Why doesn't Trump talk about protecting LGBT people? They were the victims.

"Why doesn't Trump talk about protecting LGBT people?"

Because he wants to appoint justices to the Supreme Court hostile to the rights and protected liberties of LGBT people, Trump couldn't care less about them.

What protected liberties do LGBT people have?

FYI, from your link...
the account and group that posted that support of Trump, was CREATED this weekend...

so, more than likely it is a Trump supporter faking their LGBT status....trying to stir up some fake news....imo

UPDATE—-
The Phoenix LGBT account was created this weekend after the horrific shooting in Orlando.
OF COURSE IT WAS CREATED THIS WEEKEND Care, they even said so, they weren't pro Trump until AFTER this latest incident.

And care to comment on Lakhota's obvious lie in the OP?
so #PhoenixLGBT was created just this weekend and phoenixlgbt never had a twitter account until then?

follow the links, click on the comments/conversations, read them

saying it is FAKE

there is no sane reason for lgbt to support Trump...

Of course there are sane reasons for gay people to support Trump. There is no reason for them to support Hillary who takes money from governments who hate gays and want to kill them and who supports bringing MORE refugees who hate gays into this country.

BUT why do you insist that all gays are insane if they don't vote the way you think they should? Not everyone is a partisan chump, some people carefully consider who best represents THEM before voting. Some of those people are gay.
hello? the killer was not a refugee....he was born and bread here in the USA... his parents were let in to the USA by Reagan.... not by clinton.

Trump wants to reverse the decision making gay marriage legal....even though he attended 2 gay weddings recently.... trump is a man who is not stable....changes his stances in a blink of the eye, he doesn't stand for anything longer than a new york minute.

lgbt community believes this was a HATE CRIME, and extends from hatred...not a terrorist attack from a ''refugee'' born in NYC.

Riiiiiiiiiggghhhhhttttt, the dudes dad ran for president of Pakistan as a taliban candidate. Islamic teachings couldn't possibly have anything to do with it. LMAO
that's weird, the cleric at their mosque says they were Farsi, like the Northern Alliance, who are enemies with the Taliban....so something is amiss in who the father truly is.... I'll wait for more info...

And there is simply no reason for the gay community or for any of us to support fear mongering Trump's mouth on this issue....in the morning or the afternoon or the evening, with each time, having a different stance.

Care just can't deal with a candidate who thinks and evaluates and changes their opinion on matters over time rather than just having a dogma and sticking with it no matter what.

That's sad.

Trump thinks all americans are equal, that's why he isn't tripping himself over to get to a microphone to politicize this. Like obama is doing.

OF COURSE IT WAS CREATED THIS WEEKEND Care, they even said so, they weren't pro Trump until AFTER this latest incident.

And care to comment on Lakhota's obvious lie in the OP?
so #PhoenixLGBT was created just this weekend and phoenixlgbt never had a twitter account until then?

follow the links, click on the comments/conversations, read them

saying it is FAKE

there is no sane reason for lgbt to support Trump...

Of course there are sane reasons for gay people to support Trump. There is no reason for them to support Hillary who takes money from governments who hate gays and want to kill them and who supports bringing MORE refugees who hate gays into this country.

BUT why do you insist that all gays are insane if they don't vote the way you think they should? Not everyone is a partisan chump, some people carefully consider who best represents THEM before voting. Some of those people are gay.
hello? the killer was not a refugee....he was born and bread here in the USA... his parents were let in to the USA by Reagan.... not by clinton.

Trump wants to reverse the decision making gay marriage legal....even though he attended 2 gay weddings recently.... trump is a man who is not stable....changes his stances in a blink of the eye, he doesn't stand for anything longer than a new york minute.

lgbt community believes this was a HATE CRIME, and extends from hatred...not a terrorist attack from a ''refugee'' born in NYC.

Riiiiiiiiiggghhhhhttttt, the dudes dad ran for president of Pakistan as a taliban candidate. Islamic teachings couldn't possibly have anything to do with it. LMAO
that's weird, the cleric at their mosque says they were Farsi, like the Northern Alliance, who are enemies with the Taliban....so something is amiss in who the father truly is.... I'll wait for more info...

And there is simply no reason for the gay community or for any of us to support fear mongering Trump's mouth on this issue....in the morning or the afternoon or the evening, with each time, having a different stance.

I understand his dad has a web TV program, you might want to check it out, I have no interest in it.

Trump thinks all americans are equal, that's why he isn't tripping himself over to get to a microphone to politicize this. Like obama is doing.
OH MY GOSH!

are you both blind and deaf?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

With less than two days between us and the slaughter of 49 lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people at Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Florida — during Pride month, no less — the pain only seems to be getting worse within our community.

But as we begin the process of healing, we must now deal with the non-queer, mainstream public trying to process something that we, as queer people, have always known: people hate us simply for existing as we are in the world.

More: Can We Please Stop Pretending This Massacre Wasn't About Homophobia?

I haven't heard Trump say anything about their rights - and they're the ones who were murdered and wounded. In fact, I haven't even heard him express remorse or sympathy for those who were murdered and wounded or their families. I've only heard him use this tragedy for political propaganda purposes.
This was an attack on America, seriously if the attack happened at a baseball game, would it be an attack on baseball.

With less than two days between us and the slaughter of 49 lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people at Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Florida — during Pride month, no less — the pain only seems to be getting worse within our community.

But as we begin the process of healing, we must now deal with the non-queer, mainstream public trying to process something that we, as queer people, have always known: people hate us simply for existing as we are in the world.

I haven't heard Trump say anything about their rights - and they're the ones who were murdered and wounded. In fact, I haven't even heard him express remorse or sympathy for those who were murdered and wounded or their families. I've only heard him use this tragedy for political propaganda purposes.
This was an attack on America, seriously if the attack happened at a baseball game, would it be an attack on baseball.

It was an attack on LGBT people by a natural born homegrown American citizen terrorist.

13407272_10154362354556336_3878754904381921505_n.png

It was an attack on LGBT people by a natural born homegrown American citizen terrorist.
A democrat, not a surprise.

Who's wife is under a grand jury investigation for being a radical Islamic terrorist and could get the death penalty, and since ISIS is throwing homosexuals off of buildings this incident is consistent with ISIS ideals. Federal prosecutors convene grand jury to investigate wife of Orlando massacre gunman, source says | Fox News

11.png

Forum List

Back