Why don't Liberals celebrate when a Muslim is dying?

I'm sooo tired of all this factional hate mongering ... Living in a free country means you will be exposed to folks with ideologies that differ from yours...Progressive, conservative, liberal, authoritarian etc....And it can be enjoyable to get to know folks that differ...it's a celebration of American ideals!
Hate mongering quashes that enjoyment...and can foster violence and emotional damage.
So...if ur into it..check out places where separatism, intolerance and repression r celebrated ...Like North Korea and Putin's Russia. Would U like to live there?
So...if u value freedom and the tolerance it requires...live with it.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Fred Phelps, Westboro Baptist Church Founder, Is 'On The Edge Of Death'

A man named Fred Phelps of the Westboro Baptist Church is dying. It is well known that his church hates fags. "God hates fags" is the sign he and his folllowers often parade about at protests.

When the news broke that this man was dying, Progressives and Libbies everywhere were celebrating, even the USMB has it's own thread on the subject in Current Events, that spanned over 25 pages in less than 24 hours.

As these Progressives and Libbies revel in the passing of this man, many of which intend to hold Gay Parades when he finally does die, one wonders why they don't revel in the deaths of tens of thousands of Muslims by Obama's drone strikes.

Muslims are also adamantly opposed to homosexuals, and behead and stone them to death for their orientation.

One would think they would also celebrate and have a parade every time a Muslim dies.

Why aren't they?

Are Muslims protesting at the funerals of our soldiers?

Do Muslims chant Allah Akbar every-time they slay our soldiers?

A man named Fred Phelps of the Westboro Baptist Church is dying. It is well known that his church hates fags. "God hates fags" is the sign he and his folllowers often parade about at protests.

When the news broke that this man was dying, Progressives and Libbies everywhere were celebrating, even the USMB has it's own thread on the subject in Current Events, that spanned over 25 pages in less than 24 hours.

As these Progressives and Libbies revel in the passing of this man, many of which intend to hold Gay Parades when he finally does die, one wonders why they don't revel in the deaths of tens of thousands of Muslims by Obama's drone strikes.

Muslims are also adamantly opposed to homosexuals, and behead and stone them to death for their orientation.

One would think they would also celebrate and have a parade every time a Muslim dies.

Why aren't they?
why would anyone who is a human being celebrate the death of anyone ... only a sick-o- would

Ask the gays and Progressives planning to hold gay parades on Phelps death.

Why aren't they?
Hey putz...post the evidence of liberals celebrating.

Why don't ya?

Look at the liberals sharing ejaculations in this thread:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...-the-westbro-god-hates-fags-church-dying.html

Then read the links from newsites (all liberal primarily) and read their comments sections. You'll find several facebook groups attempting to organize gay parades when he dies.

Try doing some research, I already give you parasites my tax money, why should I also do research for you?

Why aren't they?

I wouldn't know

Why aren't they?
Hey putz...post the evidence of liberals celebrating.

Why don't ya?

Look at the liberals sharing ejaculations in this thread:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...-the-westbro-god-hates-fags-church-dying.html

Then read the links from newsites (all liberal primarily) and read their comments sections. You'll find several facebook groups attempting to organize gay parades when he dies.

Try doing some research, I already give you parasites my tax money, why should I also do research for you?

Ummm...which posts are you talking about?

Seems pretty mild to me

I wouldn't know

So Muslims lament and mourn over our dead soldiers?

I just want to know why Progressives embrace Muslims who hate gays, subjugate women and suppress basic liberties, yet relentlessly attack and obsess over Americans who share equally repugnant views.

Why does anyone celebrate another persons death?

Id also note the cheering is sadly bipartisan.

Last edited:

Bipartisan, yes, but the Democrats/Progressives are also far too blindly inclusive and protective towards Muslims, whereas Republicans are not, so the hypocrisy element of missing.

I just want to know why Progressives embrace Muslims who hate gays, subjugate women and suppress basic liberties, yet relentlessly attack and obsess over Americans who share equally repugnant views.

Bipartisan, yes, but the Democrats/Progressives are also far too blindly inclusive and tolerant towards Muslims, whereas Republicans are not, so the hypocrisy element of missing.

Which Muslims are being embraced?

Can you name some?

Bipartisan, yes, but the Democrats/Progressives are also far too blindly inclusive and tolerant towards Muslims, whereas Republicans are not, so the hypocrisy element of missing.

Can you name some?

Mohamed Morsi: Muslim Brotherhood.

WHen the People of Egypt united and overthrew this theocrat dictator, Obama said the following:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...amed-Morsi-Barack-Obama-deeply-concerned.html

Barack Obama has said he is "deeply concerned" by the Egyptian military's political intervention as he faced growing pressure to cut off American aid to the country's armed forces.

Also, Obama's MSNBC machine had glowing reviews about the Muslim Brotherhood during the years of 2011-2012.

This was during a time when Muburak was crucifying Christians and hanging gays at the presidential palace.

It's so easy to find examples of Progressive leaders and their herd endorsing cruel and violent extremist Muslims.

Last edited:

Can you name some?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr_7q-4LFmo]March 2014 President Obama speech to Muslim Brotherhood ISLAM is terrorism Quran proves it - YouTube[/ame]

Who here is embracing Muslims who have expressed a hatred of gays?....Name names.

And let's remember (note my sig) at least one right wing member very supportive of Muslim sharia law.

Can you name some?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr_7q-4LFmo]March 2014 President Obama speech to Muslim Brotherhood ISLAM is terrorism Quran proves it - YouTube[/ame]

Who here is embracing Muslims who have expressed a hatred of gays?....Name names.

And let's remember (note my sig) at least one right wing member very supportive of Muslim sharia law.

You'll see that before you posted, I removed that video because it was the wrong clip. Read the updated post.

When the People of Egypt united and overthrew this theocrat dictator, Obama said the following:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...amed-Morsi-Barack-Obama-deeply-concerned.html

Barack Obama has said he is "deeply concerned" by the Egyptian military's political intervention as he faced growing pressure to cut off American aid to the country's armed forces.

Also, Obama's MSNBC machine had glowing reviews about the Muslim Brotherhood during the years of 2011-2012.

This was during a time when Muburak was crucifying Christians and hanging gays at the presidential palace.

It's so easy to find examples of Progressive leaders and their herd endorsing cruel and violent extremist Muslims.

Last edited:

I don't think people are celebrating. we just don't feel badly.

as for muslims? i'm pretty sure we all celebrated when bin laden got off'd.

it's where the person hits on the vile scale and not the religion that counts.

so....

epic fail.

run along.

so....

epic fail.

run along.

Phelps was a terrorist who murdered thousands of Americans?]

Epic fail, run along.

Last edited:

so....

epic fail.

run along.

Sorry Jillian. People are celebrating.

so....

epic fail.

run along.

Sorry Jillian. People are celebrating.

you missed the point. it isn't about religion. people celebrated when bin laden was killed. so the wingnut o/p is out of his depth as usual.

as for celebrating... as I said... i'm not seeing it. I think we just aren't upset. but why would we be? he was a disgusting vile ugly being.

Forum List

Back