Why Dont American Jews Carry Guns More?

Maybe it is a cultural thing, but I think I was Jewish, I wouldnt leave home without carrying some heat.

Hell, I am a white Christian male living in a very low crime area in Virginia and I *still* never leave home without packing some lead.

One armed Jewish person at any of these killings could have stopped the idiot attackers. Calling the cops is not an act of self defense.

Tree of Life Synagogue Rabbi: Feels Like 'Open Hunting Season' on Jews
In October 2018, a gunman shot dead 11 people and wounded six at Myers’s Pittsburgh synagogue, making it the deadliest attack on the Jewish community in the U.S.​

Jews are a lot more likely to live in hellhole inner cities where its often illegal to pack heat. That's just a fact.

This is why wags sometimes refer to the Big Apple as "Jew York", just an observation of the high Israelite population there.

That Church in Texas was fully armed and two men are still dead.

When you have to be armed to go out of the house, the terrorists have won.

Americans call this “freedom” but the rest of the world calls it insanity.
If legislation ever becomes law to ban and confiscate all civilian owned firearms, this nation will split apart.

Then they should move out to where Redneck Bubba can defend them, lol.

The rates of gun violence, shootings, and murder where Redneck Bubba lives are much higher than the inner city.

The higher the rate of gun ownership in a state, and the more lenient the gun laws are in those states, the higher the rate of violent gun crime, shootings, and murders.

If legislation ever becomes law to ban and confiscate all civilian owned firearms, this nation will split apart.

No one is trying to ban and confiscate all civilian owned firearms. That’s the myth the NRA uses to sell you their bullshit.

Despite what you’ve been told about Canadians, 30% of Canadian household’s own firearms. They’re mostly rural homes, and they’re mostly long guns.

We just don’t have a culture of gun ownership in this country. We have a culture of hunting and fishing.

Anybody with a gun in the city is a criminal. Makes it really easy to spot and avoid the criminals.

Maybe it is a cultural thing, but I think I was Jewish, I wouldnt leave home without carrying some heat.

Hell, I am a white Christian male living in a very low crime area in Virginia and I *still* never leave home without packing some lead.

One armed Jewish person at any of these killings could have stopped the idiot attackers. Calling the cops is not an act of self defense.

Tree of Life Synagogue Rabbi: Feels Like 'Open Hunting Season' on Jews
In October 2018, a gunman shot dead 11 people and wounded six at Myers’s Pittsburgh synagogue, making it the deadliest attack on the Jewish community in the U.S.​
Because they aren't scared of their shadow?

The sixth commandment forbids direct and intentional killing as gravely sinful. The murderer and those who cooperate voluntarily in murder commit a sin that cries out to heaven for vengeance.

That Church in Texas was fully armed and two men are still dead.

When you have to be armed to go out of the house, the terrorists have won.

Americans call this “freedom” but the rest of the world calls it insanity.
So what is your solution. Ban all civilian owned firearms?

Forum List

Back