Why Don't Blacks Start Their Own Businesses And Hire All Black People?

Meatball, your agenda could not be more transparent.
Your problem is self-inflicted and on another thread. Quit stalking and compartmentalize.

You must be very embarrassed about something to obsess over it so much. Your larger problem is clear on almost every thread you visit. Get over your hateful agenda, or be man enough to be more direct about it.

Your problem is self-inflicted and on another thread. Quit stalking and compartmentalize.

You must be very embarrassed about something to obsess over it so much. Your larger problem is clear on almost every thread you visit. Get over your hateful agenda, or be man enough to be more direct about it.
Try it with someone else. You're wasting both our time. Next time read, analyse and avoid making an ass of yourself. Until you do, we are not in the same league.

[

Are you serious? Brown was 18 and Martin was 17. They were not leaders of any crime organizations......were they?

:cuckoo:

That was their "dream". When you can't read or count or tell time, drug dealing is one of the few ways you can make money.[/QUOTE]

Try it with someone else. You're wasting both our time. Next time read, analyse and avoid making an ass of yourself. Until you do, we are not in the same league.

No we are not. YOU are down in the sub-basement with idiots like Matthew, Rotagila, Friends, Shitshispeedos, Swagger, Huey, and every other racist loser on this site.

Last edited:
What do you mean by generating.? Is that their annual revenue? Then that comes out to $90,000 per business. Those are mighty small businesses - like $300 a day! HAHA

Yeah that's the average revenue for a small business in America with a median take home pay of 42k you dope.

I wish they would start their fucking businesses in AFRICA.

After Zimbabwe and now South Africa. Fuck em.

I wish they would start their fucking businesses in AFRICA.

After Zimbabwe and now South Africa. Fuck em.

Why don't you take your business to Antarctica? Fuck YOU, loser. You are weak and stupid.

[

Are you serious? Brown was 18 and Martin was 17. They were not leaders of any crime organizations......were they?

:cuckoo:

That was their "dream". When you can't read or count or tell time, drug dealing is one of the few ways you can make money.
[/QUOTE]

It makes sense that YOU would know that, Beavis. Now I understand why you can't answer any of the direct questions that you are asked here, because you cant read, have lost count of the number of asinine post that you put up, because you cant count, and don't know when to shut the f*** up, because you can't tell time.

Makes sense.

[

It makes sense that YOU would know that, Beavis. Now I understand why you can't answer any of the direct questions that you are asked here, because you cant read, have lost count of the number of asinine post that you put up, because you cant count, and don't know when to shut the f*** up, because you can't tell time.

Makes sense.

HAHAHA. More namecalling. That's all you ever have. It must really suck to be a hater.

[

Makes sense.

HAHAHA. More namecalling. That's all you ever have. It must really suck to be a hater.

I don't hate you, little man, nor did I call you names. All that I said is that you can't read, tell time or count like you said blacks can't do.

You're funnier than a Hee Haw marathon.

Last edited:
Michael Jordan came to Las Vegas and, with great fanfare, put up the money for a large mall with a big supermarket in the heart of the Westside which is close to being the Las Vegas ghetto.

It lasted less than a year after construction was finished. The shops and supermarkets complained of so much shoplifting and vandalism that they closed their doors.

To this date, there is still not a single supermarket in that area of town.

No we are not. YOU are down in the sub-basement with idiots like Matthew, Rotagila, Friends, Shitshispeedos, Swagger, Huey, and every other racist loser on this site.

I can't speak for anyone else you've mentioned, Unk, but I'm not a "racist". I'm a race-realist.

I can't speak for anyone else you've mentioned, Unk, but I'm not a "racist". I'm a race-realist.

Bullshit. You're a racist, a liar, and a laughable coward.

Quote me on something that fits within the definition of racism, then.

Save it for your girlfriends when you get together to shave each other's heads. Everything you've ever posted here shows you for what you are, adolf.

Save it for your girlfriends when you get together to shave each other's heads. Everything you've ever posted here shows you for what you are, adolf.

Didn't think so.

Unk, the writing's on the wall. I asked you to quote me on something that fits within the definition of racism. You didn't. Or wouldn't, because you can't. So quit continuing to cheapen a word that clearly means so much to you.

Forum List

Back