Zone1 Why does US christianity differ from christianity in Europe ?

Holy cow. Have you forgotten Trump's incredible lies?

By the way: "To lie" is not really a sin. It always depends on the context. The sin is "to bear false witness". In case of
Donald Trump I remember specially Dr. Fauci and Senator McCain.

What lies?

I’ve asked a hundred times for lefties to show his “lies”. They always have zilch.

That's now a lie on its own, isn't it? Donald Trump speaks out lies faster than anyone else is able to correct all this "mistakes" and I think he uses the propaganda strategy which is well know from Dr. Goebbels:

"If you tell a big lie and repeat it often enough, people will eventually believe it. You can maintain the lie as long as the state succeeds in shielding people from the political, economic and military consequences of the lie. Therefore, it is of vital importance for the state to use all its power to suppress dissent. Truth is the mortal enemy of lies, and therefore truth is the greatest enemy of the state."
Joseph Goebbels

Last edited:

It seems a lot more political and a lot more foccused on wedge issues. The UK churches rarely speak on social/political issues and only when the extremely immoral policies provoke this.

I think this doc is interesting but the presenter fails to state the obvious. The exxtreme churches can preach whatever they want. But should they still recieve tax breaks ?

Because you guys are fucked

There seems to be a big market for aggressive faux christianity. A lot of the people seem sincere and decent but vulnerable to nutty preachers.

Peter 2 22?
This verse concludes Peter's teaching about those who had been led astray by the false teachers. He has in mind those who had come into contact with the community of Christians, only to return to the sinfulness of the world.

I guess I’m not following what you are asking, churches are tax exempt from government taxes.

They aren't covered by Federal or state tax laws at all; using the term 'exempt' is misleading, implying they need permission to from the IRS for something or other. Most people make that interpretation, but it's not exactly true.

Not you, of course, but most Xian hating people think pastors are exempt from income and payroll taxes for some reason I've yet to figure out.

Last edited:
Peter 2 22?
This verse concludes Peter's teaching about those who had been led astray by the false teachers. He has in mind those who had come into contact with the community of Christians, only to return to the sinfulness of the world.

And you like to claim your misinterpretation of this one verse makes your absurd claims valid, eh? So do a lot of false teachers.

It seems a lot more political and a lot more foccused on wedge issues. The UK churches rarely speak on social/political issues and only when the extremely immoral policies provoke this.

I think this doc is interesting but the presenter fails to state the obvious. The exxtreme churches can preach whatever they want. But should they still recieve tax breaks ?

You ask an idiotic question. There are American, Christian denominations that differ vastly from one another. The diversity of Christian sects is international in nature. You can't get more divided than Roman Catholicism vs. Biblical Christianity. Two, very different birds whether you're in England or America or Russia.

I found them easily online as can you if you care about truth.
No you didn’t. Please post here anything you claim the site. You are being the typical Bible bashing type person who claims something and runs away.

Forum List

Back