Why don't Liberals celebrate when a Muslim is dying?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/16/fred-phelps-dying-death-westboro-baptist_n_4974584.html

A man named Fred Phelps of the Westboro Baptist Church is dying. It is well known that his church hates fags. "God hates fags" is the sign he and his folllowers often parade about at protests.

When the news broke that this man was dying, Progressives and Libbies everywhere were celebrating, even the USMB has it's own thread on the subject in Current Events, that spanned over 25 pages in less than 24 hours.

As these Progressives and Libbies revel in the passing of this man, many of which intend to hold Gay Parades when he finally does die, one wonders why they don't revel in the deaths of tens of thousands of Muslims by Obama's drone strikes.

Muslims are also adamantly opposed to homosexuals, and behead and stone them to death for their orientation.

One would think they would also celebrate and have a parade every time a Muslim dies.

Why aren't they?

For the same reason we don't celebrate the death of normal Christians who are opposed to homosexuals. If Novasteve was dying I wouldn't be happy.
I am not really happy Phelps is dying. I think he is a horrible person. It's one thing to think a certain way but it's another to bring such hate to a funeral. I mostly feel sorry for the man.
His church turned him away in his final days. He might have people by him and he might not, but he is dying in some facility somewhere, and not in his home. That is punishment enough. He also has to know the people taking care of him hate him.
It should be a lesson to some.
I have watched a lot of people die, and I have watched people die who were shunned by their family for their actions. Do you really want to be alone in your final moments?

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

The dude is a cult leader more than a Christian. I don't know why anyone would celebrate death but I understand hoping that his death could bring about positive change for the members of his cult. Osama was essentially a cult leader as well.

There are bad people in all religions.

[MENTION=25283]Sallow[/MENTION] I updated the OP to include all of the quotes of Liberals using Osama bin Laden as an example of "a Muslim's" death that they celebrated to answer the question in the title of the OP.

Let your denigration of all Muslims be forever recorded in USMB history.

n98x.png

I'm pretty sure that if Fred owned a gun, and in addition to hating gays, he was in favor of shooting illegal immigrants, 2nd would support his nomination for the presidency.

The dude is a cult leader more than a Christian. I don't know why anyone would celebrate death but I understand hoping that his death could bring about positive change for the members of his cult. Osama was essentially a cult leader as well.

All religions and political parties can be considered cults by that definition.

Phelps did not murder thousands of Americans via terrorist attack on US airspace and urban centers.

However, let's add you to the list of Liberals on this thread that have denigrated all Muslims by using Usama Bin Laden as an example of "a Muslim" death they celebrated.

All religions and political parties can be considered cults by that definition.

Phelps did not murder thousands of Americans via terrorist attack on US airspace and urban centers.

However, let's add you to the list of Liberals on this thread that have denigrated all Muslims by using Usama Bin Laden as an example of "a Muslim" death they celebrated.

This is like the worst "gotcha" ever. Did I also denigrate myself by applying the same standards to Phelps?

This thread is a monument to your stupidity. Did I just denigrate all Americans in your lil mind because I called you stupid? It is hard to know how logic works in your world.

I'm pretty sure that if Fred owned a gun, and in addition to hating gays, he was in favor of shooting illegal immigrants, 2nd would support his nomination for the presidency.

Nope, nice try partisan hack.

I support the legalization and amnesty of all illegal immigrant sin the United States , since the only alternative would be rounding them up like Nazi Germany.

Also, how does owning a gun make one want to shoot illegal immigrants? Do guns possess magical and mystical abilities to brainwash their owners? I always thought guns were inanimate objects?

This thread has produced a river of liberal incoherent quotes.

This is like the worst "gotcha" ever. Did I also denigrate myself by applying the same standards to Phelps?

This threads asks about "a Muslim," is Phelps "a Muslim." ???

You laid your own trap when you said Osama bin Laden, I never mentioned him once until you guys did.

"Gotcha" I guess liberals have embraced Sarah Palin now too?

Last edited by a moderator:

This threads asks about "a Muslim," is Phelps "a Muslim." ???

You laid your own trap when you said Osama bin Laden, I never mentioned him once until you guys did.

"Gotcha" I guess liberals have embraced Sarah Palin now too?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_dfqJP-vQE]Sarah Palin & the Paul Revere "Gotcha" Question [FULL CLIP] - YouTube[/ame]

I just opened the thread... you mention Osama in your post... I used the same logic for Phelps that I did for Osama.

I am pretty sure your IQ is so low I shouldn't laugh at you.

[
I just opened the thread... you mention Osama in your post... I used the same logic for Phelps that I did for Osama.

Where is Osama bin Laden mentioned in the OP?

[

Here are the links of Liberals in this thread using Osama Bin Laden as an Example of "a Muslim" death that they celebrated. Apparently they believe that Osama bin Laden constitutes an example of the typical Muslim as a sufficient answer to the title of this thread; thus they have insulted and slandered every Muslim on earth.

:lol:

Wait I shouldn't laugh...

:badgrin::evil:

[

Here are the links of Liberals in this thread using Osama Bin Laden as an Example of "a Muslim" death that they celebrated. Apparently they believe that Osama bin Laden constitutes an example of the typical Muslim as a sufficient answer to the title of this thread; thus they have insulted and slandered every Muslim on earth.

That was after it was edited, to demonstrate how you guys invoked Osama bin Laden in this thread. I want it on the front page.

The original thread was made at 11:35 PM last night. The edit was not performed until past 4:00 today, long after all you Progressives invoked Osama bin Laden.

You see the big word "EDIT", right?

Last edited:
[MENTION=25283]Sallow[/MENTION] I updated the OP to include all of the quotes of Liberals using Osama bin Laden as an example of "a Muslim's" death that they celebrated to answer the question in the title of the OP.

Let your denigration of all Muslims be forever recorded in USMB history.

n98x.png

One of the guys that night that was yelling USA USA in the control room with me was Muslim.

Believe me..there were plenty of people of all faiths glad that fucker was dead.

Sorry you are still in mourning.

Put that in your record..moron.

One of the guys that night that was yelling USA USA in the control room with me was Muslim.

Believe me..there were plenty of people of all faiths glad that fucker was dead.

I also cheered his death, because he was a terrorist that assaulted the United States. However, unlike you, I do not consider Osama bin Laden as an example of the typical Muslim.

That was after it was edited, to demonstrate how you guys invoked Osama bin Laden in this thread. I want it on the front page.

The original thread was made at 11:35 PM last night. The edit was not performed until past 4:00 today, long after all you Progressives invoked Osama bin Laden.

You see the big word "EDIT", right?

:cuckoo:

I also cheered his death, because he was a terrorist that assaulted the United States. However, unlike you, I do not consider Osama bin Laden as an example of the typical Muslim.

Who said OBL was a typical muslim?

Forum List

Back