Why doesn't meat help meat eaters be healthy?

I don't think anyone is condemning veganism here.

People are certainly free to make their own choices. There's no indication that man was ever not an omnivore.
No just putting out misinformation that you need to be a nutritionist to be healthy as a vegan or that vegans are sickly in general

Yeah. A free one is put out by a medical doctor who specializes in nutrition.

Funny how you post on the internet but you can't seem to use it to actually learn anything.
I have one such app on my phone now I have used it in the past. Overuse of the internet will bring you nothing but large groups of opposing experts who have exactly The opposite viewpoint with tons of research to back it up.

They want you to feel guilty for not eating like they do. I never could understand that.

The natural world is full of obligate carnivores. You can't feed vegetables to lion. It will not survive.
not really.

You think people want to make you feel guilty. All people here have done is state their position and why not eating meat is an ethical choice on their part

And also debunking the crap that a vegan diet is somehow unhealthy by design and the vegans are sickly

I have one such app on my phone now I have used it in the past. Overuse of the internet will bring you nothing but large groups of opposing experts who have exactly The opposite viewpoint with tons of research to back it up.

The Dr I speak of publishes the actual research on his web site

The Dr I speak of publishes the actual research on his web site
I purchased a number of books by Marcus Rothkranz
Not only a vegan but also a foraging expert on edible plants. One of the first things that came to mind when he was encouraging foraging is the fact that most urban areas are penetrated by industrial chemicals that are absorbed in almost all the plant life surrounding our homes and neighborhoods.
This is why I say you have to be careful who you listen to. Still I found his stuff very interesting and he certainly practices what he preaches.

At nearly 60 years of age he and his wife both look like a 35-year-old married couple.
So apparently he's doing something right.

Then again he also has a large product line that's quite pricey.

Jo

Another song.

I'm not particularly a fan of his, but I love this song, and since we're speaking of veganism....

"Keep me from fear​
Keep me from doubt​
Keep me from dying with the things i lived without​
Just give me kindness​
Lit from above​
Just give me hope​
A simple love"​

Another song.

I'm not particularly a fan of his, but I love this song, and since we're speaking of veganism....

"Keep me from fear​
Keep me from doubt​
Keep me from dying with the things i lived without​
Just give me kindness​
Lit from above​
Just give me hope​
A simple love"​

Yes I'm familiar with him he is a the well-known musician and animal rights activist.

Last edited:
I purchased a number of books by Marcus Rothkranz
Not only a vegan but also a foraging expert on edible plants. One of the first things that came to mind when he was encouraging foraging as the fact that most urban areas are penetrated by industrial chemicals that are absorbed in almost all the plant life surrounding our homes and neighborhoods.
This is why I say you have to be careful who you listen to. Still I found his stuff very interesting and he certainly practices what he preaches.
At nearly 60 years of age he and his wife both look like a 35-year-old married couple.
So apparently he's doing something right.

I don't forage for plants and a Dr who posts the actual research is not the same as a guy who says he is an expert on vegan nutrition.

This guy is an actual expert in nutrition

I don't forage for plants and a Dr who posts the actual research is not the same as a guy who says he is an expert on vegan nutrition.

I will make good use of the information though it may take me some time to go through all of it

I have his app on my phone.
I tried getting his daily dozen. It ain't easy. I'm not sure if I ever had.

I will make good use of the information though it may take me some time to go through all of it

Here's one that I do occasionally.... I do use flour tortilla for this but I suppose you could get the green version as well.

After making a fresh hummus.... Chop up one small onion, some romaine lettuce, a quarter of a cup of crumbled feta cheese, One small tomato diced. Spread the hummus evenly over the center of the tortilla, add the chopped vegetables and feta cheese and drizzle olive oil over it all. Fold the tortilla so that it can be held.... This is delicious trust me.

I have his app on my phone.
I tried getting his daily dozen. It ain't easy. I'm not sure if I ever had.

I never got 100% but I still use the guidelines and have for a couple years

What people don't seem to realize is that it's a large volume of food and that vegans don't just eat "rabbit food" and that they aren't hungry all the time.

Here's one that I do occasionally.... I do use flour tortilla for this but I suppose you could get the green version as well.

After making a fresh hummus.... Chop up one small onion, some romaine lettuce, a quarter of a cup of crumbled feta cheese, One small tomato diced. Spread the hummus evenly over the center of the tortilla, add the chopped vegetables and feta cheese and drizzle olive oil over it all. Fold the tortilla so that it can be held.... This is delicious trust me.

I will leave out the oil and feta cheese but the rest sounds good to me.

Although doctors say that meat is healthy, I do not know anyone who would benefit from meat-eating to be healthy. For example, my neighbor, a meat-eater, has disgusting skin, cellulite, and hardly climbs to the 3rd floor, and she is only 30. Plus she smells like dog.
Maybe she is affected by ptomaine in her intestines? Why can't meat eaters be healthy even though they have a "healthy diet"?
Remember you are supposed to eat it, not just suck on it.

Yeah. A free one is put out by a medical doctor who specializes in nutrition.

Funny how you post on the internet but you can't seem to use it to actually learn anything.
Why should people have to consult the internet for necessary knowledge. Don't we have schools for that?

Read anything written by nutritionists or dieticians for general consumption (magazine and internet articles meant to inform) and you will find incomplete information. Whyzat I wonder?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back