🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why doesn’t Black Lives Matter welcome robust debate with people who disagree?

View attachment 348327

What if I told you that is is equally racist for a white persons life to be ruined for simply speaking against a black person, as it was many years ago when a black persons life was ruined for doing the same?

What if I told you the sky was bright green with pink candy canes? Would that make it true? What if all the people I hang out with told you the same thing. Would it be true then? How many people telling you the sky is bright green with pink candy canes would it take to make it true?

Whose life was ruined for speaking against a black person? I'm gonna need links to these cases because this is my google search for names of people this has happened gave me a lot about black people whose lives have been ruined by racism. I know of people who have been fired because of their racist behaviour, and rightfully so. That's a whole different thing.

This is yet another example of what happens when you post these racist tropes that "everybody knows". Most of the time, these things are simply not true, and those of us who weren't born yesterday, cannot be fooled into thinking it did?
Look at this folks.... this is what you get when a person is so clueless about what is happening in the world. Read her post. Doesn't believe any white persons life was ruined for simply saying something against a black person(s).
Unbelievable.
Doesn't believe any white persons life was ruined for simply saying something against a black person(s).
Unbelievable.
It is unbelievable that people still don't understand that fewer and fewer people tolerate public displays of bigotry. Especially employers and clients.
Yeah right - there are public displays of bigotry and sexism in the entertainment industry as a matter of course. Only it is against unprotected classes - so that don't matter.
Yeah right - there are public displays of bigotry and sexism in the entertainment industry as a matter of course. Only it is against unprotected classes - so that don't matter
LOL.....:itsok:
Start a group for them, snowflake.
You could name it...Whites Enduring Equivalent Nasty Injustice Everyday.
That's the point Biff, I don't need to start a group. I wear big boy pants. I don't feel the need to fill my diapers every time I see something I don't like.

Well at least you admitted you shit your drawers frequently.

I haven’t shit my drawers since that time I was really sick with the flu and thought it was only a fart.

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
Why are people fired and silenced for not agreeing with the Black Lives Matter agenda?

Doesn’t it seem counter to the free speech culture we should have here?

Why does someone with a different political view have to be an ENEMY?

It’s because BLM really can’t defend their agenda, so they silence all dissenters. They will not enter into an actual discussion of reality and facts.

It’s so transparent.

Because they are a racial supremacist group who murder people openly. I don't think reason is one of the things they stand behind.
Wrong.

Why are people fired and silenced for not agreeing with the Black Lives Matter agenda?

It’s because BLM really can’t defend their agenda, so they silence all dissenters. They will not enter into an actual discussion of reality and facts.

It’s so transparent.
So, youre going to explain to them why their lives dont matter?

No, they need to explain why only select black lives matter. They lose their shit if you respond “All Lives Matter” but if you watch how BLM reacts to George Floyd’s tragic death yet ignore David Dorn’s tragic death, it is very clear that only black lives that fit an agenda matter.
BLM is a reminder which apparently many people chose to ignore.

“It’s important for us to also understand that the phrase ‘Black Lives Matter’ simply refers to the notion that there’s a specific vulnerability for African Americans that needs to be addressed. It’s not meant to suggest that other lives don’t matter. It’s to suggest that other folks aren’t experiencing this particular vulnerability.”
President Barack Obama

Not really, even the Obama administration didn't think BLM was a viable organization:

Friendly Reminder: Multiple Studies Don’t Back Up Any of the Black Lives Matter Talking Points

LINK
So they're saying Black Lives Don't Matter?
BLM is one trick pony, convincing America that blacks lives do matter and thus inspiring people to take action. Exactly what that action is other than protesting remains undefined.

BLM is focused on a very select set of Black Lives that meet the condition of dying while in Police custody or at the hands of Police. Contrast the frequency of this occurrence with the number of Black lives lost on a daily basis to violence.
Violence in the Black community is directly tied to the history of how they have been treated by the system

You are ignorant and pathetic. You don't know crap about history. Only what the white liberal hypocrites tell you. They only use blacks as pawns in their political game and couldn't care less about slavery.

Or else they would include the Trans Sahara slave trade during black brainwashing month. They would include the FACT that at least 10 Native American tribes owned slaves and fought for the confederacy. Never mentioned during black brainwashing month.

Malcolm X called white liberals liars and hypocrites who only use blacks as political pawns. WITH NO INTENTIONS OF IMPROVING ANYTHING for blacks.

My grandfather was executed by castro and I demand an apology from Kaepernick for proudly wearing his shirt at a presser. He is being paid $50 million dollars from a company that has a well documented horrific history of labor practices with their factories in Vietnam and Pakistan.

You are a pathetic stooge for the left and if you are black you should know how actual Africans think of black Americans. They are sickened by the ignorance of black Americans as a result of white liberal propaganda.

Wake up you brain dead idiot.

Where did i ever once mention the slave trade?

Or Malcolm X?

And you can demand all you want but you never heard me demanding anything have you?

And I get most of my data from actual sources not the democratic party in fact I'm not a democrat or a republican.

But denying the fact that Blacks are arrested more than whites for the exact same crimes and will serve longer sentences than whites for the exact same crime and will much higher bails set than whites for the exact same crime proves to me you choose to be ignorant of the realities of life today.

And IDGAF what anyone in any other country thinks about Americans of any color the question is why do you?

Unlike you I'll fix my own house before I tell anyone else to fix theirs
41 unarmed people shot and killed by cops in 2019.

19 were white
9 were black
6 were Hispanic
Rest were other.

You give out stats and leave out vital information. Specifically which blacks didn't do the crime that were arrested? Which ones?

What percentage of blacks are actually shot by cops? All unjustified? Yes or no. Give specifics and please don't give me the Ferguson hands up shit. After all of THE HYPE pushed by the marxists, turns out the narrative was totally false. The grand jury along with the Black DEMOCRAT PROSECUTOR dropped the charges after hearing the ACTUAL FACTS, but the damage was done to the black race as a result of white liberal propaganda.

You, the victim. Owned, by the same party that owned you from the beginning. You can say you aren't democrat, but you sure pass along their propaganda don't you?

You have no clue how good you have it and the rest of the world laughs at you. Actual Africans are embarrassed by your ignorance. You are a mental slave to the cultural marxists and nothing but a useful idiot to them.

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, for none but ourselves can free our own minds." Bob Marley

Wake UP!!!!

Want to be patronized? Go to the white liberal to use your ass some more and don't preach to me how bad you got it. Shove your victim shit up your ass.

I grew up in the hood. My Cuban side of my family had to escape. My grandfather was executed by castro. My parents died when I was 5. Me and my brothers were raised by my uncle who had a escaped a few years before and he joined the Marines. He was a Vietnam vet and he raised us. He would not let us fall under the spell of the white leftist who did their best to convince us we were powerless victims. Easy to believe and once they have your mind you are under control, PERIOD.

My uncle would kick our asses if we allowed us to be seduced. He saw how the false promsies worked on the gullible in Cuba and they allowed a tyrant to take control of them. Once they get control they see you as useful idiots, which is what stalin called them. Then the mass killings cause you are now in the way.

One of my brothers died as a Marine. I had a fiance and daughter killed by a 3 time felon drunk driving illegal. I still didn't see myself as a victim although I did drink A LOT.

I Endured more crap after thar, including surviving cancer. I see what is happening and I see how the rich white leftists are using minorities. THEY DON'T CARE!!!

Agreed. But, just for grins, when you see these rich white leftists check the last name.

This is the reality of the protests the racists here don't want to admit. Peaceful protesters, angry white agitators who loot and vandalize.

Black Protester Recaps Staring Down White Agitator

It’s so transparent.

No, they need to explain why only select black lives matter. They lose their shit if you respond “All Lives Matter” but if you watch how BLM reacts to George Floyd’s tragic death yet ignore David Dorn’s tragic death, it is very clear that only black lives that fit an agenda matter.

“It’s important for us to also understand that the phrase ‘Black Lives Matter’ simply refers to the notion that there’s a specific vulnerability for African Americans that needs to be addressed. It’s not meant to suggest that other lives don’t matter. It’s to suggest that other folks aren’t experiencing this particular vulnerability.”
President Barack Obama

Not really, even the Obama administration didn't think BLM was a viable organization:

Friendly Reminder: Multiple Studies Don’t Back Up Any of the Black Lives Matter Talking Points

LINK
BLM is one trick pony, convincing America that blacks lives do matter and thus inspiring people to take action. Exactly what that action is other than protesting remains undefined.

BLM is focused on a very select set of Black Lives that meet the condition of dying while in Police custody or at the hands of Police. Contrast the frequency of this occurrence with the number of Black lives lost on a daily basis to violence.
Violence in the Black community is directly tied to the history of how they have been treated by the system

You are ignorant and pathetic. You don't know crap about history. Only what the white liberal hypocrites tell you. They only use blacks as pawns in their political game and couldn't care less about slavery.

Or else they would include the Trans Sahara slave trade during black brainwashing month. They would include the FACT that at least 10 Native American tribes owned slaves and fought for the confederacy. Never mentioned during black brainwashing month.

Malcolm X called white liberals liars and hypocrites who only use blacks as political pawns. WITH NO INTENTIONS OF IMPROVING ANYTHING for blacks.

My grandfather was executed by castro and I demand an apology from Kaepernick for proudly wearing his shirt at a presser. He is being paid $50 million dollars from a company that has a well documented horrific history of labor practices with their factories in Vietnam and Pakistan.

You are a pathetic stooge for the left and if you are black you should know how actual Africans think of black Americans. They are sickened by the ignorance of black Americans as a result of white liberal propaganda.

Or Malcolm X?

And you can demand all you want but you never heard me demanding anything have you?

And I get most of my data from actual sources not the democratic party in fact I'm not a democrat or a republican.

But denying the fact that Blacks are arrested more than whites for the exact same crimes and will serve longer sentences than whites for the exact same crime and will much higher bails set than whites for the exact same crime proves to me you choose to be ignorant of the realities of life today.

And IDGAF what anyone in any other country thinks about Americans of any color the question is why do you?

19 were white
9 were black
6 were Hispanic
Rest were other.

You give out stats and leave out vital information. Specifically which blacks didn't do the crime that were arrested? Which ones?

What percentage of blacks are actually shot by cops? All unjustified? Yes or no. Give specifics and please don't give me the Ferguson hands up shit. After all of THE HYPE pushed by the marxists, turns out the narrative was totally false. The grand jury along with the Black DEMOCRAT PROSECUTOR dropped the charges after hearing the ACTUAL FACTS, but the damage was done to the black race as a result of white liberal propaganda.

You, the victim. Owned, by the same party that owned you from the beginning. You can say you aren't democrat, but you sure pass along their propaganda don't you?

You have no clue how good you have it and the rest of the world laughs at you. Actual Africans are embarrassed by your ignorance. You are a mental slave to the cultural marxists and nothing but a useful idiot to them.

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, for none but ourselves can free our own minds." Bob Marley

Wake UP!!!!

Want to be patronized? Go to the white liberal to use your ass some more and don't preach to me how bad you got it. Shove your victim shit up your ass.

I grew up in the hood. My Cuban side of my family had to escape. My grandfather was executed by castro. My parents died when I was 5. Me and my brothers were raised by my uncle who had a escaped a few years before and he joined the Marines. He was a Vietnam vet and he raised us. He would not let us fall under the spell of the white leftist who did their best to convince us we were powerless victims. Easy to believe and once they have your mind you are under control, PERIOD.

My uncle would kick our asses if we allowed us to be seduced. He saw how the false promsies worked on the gullible in Cuba and they allowed a tyrant to take control of them. Once they get control they see you as useful idiots, which is what stalin called them. Then the mass killings cause you are now in the way.

One of my brothers died as a Marine. I had a fiance and daughter killed by a 3 time felon drunk driving illegal. I still didn't see myself as a victim although I did drink A LOT.

I Endured more crap after thar, including surviving cancer. I see what is happening and I see how the rich white leftists are using minorities. THEY DON'T CARE!!!
George Floyd wasnt shot.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

It’s so transparent.

President Barack Obama

LINK

Or Malcolm X?

19 were white
9 were black
6 were Hispanic
Rest were other.

Wake UP!!!!

George Floyd wasnt shot.
The thinking power of the left. You really shouldn't be hoping the second civil war that the left clearly wants, happens.

It’s so transparent.

Black Lives Matter is technically only the fecal results of black lives. Like monkeys they play with it. Difference is monkeys know what it is, BLM folk think it's magic.

It’s so transparent.

President Barack Obama

LINK

Or Malcolm X?

19 were white
9 were black
6 were Hispanic
Rest were other.

Wake UP!!!!

George Floyd wasnt shot.
The thinking power of the left. You really shouldn't be hoping the second civil war that the left clearly wants, happens.

The only ones that brings up Armed Revolution are you Party of the Rumpers. How'd that work out in 1861?

It’s so transparent.

President Barack Obama

LINK

Or Malcolm X?

19 were white
9 were black
6 were Hispanic
Rest were other.

Wake UP!!!!

George Floyd wasnt shot.

The only ones that brings up Armed Revolution are you Party of the Rumpers. How'd that work out in 1861?

What party are you talking about?

It’s so transparent.

President Barack Obama

LINK

It is clear you didn't read the article, never said Black Lives don't matter, of course they do, the article doesn't either.

It is better to run with the truth, than to lie a lot, like BLM tends to do, a hyper racist group.

That's the problem.
BLM is not a racist group. They are actually a multiracial coalition. But you're carrying on in fine white racist tradition whereby any black individual/group that decides to address a problem created by white racism gets denigrated and whites try to discredit them.

Yet another leftist ignoring the article, because it doesn't support your belief system, that is part of the problem you have. There are a few studies in the article one was even from the Obama administration that also doesn't support BLM claims. I have a book about the BLM, they lie a lot, brake numerous laws and have support of the congressional black caucus, some who have been arrested for crimes of their own.

There are two kinds of Blacks in America,

Black Americans or Negros in America, which one are you?
No, I ignore the article because I am 59 and have seen whites like you do this shit to any black individual/organization that addresses white racism. Whites did the shit to King. Whites don't determine things for blacks in America white boy. Blacks do. There are 2 types, Blacks and sellouts. You prefer sellouts.

townhall is no better than stormfront and you have a problem with me because what I KNOW doesn't fit what you want to believe. Blacks have been getting killed by police for a long time. Long before Obama or BLM. For all those years police lied about the killings. townhall won't discuss that.

You got white criminals in congress and in the white house and that's been the case on more than 1 occasion, so I will not be paying attention to the usual smear the black organization campaign .

:laugh:

Your evidence free deflection and excuses are noted, the article remains unchallenged.

I accept your defeat.

It’s so transparent.

President Barack Obama

LINK

It is clear you didn't read the article, never said Black Lives don't matter, of course they do, the article doesn't either.

It is better to run with the truth, than to lie a lot, like BLM tends to do, a hyper racist group.

That's the problem.
BLM is not a racist group. They are actually a multiracial coalition. But you're carrying on in fine white racist tradition whereby any black individual/group that decides to address a problem created by white racism gets denigrated and whites try to discredit them.

Yet another leftist ignoring the article, because it doesn't support your belief system, that is part of the problem you have. There are a few studies in the article one was even from the Obama administration that also doesn't support BLM claims. I have a book about the BLM, they lie a lot, brake numerous laws and have support of the congressional black caucus, some who have been arrested for crimes of their own.

No, I ignore the article because I am 59 and have seen whites like you do this shit to any black individual/organization that addresses white racism. Whites did the shit to King. Whites don't determine things for blacks in America white boy. Blacks do. There are 2 types, Blacks and sellouts. You prefer sellouts.

townhall is no better than stormfront and you have a problem with me because what I KNOW doesn't fit what you want to believe. Blacks have been getting killed by police for a long time. Long before Obama or BLM. For all those years police lied about the killings. townhall won't discuss that.

You got white criminals in congress and in the white house and that's been the case on more than 1 occasion, so I will not be paying attention to the usual smear the black organization campaign .

Keep up the name calling, you are weakening your debate. I question Black Lives Matter with logic, you consider that a smear? Why? Because I’m white?

He is that way because he is a negro racist, not a true Black American, who goes out of their way to have a good life.
I am a black american whose family has been here longer than yours. You are the racist and you stand in the way of those us of all races who are trying to make America a better place. Ignoring racism is no way of living a good life and that link you posted was a misinformation filled joke.

:rolleyes:

You have a problem when you call me a racist over nothing, my refusal to pay reparations isn't a racist decision, it because me and my family ancestors were NEVER involved in the full circle of slavery since the mid 1600's when my ancestors called the region later called New Hampshire home, it is people of your hatred mentality that is the problem, it is why negros are becoming an embarrassment to Black Americans, who don't waste their time crying about racism all day long.

I haven't opposed anyone to strive for a better life, that is your LIE, which is pathetic because you have no idea how I live at all. It is this lie you conjure up about me is why you are a laughingstock in the forum when it comes to race issues. You call just about anyone here a racist when they don't agree with your absurd racist claims. That is why people are laughing at your unbridles hate you spew at many here.

Your continued evidence and excuse free replies to an article shows that you are too scared to read and counter, you prefer being totally ignorant, biased and prejudiced instead, that is the sign of a lazy mind. I can't take YOU seriously when you are that closeminded and hostile.

This is the reality of the protests the racists here don't want to admit. Peaceful protesters, angry white agitators who loot and vandalize.

Ha ha ha, this a problem YOU have since you ignore the opposite many times, there are plenty of videos showing blacks looting, assaulting people.

Your prejudice is so obvious......, you hate against whites is obvious.

It’s so transparent.
Well, if someone did a thorough background check on them, the first question to them would be.....You're all a bunch of habitual criminals and you expect to be considered role models?

Why doesn’t Black Lives Matter welcome robust debate with people who disagree?
Because they'd lose?
BLM doesn't want debate, they simply want might.
Like all Tards, they are too convinced of their right and superior position to even legitimize "debate."

Anyone can see that in the light of truly strong debate all their arguments fall apart.

It’s so transparent.

President Barack Obama

LINK

That's the problem.

Your evidence free deflection and excuses are noted, the article remains unchallenged.

I accept your defeat.
You article is a joke. And everything I said was true.

It’s so transparent.

President Barack Obama

LINK

That's the problem.

I accept your defeat.

Empirical data and validated facts on your part would support what lies between your ears a lot more compared to simply calling everyone racist white boys and feeling entitled to your positions being accepted as fact and not opinion.

It’s so transparent.

President Barack Obama

LINK

Or Malcolm X?

19 were white
9 were black
6 were Hispanic
Rest were other.

Wake UP!!!!

George Floyd wasnt shot.

What party are you talking about?

If you have to ask then you may be part of the Party of the Rump.

Ha ha ha, this a problem YOU have since you ignore the opposite many times, there are plenty of videos showing blacks looting, assaulting people.

Your prejudice is so obvious......, you hate against whites is obvious.

And yet, you ignore the fact that many of the most recent Looters and Rioters are white. You want to place all the blame on a skin color (Black). Last week, it was brown.

From the 14 points of Fascism.

• Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause
    The people are rallied into a unifying patriotic frenzy over the need to eliminate a perceived common threat or foe: racial, ethnic or religious minorities; liberals; communists; socialists, terrorists, etc.
Today it's the Black community. Last week, it was the Socialists. Before that it was the Brown people. Before that it was the Communists. This directly caused the deaths of over 6 million of one group. But it also caused at least that many deaths of Slavs as well. That brings up the next point.

• Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights
    Because of fear of enemies and the need for security, the people in fascist regimes are persuaded that human rights can be ignored in certain cases because of "need." The people tend to look the other way or even approve of torture, summary executions, assassinations, long incarcerations of prisoners, etc.
And then the next.

• Powerful and Continuing Nationalism
    Fascist regimes tend to make constant use of patriotic mottos, slogans, symbols, songs, and other paraphernalia. Flags are seen everywhere, as are flag symbols on clothing and in public displays.
And then the next

• Corporate Power is Protected
    The industrial and business aristocracy of a fascist nation often are the ones who put the government leaders into power, creating a mutually beneficial business/government relationship and power elite.
And it continues.

• Obsession with National Security
    Fear is used as a motivational tool by the government over the masses.
There are 14 points. When you obtain all 14, the Nation is setup for a Fascist Leader to emerge. We are sitting solid with 12 out of those 14 and attempts to cement the last two. The only two things standing in the way right now to a complete setup for a Fascist takeover is the US Military and Congress.

To give you an idea, in order to setup a fascist Government, the Fascist leader will need to control 2/3rds of the Congress or render it powerless and either control or abolish the Supreme Court. He will also have to get the backing of the Corporate Businesses and the Military. Then either take over or discredit the Free Press and support the presses that fully support the "Leader". The "Leader" doesn't have to eliminate the other side, just render it ineffective.

And the "Leader" is going to bide his time until there is a major National Emergency where he can consolidate his power. In case you haven't noticed, we have two potential national emergencies running right now. And with 12 of the 14 points of Fascism already obtained, it's just a short step to the destruction of the Nation as we know it.

History is a wonderful thing when it's used for good. To deny it is never a good thing. What I am doing is using the Mussolini Manifesto of 1923. You might say it was a fluke but Hitler used it to setup his own Fascist Government in Germany. Hitler didn't invent a thing on how to obtain power. He followed Mussolini's manifesto. And so did Spain but Spain was a more Benevolent version (if you can call it that). Franco didn't take it the last step and go for the Dictator that the other two did and Fascism survived in Spain until at least 1974 and beyond.

There are only two "Manifestos" standing in the way of that happening and that is the Constitution of the United States and the Uniform Code of Military Justice (the Military version of the Constitution). How about we keep those two documents going and throw the rest out instead of the other way around.

It’s so transparent.

Did you say the same when Trump Called for those peacefully protesting to be fired?

When Pence walked out on them?

Why didn't they bring them to the White House to discuss the issues?
What evidence do you have that those protesters didnt also commit acts of violence and vandalism?

It’s so transparent.

President Barack Obama

LINK

That's the problem.

I accept your defeat.

Empirical data and validated facts on your part would support what lies between your ears a lot more compared to simply calling everyone racist white boys and feeling entitled to your positions being accepted as fact and not opinion.

He didn't understand what you said. He can't even hear it. His brain shuts down information that he does not like, to avoid the pain of thinking.

Forum List

Back