Why don't Liberals celebrate when a Muslim is dying?

Nutters sure do get upset when they realize that their views regarding homosexuals are very much like those of extremist Muslims.

um; not true leftard.. some Christians think it's a sin; but we dont want to behead them.

most attacks on gays; like most murders and other violent crimes; occur in your oh-so tolerant liberal cities leftard

ok that is a dose of reality; go back to drooling

I like you. I think I will enjoy many fruitful discussions with you in the days ahead.

I was under the impression that gays in the Middle East are hanged, beheaded or stoned to death. Am I wrong?
the overwhelming number of the American population would cheer the subjugation of the NBPP, the KKK, the militia units, the false 'oath keepers', the Tim McVeighs if they rose up and were smashed.

I will ask you again, KKK Democrat:

Do Muslims hang, behead and stone gays to death or not?

We don't live in the Middle East. But you should consider moving there. Seems you would fit right in. They are only doing there what your kind wished they could do here.

KKK Disbands Claiming GOP Has Co-opted All Of Their Ideas

the overwhelming number of the American population would cheer the subjugation of the NBPP, the KKK, the militia units, the false 'oath keepers', the Tim McVeighs if they rose up and were smashed.

I will ask you again, KKK Democrat:

Do Muslims hang, behead and stone gays to death or not?

We don't live in the Middle East. But you should consider moving there. Seems you would fit right in. They are only doing there what your kind wished they could do here.

KKK Disbands Claiming GOP Has Co-opted All Of Their Ideas

you should live in the Middle East leftard; your left-wing nutjob set has the same animnosity toward Christians as muslim fanatics have

oh and you had to be a Democrat to join the KKK

put away that tiny race card left-wing loser; the deadliest places in America for a Black man, woman or child are liberal cities

true story

idiots and hypocrites

What Saint Peter will soon be holding up.
fc,550x550,white.u1.jpg

Enjoy Hell there Fred, you earned every second of it.

This discussion is stupid. Progressives cheered when Osama bin Laden died. Progressives cheer whenever any religious fuckwad dies. It makes the world smarter, every single time, no matter what religion they belonged to.

When religious idiots die, the world should rejoice.

good to see you're a shining example of the "smart" Progressive set you unhinged idiot
Yeah, I get unhinged by grown adults telling me that there are invisible magic people with wings who protect us from invisible magic monsters from the middle of the Earth. You know, angels and demons? That's really fucking stupid. Grown adults who believe in make-believe, like Superman will become real if you just have "faith".

If you are a grown adult who honestly thinks that there is an invisible man in the sky, then I will smile when you die.

This discussion is stupid. Progressives cheered when Osama bin Laden died. Progressives cheer whenever any religious fuckwad dies. It makes the world smarter, every single time, no matter what religion they belonged to.

When religious idiots die, the world should rejoice.

good to see you're a shining example of the "smart" Progressive set you unhinged idiot
Yeah, I get unhinged by grown adults telling me that there are invisible magic people with wings who protect us from invisible magic monsters from the middle of the Earth. You know, angels and demons? That's really fucking stupid. Grown adults who believe in make-believe, like Superman will become real if you just have "faith".

If you are a grown adult who honestly thinks that there is an invisible man in the sky, then I will smile when you die.

lol; but will you be smiling when it's your time to die?

Nutters sure do get upset when they realize that their views regarding homosexuals are very much like those of extremist Muslims.

um; not true leftard.. some Christians think it's a sin; but we dont want to behead them.

most attacks on gays; like most murders and other violent crimes; occur in your oh-so tolerant liberal cities leftard

Really now?

Uganda Anti-Homosexuality Act, 2014 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LGBT rights in Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2 Christian majority nations.

Really now?

i was under the impression he was comparing muslim views on homosexuality to American Christian attitudes toward same; not Uganda or Russia

idiots and hypocrites

When Bin Laden was killed we celebrated along with other leading terrorist leaders that were snuffed, I celebrated.
Phelps, I am not celebrating. He was no christian but, he never had intentions of killing masses for a political gain...

Really now?

i was under the impression he was comparing muslim views on homosexuality to American Christian attitudes toward same; not Uganda or Russia

idiots and hypocrites

Fortunately for us..the Liberal/Conservative Theocrat ratio favors Liberals and we still have a Liberal country with Liberal laws.

Fred Phelps, Westboro Baptist Church Founder, Is 'On The Edge Of Death'

A man named Fred Phelps of the Westboro Baptist Church is dying. It is well known that his church hates fags. "God hates fags" is the sign he and his folllowers often parade about at protests.

When the news broke that this man was dying, Progressives and Libbies everywhere were celebrating, even the USMB has it's own thread on the subject in Current Events, that spanned over 25 pages in less than 24 hours.

As these Progressives and Libbies revel in the passing of this man, many of which intend to hold Gay Parades when he finally does die, one wonders why they don't revel in the deaths of tens of thousands of Muslims by Obama's drone strikes.

Muslims are also adamantly opposed to homosexuals, and behead and stone them to death for their orientation.

One would think they would also celebrate and have a parade every time a Muslim dies.

Why aren't they?

Are Muslims protesting at the funerals of our soldiers?

lol; but will you be smiling when it's your time to die?
Yes, because I already know what's waiting for us. It's NOTHING- not even thought. No tunnels of white light, no trumpets, no harps, no magical winged people, no family reunions in the clouds, no clouds, no golden gates or thrones, no cold, no heat, no light, no darkness, no sight, no sound, no past, no present, no future. Nothing.

That's why religion is stupid. Religion is simply grown adults creating bedtime stories for themselves so they can deal with the chaotic anarchy of existence, or its the nefarious scheming of greedy men who seek to control others through mind-control propaganda and empty promises.

idiots and hypocrites

Fortunately for us..the Liberal/Conservative Theocrat ratio favors Liberals and we still have a Liberal country with Liberal laws.

really? i thought so; what with the failure all over the place and all

Forum List

Back