🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Dont American Jews Carry Guns More?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Maybe it is a cultural thing, but I think I was Jewish, I wouldnt leave home without carrying some heat.

Hell, I am a white Christian male living in a very low crime area in Virginia and I *still* never leave home without packing some lead.

One armed Jewish person at any of these killings could have stopped the idiot attackers. Calling the cops is not an act of self defense.

Tree of Life Synagogue Rabbi: Feels Like 'Open Hunting Season' on Jews
In October 2018, a gunman shot dead 11 people and wounded six at Myers’s Pittsburgh synagogue, making it the deadliest attack on the Jewish community in the U.S.​

All the Fake Jews I ever knewed packed tight. Many owned gun shops and several ,of course, were bankers and even competitive shooters. Maybe it's just a sin-o-gag phenomenon ?

Maybe it is a cultural thing, but I think I was Jewish, I wouldnt leave home without carrying some heat.

Hell, I am a white Christian male living in a very low crime area in Virginia and I *still* never leave home without packing some lead.

One armed Jewish person at any of these killings could have stopped the idiot attackers. Calling the cops is not an act of self defense.

In October 2018, a gunman shot dead 11 people and wounded six at Myers’s Pittsburgh synagogue, making it the deadliest attack on the Jewish community in the U.S.​

If not move to Israel, then at least let the haters know there're consequences, immediate.
I think everyone already noticed "something" is developing.

In Europe there're already stated armored police units at the entrances to Shuls and around Jewish buildings, I'm not too optimistic about Jews in America anymore.

Jews don’t believe in nationalism and second amendment is a symbol of nationalism

My neighbors are Jewish. Next time I see them, I'll ask if they carry. If they say no, then I'll apply some of that binary thinking that's so popular around these parts and know that American Jews don't carry.

Jews don’t believe in nationalism and second amendment is a symbol of nationalism

Jew are called more than 100 times 'a nation' in the Torah.
When You're a minority nationality in a nationalist country,
the natural tendency is to sit in the opposition.

That said, there're few but significant examples in history when nationalism in countries where Jews lived helped the Jewish community.

Yes! American Jews! We will not stamp out anti-Semitism or Jew hating white supremacists in this land. So you'd better arm yourselves. It's your only hope in this land of freedom and equality.

Fucking hell.

How do you know they don't?
Have you checked them all?
Lol, well none of them defended other Jews being slashed or shot to death.

You think they would just stand there and let other people die?

Are you antisemitic?

My neighbors are Jewish. Next time I see them, I'll ask if they carry. If they say no, then I'll apply some of that binary thinking that's so popular around these parts and know that American Jews don't carry.
Are you really an idiot, or do you just play one on USMB?

That said, there're few but significant examples in history when nationalism in countries where Jews lived helped the Jewish community.
But the USA is not an ethnic based nation, it is civic nationalism here.

Jews can be just as American as anyone else here legally.

That Church in Texas was fully armed and two men are still dead.

When you have to be armed to go out of the house, the terrorists have won.

Americans call this “freedom” but the rest of the world calls it insanity.

But the USA is not an ethnic based nation, it is civic nationalism here.

Jews can be just as American as anyone else here legally.

Of course, I'm not denying it, the US is the land of the free - legally.

But Jewish history shows clear cycles, it goes through the greatest empires which rose and fell, in all of which Jews were an archetypal target. I think G-d is with America and wish it no less than to Israel, but it's just that in each of these empires, no matter how prosperous, it always started with the Jews, but never ended there.

Jews are the canary birds in the mine, die first as a warning sign of critical danger,
for the entire society.

Last edited:

Jews are as nationalistic as anyone else. And the second amendment has nothing to do with nationalism and more to do with the fact that the new country had no standing army and had just fought a war of independence against the most powerful nation on earth - the British.

Jews are as nationalistic as anyone else. And the second amendment has nothing to do with nationalism and more to do with the fact that the new country had no standing army and had just fought a war of independence against the most powerful nation on earth - the British.
How pea brain woman see things lol interesting

Last edited:

Forum List

Back