Why does the left demonize affordable energy?

and the joke is :
if the USA would use the money to bomb people.
to build solar powered desalination plants in the sahara to produce forests in the desert we would need the CO2 to produce trees and still have enough CO2 in the atmosphere

plus there would be enough food so people don t go balistic and make war

and if you keep the snow off your roof, you can even get solar power in winter.

Not enough to keep you from freezing, but thanks anyway.

but if you earn money from doing something else you will use every stupid argument you can think of.

Yeah, those green energy morons do that a lot. If we stop the government subsidies, they'd be out of business.
if you have enough solar cells(thermo) at the right degree and a sufficent isolated house you can heat your house even in winter at chicago to have it inside nice and warm.

you have no clue about technology exept burn the oil burn the coal

stoneage technology: burn it in the fireplace.

21 century tech : isolate use solarcells, remember we got electricity[/QUOTE]

if you have enough solar cells(thermo) at the right degree and a sufficent isolated house you can heat your house even in winter at chicago to have it inside nice and warm.

Yes, if you waste enough money on "green energy" you can survive a Chicago winter.
If you burn enough money, you can do lots of things that make no sense.

you have no clue about technology exept burn the oil burn the coal

That reminds me, stop fucking up the formatting, idiot.

stoneage technology: burn it in the fireplace.

Nuclear energy is a bit past stone age.
And it actually provides useful amounts of reliable energy.

germany got less sun then chicago yet somehow solar technology works in germany.

your arguments are so dumb im embarresed for the human race that you make them

germany got less sun then chicago yet somehow solar technology works in Germany.

Sure does. They pay 3-4 times what we pay for electricity. DERP!

your arguments are so dumb im embarresed

Irony is ironic.

instead of 21. century energy technology the USA is using 19. century coal and steam trechnology, so bad so embaricing

instead of 21. century energy technology the USA is using 19. century coal and steam trechnology,

Windmills are what, 12th Century? LOL!

Thanks you just admited that theres Human caused global warming.

now discussing the consequences becomes practical.

Evidences are : its getting warmer globaly. measured with thermometers world wide scince 1880.

Man is the cause of higher CO2 levels : burning of fossile fuels + deforestation. measured co2 levels have been rising , measured scince about 1900.

Consequences : not possible to predict accurately as CO2 levels rise beyond anything in fossile records. possibility that earth turns into a Venus style greenhouse planet ? unknown. not possible to calculate.

hey lets just wait and see if the earth turns in another Venus killing everything on earth ! thats a great idea.

should it acctually happen you will concede i was right !.

uh your not you will be dead.

and if not who cares we all just move to the canadian rockys as the midwest turns into a shallow inland sea and the canadian tundra into a shallow sea. and that bangladesh and New York and all those other costal plaines sink underwater .. who cares.

the point is that if theres a risk of this kind, you should be able to prove it cannot happen, not that i have to prove it will happen.

can you prove that there is no climate catastrophe ?
can you prove what its limits will be ?

prove that theres no risk no danger to your behavior or stop it.

I did? Where? You do realize it is against the Board rules to alter a members quotes, and it is also against the rules to misrepresent what they said. I did NOT state that there is human caused global warming. In fact I stated the exact opposite. Your reference to Venus shows exactly how much of a scientific illiterate you are. Venus is hot not because of the CO2 in the atmosphere. It is hot because of the DENSITY of that CO2 in the atmosphere. The Venusian atmosphere is 96.5% CO2. The Earths atmosphere contains less than 1 percent CO2 in our atmosphere.

Earth can NEVER get as hot as Venus, in fact it can get nowhere even close.. I suggest you actually do some basic research before you make a complete ass of yourself. Oooops...too late...

i remember that right before i said you admited that global warming is man made, you admited in the post that theres global warming and its man made, im not sure where it is but anyway lets discussit, if you belive you didn t admit it, give your own quote and explain

btw i didn t quote you i directly answered your post

and the guy obove says "earth can never get as hot as venus"

so nr 1 : please prove thats true,
nr. 2. why does it matter ? if earth average temperatur goes above 100 degrees celsius (300 degrees celsius below venus) all life dies.

and its a venus type(TYPE) atmosphere

doesent have to be identical to kill all life

Last edited:
Evidences are : its getting warmer globaly. measured with thermometers world wide scince 1880.

Can You read a thermometer to a degree and be accurate 1 out of 50 Times? What about the next person will he read it the same way as you?

What about the record keeping say in Alaska it didn't start till the 1950s,

In Africa around the 1970s...most all those early records came from the northern hemisphere , today we have computer digital readings world wide
you can t read a thermometer ??????????????

i can, most people can, its not difficult

if your such a moron you can t read a thermometer... don t talk about science.[/QUOTE]

You are the one moron who don't have a clue what you are talking about

Can You read a thermometer to a degree and be accurate 1 out of 50 Times? What about the next person will he read it the same way as you?

In Africa around the 1970s...most all those early records came from the northern hemisphere , today we have computer digital readings world wide

if your such a moron you can t read a thermometer... don t talk about science.[/QUOTE]

Your the one who don't have a clue what your talking about....

What does this thermometer read

38.7 degrees?
38 degrees?
39.2 degrees?
39.5 degrees?

A poll what does this thermometer read?

14601281231197.jpg

Again no comeback we have proof their was 5times more C02 in the atmosphere in the Dion era, then today?

i remember that right before i said you admited that global warming is man made, you admited in the post that theres global warming and its man made, im not sure where it is but anyway lets discussit, if you belive you didn t admit it, give your own quote and explain

btw i didn t qoute you i directly answered your post

nr. 2. why does it matter ? if earth average temperatur goes above 100 degrees celsius (300 degrees celsius below venus) all life dies.

Its density of the CO2 nimrod..

Mars also atmosphere is made up of mostly C02 at 95% plus...

You do we have rovers on mars right?

if your such a moron you can t read a thermometer... don t talk about science.

You are the one moron who don't have a clue what you are talking about

Your the one who don't have a clue what your talking about....

What does this thermometer read

38.7 degrees?
38 degrees?
39.2 degrees?
39.5 degrees?

A poll what does this thermometer read?

14601281231197.jpg

Again no comeback we have proof their was 5times more C02 in the atmosphere in the Dion era, then today?[/QUOTE]

5times more C02 in the atmosphere in the Dion era

interesting you show me thermometer in such a bad pixelated way nobody can say it exactly , why don t you give a close up of the relevant degree ? then i could decide.
and its a thermometer you buy at wallmart for 2$, not a scientific thermometer which costs 500$ the kind actually used.

scientists dont use household thermometers, for 2$

scientists use scientific thermometers, acurate to 1/100 degree costing 500$

but you think scientists use 2$ thermometers.. makes me understand why you don t trust scientists.

you think they use the shit you have.

the most expensive scientific instrument cost 50 billion dollars.

CERN

really you don t even understand what they are measureing

i think i have an idea, but i certainly don t know

CERN was build to find the Higgs particle, that is the particle that makes Mass, and doesent make sense to me. how can the particle of mass have more mass then the smallest mass ?
well im not a quantum physics

but still how can the higgs particle have more mass then an elektron at rest ?

more mass then a non moving photon

Last edited:
a non moving photon still has identity

photons in a bose einstein condensate

the photons are real even when they don t exist

its just propability ? 100% propable

this universe is one where the photon exists

Last edited:

btw i didn t quote you i directly answered your post

You are lying through your teeth. I have never stated that global warming is man made. You had better watch what you say here. I expect a complete and formal apology for your lie.

your so sad that i caught you.

why should i apoligize for saying the truth ?
will never happen.

how about you show what you said and i answered ??

or do i have to show what you said ?

P.S. could someone please find it and repost ?

im just too lazy to search

its about page 6-8 of this post

Last edited:
interesting you show me thermometer in such a bad pixelated way nobody can say it exactly , why don t you give a close up of the relevant degree ? then i could decide.
and its a thermometer you buy at wallmart for 2$, not a scientific thermometer which costs 500$ the kind actually used.

scientists dont use household thermometers, for 2$

scientists use scientific thermometers, acurate to 1/100 degree costing 500$

but you think scientists use 2$ thermometers.. makes me understand why you don t trust scientists.

you think they use the shit you have.

Scientist don't use mercury filled thermometers any more that's one of the points

So again you going to tell me 5 people are going to read and record a thermomter the same exact way?

Also you lie...

Mercury Thermometers Are Going Extinct. What Will Replace Them?

It turns out that this change is for the better for more than environmental reasons: Mercury isn't even the most accurate way to measure temperature. While mercury thermometers can measure temperature within one degree Celsius, digital thermometers can be as accurate as 0.001 degrees C a difference of four orders of magnitude in accuracy.

no these days they don t use a 2$ digital thermometer either, they use a 2000$ digital thermometer.

same thing.

scientist don t use 2$ cheap shit, they use 2000$ calibrated high tech.

and before digital thermometers scientists didn t go to walmart to buy their thermometers for 2$ either, they went to suppliers of scientific thermometer acurate to 100/th degree which mercury thermometers are capable off, but they cost as much as a car in the old days. 2000$ thermometers in 1954 where as expensive as a car. and very accurate

they had compensations for airpressure

thinking back the 2000$ thermometers in 1950 might not have been mercury thermometers

the 1/10 degree acurate 200$ thermometers might have been

but walmart didn t sell them

Last edited:
yes a walmart thermometer like you showed is not a scientific instrument

do you really belive people are stupid enough to belive scientist use household items to measure ? like they use a potato scale to measure force ?take a cup to measure volumes of microliters ?

Last edited:
no these days they don t use a 2$ digital thermometer either, they use a 2000$ digital thermometer.

same thing.

scientist don t use 2$ cheap shit, they use 2000$ calibrated high tech.

and before digital thermometers scientists didn t go to walmart to buy their thermometers for 2$ either, they went to suppliers of scientific thermometer acurate to 100/th degree which mercury thermometers are capable off, but they cost as much as a car in the old days. 2000$ thermometers in 1954 where as expensive as a car. and very accurate

they had compensations for airpressure

thinking back the 2000$ thermometers in 1950 might not have been mercury thermometers

the 1/10 degree acurate 200$ thermometers might have been

but walmart didn t sell them

Again you lying krout show me a mercury thermometer accurate to a less of a degree? Put up or shut up.

Forum List

Back