Why does the Republican party hate the unfortunate?

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
dailycaller.com/2012/02/28/damn-i-just-want-some-jam/

For the record I am neither liberal or conservative. This man's idea is basically an attempt to brand the poor like the Nazis branding Jews the yellow star of David. May I ask why the Republican party don't like poor people? I don't like it when people say mean things about other people especially people who are disadvantaged.

Last edited:
dailycaller.com/2012/02/28/damn-i-just-want-some-jam/

For the record I am neither liberal or conservative. This man's idea is basically an attempt to brand the poor like the Nazis branding Jews the yellow star of David. May I ask why the Republican party don't like poor people? I don't like it when people say mean things about other people especially people who are disadvantaged.

Honest question, why did the Nazis hate the Jews? Was it culture, monetary, or religion or some combination of those? I am not very familiar with that part of history, unfortunately. Any thoughts on parallels?

I think it is either a question of material or morality. The poor are either dragging me down into poverty or they are holding me back from prosperity. The poor are taking that which does not belong to them so it is an injustice. Is it both and obvious in which case the question and answer gets us nowhere much or is there more to this than that. One question is would this guy be a happy chap if the poor vanished? Probably not. For one he is making money off them. If he wants to hate then there are all kinds of messages of hate for him to choose from. Why pick the message to hate the poor? This gets us back to the beginning but adds the question of where did the message originate.

Forum List

Back