Zone1 Why does US christianity differ from christianity in Europe ?

That's now a lie on its own, isn't it? Donald Trump speaks out lies faster than anyone else is able to correct all this "mistakes" and I think he uses the propaganda strategy which is well know from Dr. Goebbels:

"If you tell a big lie and repeat it often enough, people will eventually believe it. You can maintain the lie as long as the state succeeds in shielding people from the political, economic and military consequences of the lie. Therefore, it is of vital importance for the state to use all its power to suppress dissent. Truth is the mortal enemy of lies, and therefore truth is the greatest enemy of the state."
Joseph Goebbels
^^ yet you still can’t articulate any of his “lies”.

No you didn’t. Please post here anything you claim the site. You are being the typical Bible bashing type person who claims something and runs away.
I don't lie about things i find online. So in reality its you saying-No God i will not be like the Bereans and make sure of all things like you commanded us to do. Its your eternal life that is on the line.

Stuff it, Biden lies every time he opens his mouth. Like I said YOU only care about a lie if it's told a Rightie.
You all better face facts-Every Govt on this earth is corrupt to the core. That is why Jesus is going to crush them off of Gods earth( Dan 2:44) A vote for corruption is standing in opposition to Gods king. Only 1 vote is needed=Jesus. He is my king.

I don't lie about things i find online. So in reality its you saying-No God i will not be like the Bereans and make sure of all things like you commanded us to do. Its your eternal life that is on the line.
Once again, nothing of fact. Show us your proof. If not, stop lying

I posted facts. He is too lazy to check. He could be proven wrong in his beliefs.
You made the claim and this is a debate site. You make a statement show your proof. We have also shown the your prophets lied about the end of the world. That is fact and you haven’t denied this.

You made the claim and this is a debate site. You make a statement show your proof. We have also shown the your prophets lied about the end of the world. That is fact and you haven’t denied this.
They erred, they did not lie. If they lied they would cover it up instead of making corrections in front of the haughty hearts.

Stuff it, Biden lies every time he opens his mouth. Like I said YOU only care about a lie if it's told a Rightie.

I was a Republican for 35 years until we invaded Iraq. Biden is obviously old but he's making good decisions. He's not a criminal scumbucket like Trump.

They erred, they did not lie. If they lied they would cover it up instead of making corrections in front of the haughty hearts.
Erred is lying. You are just making excuses for them. Instead of admitting they are no prophet, they did it again and again. That’s not erring. That’s lying to control unrighteously you sheeply buffoons.

^^ yet you still can’t articulate any of his “lies”.

First - I was wrong with the quote in post #128. Joseph Goebbels not said verbally:

"If you tell a big lie and repeat it often enough, people will eventually believe it. You can maintain the lie as long as the state succeeds in shielding people from the political, economic and military consequences of the lie. Therefore, it is of vital importance for the state to use all its power to suppress dissent. Truth is the mortal enemy of lies, and therefore truth is the greatest enemy of the state."
----

That Joseph Goebels said so is a lie on it's own - but it is only a mistake from me to use this widespread wrong quote. This time I proved the quote afterwards because it is not really a desinformation from my point fo view - although Joseph Goebbles never said so verbally. It fits exactly with the way how Nazis - and other extremists - think.

Here a much more complex text which was really used from Joseph Goebbels:

"The essence of propaganda is therefore incessant simplicity and repetition. Only those who can reduce problems to the simplest formula and have the courage to repeat them eternally in this simplified form, even against the objections of intellectuals, will in the long run achieve fundamental success in influencing public opinion."
Joseph Goebbels

Simplicity means in this case ("Goebbels") the same like lies. And you can see very well that Donald Trump uses this strategy also in case of his lie "stolen election", which is a "statement" without any proven facts.

Here in general some more information about False or misleading statements by Donald Trump - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Forum List

Back