Why doesn't Trump talk about protecting LGBT people? They were the victims.

Y'all lefties missed another racial issue. Apparently it was Latin gay night at the Pulse. Y'all can blame civilian Trump for failing to protect both gays and latinos. Barry Hussein gets a pass though. .

With less than two days between us and the slaughter of 49 lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people at Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Florida — during Pride month, no less — the pain only seems to be getting worse within our community.

But as we begin the process of healing, we must now deal with the non-queer, mainstream public trying to process something that we, as queer people, have always known: people hate us simply for existing as we are in the world.

More: Can We Please Stop Pretending This Massacre Wasn't About Homophobia?

I haven't heard Trump say anything about their rights - and they're the ones who were murdered and wounded. In fact, I haven't even heard him express remorse or sympathy for those who were murdered and wounded or their families. I've only heard him use this tragedy for political propaganda purposes.

Trump is of the opinion that all lives matter. A controversial opinion in the lib circles.

With less than two days between us and the slaughter of 49 lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people at Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Florida — during Pride month, no less — the pain only seems to be getting worse within our community.

But as we begin the process of healing, we must now deal with the non-queer, mainstream public trying to process something that we, as queer people, have always known: people hate us simply for existing as we are in the world.

I haven't heard Trump say anything about their rights - and they're the ones who were murdered and wounded. In fact, I haven't even heard him express remorse or sympathy for those who were murdered and wounded or their families. I've only heard him use this tragedy for political propaganda purposes.

That's the problem with you idiots. We are a UNITED STATES. You spend all of your time dividing us so that we all can be conquered in detail. Instead of defending JUST the LGBT community, how about we defend ALL, good, honest AMERICANS of whatever creed or color? Is that too hard for you.

You are a fag? I didn't know that. Must be a tough week for you. I don't understand the abnormality of homos but nobody deserves what happened in Orlando.

You are an insensitive asshole? I didn't know that. No, I'm not a "fag" - just a human being. It falls under humanity.

"You are an insensitive asshole?"
True that. I've been putting up with assaults from your precious "humanity" for a long time and I'm getting tired of it. I'm totally burned out on losers. I'm way past trying to figure them out past what I need to do to confront them and turn them back.

That's the problem with you idiots. We are a UNITED STATES. You spend all of your time dividing us so that we all can be conquered in detail. Instead of defending JUST the LGBT community, how about we defend ALL, good, honest AMERICANS of whatever creed or color? Is that too hard for you.
Even at that Trump did talk about gays being targeted

Liberals are blaming Christians and guns for this latest example of Islamic terrorism. What that proves is that they are unteachable idiots.

You are a fag? I didn't know that. Must be a tough week for you. I don't understand the abnormality of homos but nobody deserves what happened in Orlando.

You are an insensitive asshole? I didn't know that. No, I'm not a "fag" - just a human being. It falls under humanity.

True that. I've been putting up with assaults from your precious "humanity" for a long time and I'm getting tired of it. I'm totally burned out on losers. I'm way past trying to figure them out past what I need to do to confront them and turn them back.

They are easy to figure out. They feel that they need to import their brand of religious intolerance here. There is no discussion possible with them. They are savages still living in the year 600 and they will die that way.

They are easy to figure out. They feel that they need to import their brand of religious intolerance here. There is no discussion possible with them. They are savages still living in the year 600 and they will die that way.

I cannot disagree.

Funny, some LGBT groups endorsed Trump today, go figure.
That was a joke. Like the Onion.

Well it made the national news. What's that say about the media?

He specifically referred to the LGBT community in his speech.

I've been hearing him say he'll protect all Americans. The left has everyone divided and labelled so they get confused if people refer to all Americans at once.

Really? Who were they?

I heard about them on the radio, here's one, I think there are others.

BREAKING: After Gay Club Massacre - Phoenix LGBT Officially ENDORSES TRUMP (Updated)

FYI, from your link...
the account and group that posted that support of Trump, was CREATED this weekend...

so, more than likely it is a Trump supporter faking their LGBT status....trying to stir up some fake news....imo

UPDATE—-
The Phoenix LGBT account was created this weekend after the horrific shooting in Orlando.

They already get free condoms from Obabble, don't they?

Really? Who were they?

BREAKING: After Gay Club Massacre - Phoenix LGBT Officially ENDORSES TRUMP (Updated)

FYI, from your link...
the account and group that posted that support of Trump, was CREATED this weekend...

so, more than likely it is a Trump supporter faking their LGBT status....trying to stir up some fake news....imo

UPDATE—-
The Phoenix LGBT account was created this weekend after the horrific shooting in Orlando.

Possibly, like I said I heard about it on the radio and pulled up the first link I found.

Well it made the national news. What's that say about the media?
What does it say about America that they'll believe Republicans would protect anyone other than corporations and the very rich. Fooled ya!

Really? Who were they?

FYI, from your link...

UPDATE—-
OF COURSE IT WAS CREATED THIS WEEKEND Care, they even said so, they weren't pro Trump until AFTER this latest incident.

And care to comment on Lakhota's obvious lie in the OP?

He does... that's why he wants a temporary ban on immigration on the Islamic crazies. Because, well, they hate gays... as is well evidenced.

Really? Who were they?

FYI, from your link...

UPDATE—-
OF COURSE IT WAS CREATED THIS WEEKEND Care, they even said so, they weren't pro Trump until AFTER this latest incident.

so #PhoenixLGBT was created just this weekend and phoenixlgbt never had a twitter account until then?

follow the links, click on the comments/conversations, read them

saying it is FAKE

there is no sane reason for lgbt to support Trump...

Really? Who were they?

FYI, from your link...

UPDATE—-

so #PhoenixLGBT was created just this weekend and phoenixlgbt never had a twitter account until then?

follow the links, click on the comments/conversations, read them

saying it is FAKE

there is no sane reason for lgbt to support Trump...

Of course there are sane reasons for gay people to support Trump. There is no reason for them to support Hillary who takes money from governments who hate gays and want to kill them and who supports bringing MORE refugees who hate gays into this country.

BUT why do you insist that all gays are insane if they don't vote the way you think they should? Not everyone is a partisan chump, some people carefully consider who best represents THEM before voting. Some of those people are gay.

Forum List

Back