Why doesn't meat help meat eaters be healthy?

Here a little, there a little, over time. I have never read a single article that contained all the necessary information. The authors were like the six blind monks groping at the elephant.
Where did I say I got all my info from a single article?

Dr Dean Ornish
Dr Caldwell Esselstyn
Dr Michael Gregor
T Colin Campbell PhD
Dr John McDougal

To name a few of my sources.

Where did I say I got all my info from a single article?

Dr Dean Ornish
Dr Caldwell Esselstyn
Dr Michael Gregor
T Colin Campbell PhD
Dr John McDougal

To name a few of my sources.
My point is that all the important information can and should be rehearsed in any article written about nutrition and diet. It is or should be common knowledge and doesn't take up that much space on the page.

Why? He was an uneducated carpenter's son that hardly makes him an expert on nutrition
Why do you think he was uneducated? As a child he baffled the priests with his knowledge.

He made a simple statement about two animal foods, foods that are under attack by you and others. Regarding 'nutrition' those in Jesus day got more nutrition from their food than most do today.

My point is that all the important information can and should be rehearsed in any article written about nutrition and diet. It is or should be common knowledge and doesn't take up that much space on the page.
Should be but isn't.

Unless you count the government food pyramid which by the way is the same plan used to make cows fat for slaughter.

Nothing from the meat or dairy industry can be trusted and no organizations supported by the meat and dairy industry can be trusted.

He made a simple statement about two animal foods, foods that are under attack by you and others. Regarding 'nutrition' those in Jesus day got more nutrition from their food than most do today.

How am I attacking food?

Please provide a quote from a post.

Should be but isn't.

Unless you count the government food pyramid which by the way is the same plan used to make cows fat for slaughter.

Nothing from the meat or dairy industry can be trusted and no organizations supported by the meat and dairy industry can be trusted.
I trust my gut.

So you guess and then tell everyone your way of eating is the best way.
I believe nutrition takes place in the gut. If my way of eating works well for me why wouldn't it work for others? Aren't our digestive systems all the same? Isn't poor digestion and the problems it causes a huge problem here?

Last edited:
Your strident defense of veganism in opposition to omnivorism (I made up that word).

That's not attacking food.

I have told you repeatedly it is an ethical choice.

If meat is unnecessary (and it is) then I see no need to needlessly and cruelly raise billions of animals for slaughter.

If meat is unnecessary (and it is) then I see no need to needlessly and cruelly raise billions of animals for slaughter.
but you, as a liberal, are just fine with child slave labor mining the lithium for your electric car batteries. you libs are such hypocrites.

What you believe is irrelevant when there is actual science and research to consult.
What I believe is consistent with science, that's my point. However, nutritional scientists don't serve us very well by withholding vital information. Too much specialized information, not enough general information.

you have it totally backwards, but no surprise there.
Not really.

I have met more than enough people who are somehow offended by my change in diet even though I never once told them I think they should change what they eat.

In fact I people I know that eat meat have actually put meat on my plate and say shit like , "Come on you know you want to eat it",
Once a person I know put bacon grease all over my baked potato before he served it to me at a cookout thinking I wouldn't notice

It seems meat eaters are threatened by people who choose not to eat meat anymore.

but you, as a liberal, are just fine with child slave labor mining the lithium for your electric car batteries. you libs are such hypocrites.
No one I know would call me a "liberal" whatever that means to you.

Do you even know who I do or don't vote for?

And If you bothered to read anything I ever said about electric cars and so called renewable energy you would know how stupid you sound right now.

Not really.

I have met more than enough people who are somehow offended by my change in diet even though I never once told them I think they should change what they eat.

In fact I people I know that eat meat have actually put meat on my plate and say shit like , "Come on you know you want to eat it",
Once a person I know put bacon grease all over my baked potato before he served it to me at a cookout thinking I wouldn't notice

It seems meat eaters are threatened by people who choose not to eat meat anymore.
Such incidents occur between friends and family members. Often when someone wants to make a drastic change in their life a friend or family member will try to sabotage it.

Last edited:

You are attacking the diet of others, thus the food. All you need to say it that you don't eat meat, everyone will understand.

Forum List

Back