrats had access to ALL the intelligence available'. You're the jackass that asked Did they have access to the NIE bush did? I showed some did some didnt't and the ones that didn't, because it wasn't yet available, DID have access to ALL the intelligence available when they made their remarks. You have loust reading comrehension skills son\
You dumbfuck. The intelligence gathered in the 2002 NIE is what fueled the war in Iraq. You're still an imbecile, but now ya know. What was said about Iraq during the Clinton era is meaningless in these terms since Operation Desert Fox removed most remaining abilities to create new WMD. Meaning that in 2002, Iraq was not a gathering threat. Bush was in a position to know that since he had access to the full 96 page NIE, which was full of uncertainty and ambiguity about the intelligence collected. 95% of Congress did not have the security clearance required to that review that document, so they were given the watered down, heavily retacted, 28 page version which removed the uncertainties and provided erroneous conclusions.

For example, the classified NIE stated:

Revelations after the Gulf war starkly demonstrate the extensive efforts undertaken by Iraq to deny information. We lack specific information on many key aspects of Iraq's WMD programs.

The White Paper that was provided for 95% of the Congress stated:

Revelations after the Gulf war starkly demonstrate the extensive efforts undertaken by Iraq to deny information.

Completely removed was the admission that we lacked specific information on many key aspects of Iraq's WMD. And there are many sush examples like this one when reviewing the two documents side by side.

Do you really think I give a fuck that someone as retarded as you thinks that AP, CNN, and Reuters are Communist news agencies? That doesn't reflect on how they report news -- it just reflects on how insane you really are. :cuckoo:

Operation Desert Fox was launched Dec 16th of 98. You'll notice ALL these "In the Know Democrats are quote AFTER operation Desert Fox was completed.

There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by:
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), and others, Dec 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."
-- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
-- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"
-- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003
Too idiotic.

Al Gore in 2002 had no access to any U.S. intelligence reports. Kennedy, Byrd, Kerry, Waxman, and Clinton were not on intelligence committees. That leaves you with Graham, Levin, and Rockefeller. And Graham and Levin, despite their rhetoric, voted 'nay' to authorize Bush to use force; meaning their actions spoke louder than their rhetoric. That leaves you with just Rockefeller, who would later claim he was duped by the intelligence and regretted voted 'yea.'

Strike 1. Strike 2. Strike 3.

Now run along son.

Now you prove you're too stupid to think for yourself, so instead, repeat back what is said to you.

Your continued use of profanity is a sure sign of your ignorance and your inability to express yourself as an adult. Piss off now son, I gave up talking like an ignorant and illiterate child back in HS. I would suggest you also try growing up some as no one is impressed with your use of the f word, it doesn't make you sound grown up or tough, just makes you sound illiterate and ignorant.

Last edited:
The truth is we have no desire to carry on a dialogue with the left. You guys are too far gone, it's like trying to talk to a zombie, a worthless waste of time.

th

Well you stupid fuk, why do you keep showing up here?

Or do you think that with your love and tolerance that you are making converts for your version of Christianity?

And how is it that God hated Muslims before there were Muslims?

But it is fun to fuk with you. And watch much better people than you will ever be, kick your fuking lousy ass arguments to the curb.

And that bull shit about how YOU don't hate Muslims, God hates Muslims. Why you hiding behind the Bible? Just come out and own up to your hatred. You sick fuk.

It is definitely people like you that give the Christian religion (not God) a bad name.
Intolerant, racist asshole.

We aren't discussing whom I hate, we are discussing who the bible says God hates, and yeah, there's millions of Americans that He hates accroding to the bible, but it's also quite specific that He hates EVERY muslim.
Where in the Bible does HE say that?

The modern day idiot's answer to cave drawings, lol. What a moron.

A little too complicated for ya, huh?

Somebody explain it to him.

:laugh:

Oh no I understood it alright. I'm just of the opinion that maybe like the cavemen, who had no way to express themselves using the written word, you may suffer from the same malady and therefore must content yourself with cartoons and I find that very sad in this day and age.

EVERY muslim-allah is God, he has no son and mohammed is his prophet.
God's word-Prov 6:16 These six things the Lord hates, vs A false witness who speaks lies.

Next.

The modern day idiot's answer to cave drawings, lol. What a moron.

A little too complicated for ya, huh?

Somebody explain it to him.

:laugh:

Oh no I understood it alright. I'm just of the opinion that maybe like the cavemen, who had no way to express themselves using the written word, you may suffer from the same malady and therefore must content yourself with cartoons and I find that very sad in this day and age.

Excellent! And I appreciate your willingness to communicate with someone who is nowhere near your intellectual level. It's an honor, and uh, mega dittos, and all that.

So, back to the original point, which you conveniently left out of your response. I had fun with your statement, "You guys are too far gone, it's like trying to talk to a zombie, a worthless waste of time". Having someone like you say that provided me with quite a giggle, and I do appreciate that.

And I strongly suspect you don't see why, which makes it even better.

God's word-Prov 6:16 These six things the Lord hates, vs A false witness who speaks lies.

Next.
Allah is God. It's the same guy, only with a different name.

Give me the link in the Bible that contains the two words "Lord hates".

Excellent! And I appreciate your willingness to communicate with someone who is nowhere near your intellectual level. It's an honor, and uh, mega dittos, and all that.

So, back to the original point, which you conveniently left out of your response. I had fun with your statement, "You guys are too far gone, it's like trying to talk to a zombie, a worthless waste of time". Having someone like you say that provided me with quite a giggle, and I do appreciate that.

And I strongly suspect you don't see why, which makes it even better.

Dude, I like reading your posts!

You're fuckin' funny!

Next.
Allah is God. It's the same guy, only with a different name.

Give me the link in the Bible that contains the two words "Lord hates".

I did, Prov 6:16. the link would be a bible. And by the way, anyone who reads the attributes and character of allah in the koran and compares them to the attributes and character of the God of the bible KNOWS they are diametrically opposed and therefore cannot be the same entity.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back