Why Does The Media Think A Muslim President Would Be Okay, But A Mormon? No Way!!!

Considering your philosophy has been tried - NEVER- it can't be that compelling.

LIbertarians are Right Wing Hippies.

I do what I can Joey, but folks like you keep fucking things up.

So what you are saying is that your argument isn't terribly compelling, then?
No it is most compelling, but some people just aren't smart enough to understand.
Well, you have to excuse Joey....

He told us one time the Army encourages and rewards being dumb, and we wondered why he wasn't a four-star general!!!

Considering your philosophy has been tried - NEVER- it can't be that compelling.

You should know why it has never been tried. Do you really think those rich oligarchs you worship would ever go along?

He told us one time the Army encourages and rewards being dumb, and we wondered why he wasn't a four-star general!!!

Obviously, the Army doesn't reward poor reading comprehension skills, or you could have gotten out of the trailer park.

You should know why it has never been tried. Do you really think those rich oligarchs you worship would ever go along?

Uh, guy, the Rich Oligarchs are the only reason you Libertarians are treated seriously. If you didn't have rich Sugar Daddies like the Koch Brothers, you'd be out there with the guy screaming at the lamp post giving him orders from the CIA.

Obviously, the Army doesn't reward poor reading comprehension skills, or you could have gotten out of the trailer park.
I do OK for myself...

But since your food stamps won't buy rubbers, if you want me to solve your delimma, I'll buy you a box....

Considering current global circumstances, what reasons can you name for treating Islam well? Since Islam is diametrically opposed to the US Constitution, why would a Muslim even be considered to run a nation based upon it?

Exactly what part of Islam is "diametrically opposed to the US Constitution", exactly?

All of it.

I don't want to treat Islam well or badly. I want to leave it the fuck alone.

It doesn't want to leave you alone.

The Right Wing's Middle East policy is to stick your dick in a hornet's nest and then complain about getting stung.

Perhaps. The way you deal with a hornet's nest is to soak it in gasoline and set it on fire.

I'm just wondering why there is this fear in the media of a person of religion being president but you can't say that you don't want a Muslim in the White House?

I remember the way Mitt Romney's religion was made fun of for years. Why is the liberal media all of the sudden pushing this "We love Muslims" bullshit?

Could it be because Obama is bringing into this country close to 200,000 of them next year, or is this all just paving the way for his coming out about his true religion?

This is just another example of the double-standards in this country. We have to love our enemies and hate our friends. That seems to be the message here.

Because lefties suffer from a malady I call...Reality dyslexia......,,they see reality...their brain turns it around....and they then see unreality as real......

they say Christians do all sorts of horrible things so they hate Christians........Christians don't actually do those things

Muslims actually do all of the things the left claims Christians do, and they do it for real......they a use women, murder gays, execute non believers...and in and on...

and they defend Muslims from all rational attacks stemming from their actual, violent behavior....

lefties suffer from reality dyslexia.....

I'm just wondering why there is this fear in the media of a person of religion being president but you can't say that you don't want a Muslim in the White House?

I remember the way Mitt Romney's religion was made fun of for years. Why is the liberal media all of the sudden pushing this "We love Muslims" bullshit?

Could it be because Obama is bringing into this country close to 200,000 of them next year, or is this all just paving the way for his coming out about his true religion?

This is just another example of the double-standards in this country. We have to love our enemies and hate our friends. That seems to be the message here.

Because lefties suffer from a malady I call...Reality dyslexia......,,they see reality...their brain turns it around....and they then see unreality as real......

they say Christians do all sorts of horrible things so they hate Christians........Christians don't actually do those things

Muslims actually do all of the things the left claims Christians do, and they do it for real......they a use women, murder gays, execute non believers...and in and on...

and they defend Muslims from all rational attacks stemming from their actual, violent behavior....

lefties suffer from reality dyslexia.....

Truth is....there is a movement in this country to sell us out to Islam. Liberals are so stupid that they believe that Islam is a friendly religion and Christianity is evil.....yet it is totally the opposite.

I'm sure if Democrats started telling them anything was good they'd swallow it hook, line, and sinker. If they served them all up a big smelly shit-sandwich they'd say "Ummmmmmmmmm.....so tasty.....I want seconds!"

You are confused- the ones with the real problem with Mitt's religion were evangelicals- who don't believe Mormons are Christians.

I didn't care whether Mitt was a Mormon or not. I don't apply religious tests to candidates.

Do you care whether a candidate is a Mormon or Jew or Muslim or a Christian?

You are confused- the ones with the real problem with Mitt's religion were evangelicals- who don't believe Mormons are Christians.

I didn't care whether Mitt was a Mormon or not. I don't apply religious tests to candidates.

Do you care whether a candidate is a Mormon or Jew or Muslim or a Christian?

Absolutely. Islam is diametrically opposed to the US Constitution.

I still can't figure out why there is a problem with Mitt being a Mormon, but not Harry Reid.

Folks in the GOP had a problem with Mitt's Mormonism as well. Look no further than the evangelical voting bloc. They believe his faith is nothing more than a cult.

Yes and they stayed home during the 2012 election, which is why we have Obama Redux. What idiots.

That certainly didn't help either. I can't recall the percent? Do you know a ball park figure? I am the gym on the bike and it is hard to type let alone research. lol
4 million voters. Though most of them were pissed off at having yet another Leftist shoved down their throats. It had nothing to do with his Mormonism.

Well your philosophy has been tried and it failed miserably...and not only economically, but in every conceivable way. With over a 100 million murdered by your philosophy, you should refrain from criticizing other philosophies...but I know you won't because you never learn.

Forum List

Back